California Show Me Love

Rude Ass Bitches.

As I got settled in more with the guys, I finally found out their real names. Funny Man = Dillon. J-Dog = Jorel. Charlie Scene = Jordan. Deuce = Aaron. And finally, Johnny Three Tears = George. I must admit though, I never felt comfortable around 'George'. After being hear an hour, I already noticed that he had a major attitude problem. Don't get me wrong, everyone has an attitude problem, but him? For the fucking love of rock n' roll, I have never ever met someone so bad in my whole entire life.

"Right you fucking pussies, ready to roll?"

Looking up, I rolled my eyes. How could I have guessed. There was Johnny, stood with his broad arms crossed over his chest with a devious smirk on his face. All of the guys stood except for me and Matt. I had not clue what was happening, so stay sat down. I didn't know about my cousin, but he remained where he was also. The guys down the rest of their beers and stood near Johnny.

"We'll see you guys in an hour, yeah?" Funny Man asks, throwing a bottle into a black bin liner.

Matt nodded his head. "You sure will, dude."

With that said, they all left the premises without another word. I sat on my own confused. "We'll see you guys in an hour, yeah?" Looks like I'm going somewhere and I didn't even know about it. Coming to me feet, I went over to help Matt clear the table and out the rubbish in the trash cans.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, curiosity getting the best of me.

"Who said we're going anywhere?" Matt replied with a question and a stupid grin on his face.

I chuckled softly. "According to Funny Man or Dillon, or whatever. We're seeing him in an hour and you told him that he sure should be seeing us."

Matt stifled a laughed as we walked back into the house. "Well, we would have gone with them straight away, but we need to go to yours first to collect some clothes."

"Whoa! Steady on now," I said, holding my hands up in front of me. "You haven't told me what we're doing yet."

"I'm taking you where me and the guys used to hang out before we got where we are now," Matt tells me, grabbing his keys off of the foyer table. "We still try and hang down there with every chance that we get, and I thought it would be fun for you to come down too since you chickened out last time."

Following him out to his car, I wore a shocked expression on my face. "What the fuck do you expect? We were just a block away last time and gun fires were going off!" And just thinking of that memory brought a large lump to the back of my throat. Matt picked up on my uneasiness and looked at me questionably. "Matt, promise me if any fights are about to start, we leave straight away? I don't want to get caught in a cross fire of bullets."

"I promise," said Matt. But still he shook his head and looked at me with a playful smile. "Honestly though, Sarah, just chill out, OK? Its not like there is a gun fight every night. Besides, if anything does happen, me and the guys will be there to protect you."

Nodding my head, we both then got into the car. Matt reversed out of the drive and directed the car the way to my home. Soon as we arrived, we both ran into the house. We both hugged and kissed my mum, then Matt explained to my mum that I would be stopping at his place tonight while I was getting my shit together in my bedroom. Once I had everything packed into a back pack, I jogged back downstairs to see Matt waiting for me at the front door with my mother.

"Have a lovely night, sweetheart." My mother smiled, then embraced me in her arms. "Just make sure you're back before five tomorrow, OK? I'm cooking us dinner so we can catch up."

"That sounds great," I replied, kissing my mother on the cheek. "See you tomorrow."

"Bye Aunt Clara!" Matt shouted as he ran to the car.

"See you later, Matt!" My mother yelled back. "Make sure you keep her safe!"

"I will!"

Again, Matt and myself dove back into his car and he headed back to his place. Parking the car in the drive-way, we both jumped out and headed inside. Matt showed me to the guest bedroom so I could put my stuff in there. But before I left, I changed my shoes and grabbed a jacket Even though the weather is red hot right now, the temperature will soon drop and I'll start to shiver. So its best that I take it. Jogging downstairs whilst tying the jacket around my waist, O bumped into Matt as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, i am." I tell him, remembering to remove my shades from my head and throwing them somewhere in the living room.

Walking out the house, Matt locked the door behind us, then lead us to the public foot path that was in front of his house. I looked at him questionably as he looked around, seeming to look for something or look out for it. I watched a smile spread on his face, then I nearly had an heart attack when I heard a loud horn echo down the street and booming music.

"DA Kurlzz, what's up, bro?"

"Yo man, all good, all good."

"Who's Blondie?"

"My cousin. Hands off!"

"Whoa! Alright man, chill. Come on, get in."

Matt jumped in the front seat as I got in the back. I sat there confused. What the fuck was all that about? No introductions and yet I was asked about as if I wasn't even there! A random discussion with me involved, but not involved at all. Does that make sense? Not meaning to sound like a snob, but it would have been nice if Matt introduced us. Or if the driver of this damn death trap introduced himself. After all, I don't know the man.

But all matters pushed aside, we finally arrived near a seven eleven in a car park where I saw the rest of the crew of Hollywood Undead. Quickly jumping out of the car, I jogged over to the guys who were talking with a gang of guys who I have yet not met. Deuce saw me running and decided to open his arms for me to run in to. I grinned mischievously as I then picked up pace.

"You sure you want to do that, Deuce? I may take you out!" I yelled, as I came closer and closer.

"Pf, like hell you would. You couldn't hurt a feather!"

"Ha! Just you wait."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sarah's shoes and jacket.