California Show Me Love

Charlie Scene Mini Me.

Well...lets just say I took Deuce down. I may be delicate like feather, but I am not to be taken lightly. I did a lot of self defence and attack classes when I lived in England. London might have been the most glamorous cities in England, but it was mini Hollywood. You had your gangs, you had murders, you had everything. Except for the fact it didn't happen as much as it did in Hollywood. I still think it was a good idea for me to take the classes. After all, I did move back to the city of fallen angels.

"Sarah, I can't believe you just did that!" J-Dog laughed wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "You fucking rule!"

I stood proudly, my hands on my hips and a victory grin on my face. "Told you, Deuce." I tell him. "I'm not to be taken lightly, sweetheart."

"Ha, yeah dude. She fucked you up." Funny Man said, pointing down at him.

"I just can't believe you've been taken down by a bitch." Johnny said flatly, supping on a 40.

Looking over at him, I raised my brow. "Did I hear you right? Did you just call me a bitch?"

Johnny shrugged his shoulders. "I guess I did."

"Jerk." I mumbled to myself, then looked over at Deuce who had just pulled himself up off of the floor. "You alright, Deuce?"

"I'll live," he smiled.

J-Dog slipped his arm off of my shoulder and went over to my cousin, who was talking to Charlie Scene. I was going to join Deuce and speak to him, but then I noticed he was with Johnny. Johnny who seemed to keep looking over at me every now and again, but when I'd catch him staring, he'd look away. Turning on my heal, I skipped over to Matt, Charlie Scene and J-Dog. Charlie saw me coming and opened his arms.

"Hey," I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hey to you too beautiful," Charlie chuckles, kissing my forehead. "Good job on taking Deuce down."

Pulling away from Charlie, I couldn't help but laugh. "Thanks."

"I couldn't believe you did that," Matt says, a smirk playing on his lips. "The way you took him down, I'm surprised he didn't become paralyzed."

"Shut up," I said, punching him in the arm. "So, what are you guys talking about?"

"The band." J-Dog said simply.

Charlie and Matt nodded their heads in agreement. "Yeah, just waiting to head into the studio. We've got some more stuff written down to put on the album." Charlie said, excitement dancing in his eyes.

"But we've heard nothing from the studio yet, its really starting to annoy me." Matt said, a small frown tugging on his lips.

"Calm down, Matt, they'll call. Patience is a virtue, you know?"

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know," I shrug. "It just sounds smart."

As the guys laughed at my blondness, I started to walk off over to Deuce - despite he was stood next to Johnny - and wrapped an arm around his waist. Looking over my shoulder, Matt, Charlie and J-Dog approached us. Deuce looked down at me and smiled, then looked back over to Funny Man and continued to listen to what he was saying. Feeling someone tap me on the shoulder, I looked to the side of me.

"Here," J-Dog said, handing me a bottle bud.

Smiling, I accepted the alcohol beverage. "Thanks J."

"No worries, princess."

As the darkness began to surround us, everyone voted to walk the streets and cause mayhem. I opted out, but then I realized I had no choice but to go since I was stopping at Matt's tonight. The guys pulled out their masks and slipped them on. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw them all, each and everyone unique and different, but still pissed me off. Its OK for to cause mayhem, but me? No. They have masks to cover their identity, I have nothing.

J-Dog must have noticed the look on my face as he approached me. "Don't worry, don't think we had forgotten about you."

J-Dog then slipped his mask off of his face, then he untied a green and white bandanna from his jeans and tied it around my face, so it was only showing my eyes. After that, he took his shades off of his t-shirt and put them on me. Putting on my jacket, J-Dog got my hood and put it up. He smiled down at me, then slipped his mask back on.

"Come on."

Following J-Dog, we caught up with everyone else. J-Dog tapped Charlie on the shoulder and pointed towards me. When Charlie looked over at me, he let out a loud squeal. "Dude! I have a mini me. Not just any mini me, but an innocent looking mini me."

"Alright, alright. Calm the fuck down, dude." I said, pushing him away from me. I didn't mean it in a nasty way, I just didn't fancy him jumping around me like a five year old high off candy.

As we walked the streets of Cali, I couldn't but notice, that when we walked past other gangs - that I would consider dangerous - they backed up from us. Just looking at them, you could see it in their eyes that they were truly frightened. I felt guilty, but what have I done to them? Nothing. Its not me that they're scared of, its them. My cousins band that I have to know as Hollywood Undead.

Shrugging it off, I didn't exactly care any more. At least I know my cousin would keep me safe like he promised he would. Still, drinks occupied our hands as we walked the streets. Funny Man doing the most criminal damage of us all. J-Dog just hyper and jumped around him along with Charlie scene. Deuce, Matt, myself and Johnny just looked on and laughed. Turning the corner onto another street, a gang of four guys stood their.

"Shit!" Matt cursed, then looked over at Johnny.

Looking between them both, I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach. "Matt, what's wrong?"
"Johnny, take her and keep her safe." Matt ordered him.

Johnny nodded his head, then his hand took hold of my wrist and started dragging me around the corner. "Let me fucking go! Matt, what the fuck is going off?!"

"I'll explain later, just stay with Johnny!" He yelled, then he was out of my sight, since Johnny had gradually pulled me around it.