California Show Me Love

He's A ***ing ***.

Still crying, the girls and myself headed towards Dillon's rover. I slid up onto the bonnet and made myself more comfortable as Nita and Guin looked up at me with sympathetic looks upon their faces. I took in heavy breaths, inhaling and exhaling slowly, to try and calm me down. After a few minutes, my whole body calmed down and I wiped away the remaining tears that were cascading down my face.

"Sarah," Nita spoke quietly, moving closer along with Guin. "What has George done?"

Sighing heavily, I grunted. "Ugh, be prepared for a long story ladies, if you really want to know?"

"We want to know, Sarah." Guin said, her voice stern and serious. "We want to be there for our new friend, and how a way to start, eh? Bitching about boys."

Nita began to giggle, and I must admit, it cracked a smile on my face and a few chuckles erupted from my throat. Taking in more deep breaths, I began to tell my story. From how me and George first hated each other, then became good friends. How he kissed me, and how I kissed back and freaked out. It was for the main reason, we had only become friends and I was unsure about my feelings for him. But for us to kiss right now? It was too soon. Then lastly, how he used my last name to prove that I'm just a tease.

"You're not fucking serious?" Guin blurted out.

Nita shook her head. "What an asshole, I don't know how he's got the nerve."

I bit my bottom lip and blinked back a few tears. "I know, I thought he would have understood. He should have known it was too soon."

"I'm so sorry, Sarah." Nita said quietly, wrapping her arms around me.

Nodding my head, I pulled away from her. "No need to be, you didn't do anything."

Guin came closer and wrapped her arm around my shoulders and kissed my head, she was about to speak, that was until Jorel shouted her name as well as Nita's from the diner entrance. The girls didn't want to leave me, but I told them it was fine. They hadn't eaten today and it wasn't fair of me to keep them from filling themselves up. As the girls walked in, Jorel walked over to me with Matt tagging along behind him.

Jorel didn't even speak, he just wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, kissing me on the top of the head. Jorel is like a big brother to me, so if anyone asks who he is, I tell them he's actually my brother. I can speak to him about anything and he knows I'm there for him if he needs me. The guys find it cute, minus one of course, thinking that it was more than friendship. I think they've got the idea that it is now, though, hopefully.

"Are you alright, Sarah?" Matt asked.

Pulling out of Jorel's arms, I walked over to Matt as he stood with his arms open. "With all honesty," I sniffed. "No, I'm not."

"Whats actually happened?" Jorel questioned, then looked at the window where George was sat inside the diner. "We've tried asking him, but he'll not say a word."

Replacing to my seat on the bonnet of Dillon's rover, I bit my bottom lip, debating whether to tell them or not. My conscience had the better of me. "George kissed me, but-" I said quickly, just before they could but in. "I kissed him back, but when I realized what we were doing, I froze and backed off from him...I was so confused."

I shook my head and buried my face in my hands. I didn't want to look at Jorel's or Matt's facial expression. I think if any of the guys had the image of me and George kissing, they would have a look of disgust on their faces and I wasn't prepared to look at them. As I cringed in sorrow, I heard a slight snicker. Slowly lifting my head, I stared into the eyes of Jorel as a big smirk stretched across his lips.

"Sorry," he said, letting all of his laughter out. "You and George kissed? Ha ha, but on a serious not, he's a fucking dick for calling you a tease."

Matt nodded his head, his nostrils flaring slightly. "Exactly, you've only become friends in the last few days and I cannot believe he tried it on with you!"

"Matt..." I started, then my eyes went wide with alert. "Matt!" I yelled. "Fuck Jorel, go in after him."

Matt had sprinted back into the diner, Jorel and myself, hot on his heals. Nita and Guin had to jump out of the booth as Matt plunged towards George. "You fucking asshole!"

"Matt, stop it!" I shouted. "He's not fucking worth it."

Matt looked over his shoulder at me, debating whether to listen to me or not, but before he could decide, Jorel got a good grip on his and pulled him back. I walked over to the girls to make sure they were alright and that my cousin didn't hit them in his process of flying towards George. They weren't touched, but I apologized nonetheless. Turning back to face my cousin and his band mates, I noticed that the diner manager was stood with them also.

Just as I predicted, we were asked to leave the diner. "Fucking brilliant," I muttered as we got near Dillon's rover.

"Well...if it wasn't for you flapping your mouth and getting Matt to nearly attack me, we wouldn't have been kicked out!"

Looking over my shoulder, George was stood behind me. Fuck it, I thought and launched my fist in between his eyes. Ah, just like the second time we met when I smacked him down the alley way. Good times and it felt good. George brought his hands to his nose and blood seeped through cracks between his fingers.

"You're a fucking asshole," I said through gritted teeth. "I cannot honestly believe you thought I was just teasing you, you didn't give me a chance to say why I pulled back and froze, did you?" I questioned, shaking my head. "No, you fucking didn't."

George stared at me with watery blue eyes from the impact where my fist had punched him. Aside the pain that he felt that showed in his eyes, a flash of regret was also there. Wiping his nose to get rid of some more blood, he looked down at me clueless. Looks like the cocky fucking moron is lost for words for a change. With a sarcastic snicker, I jumped in the back of Dillon's rover with Nita and Guin.