California Show Me Love

Wet And Sticky.

Rummaging through my clothes, I grinned excitedly as i saw so many outfits that i could put on tonight. After half an hour of deciding what to wear, i laid an my outfit on the bed that would piss Matt off and went to get a shower. I washed my hair, since early it didn't look so healthy. I felt like a right grease head where McDonald's could fry there french fries.

Towel drying myself off after my quick shower, I did my hair first. Happy with how it looked, i then did my make-up. I just had to do my eyes dark to my blue orbs stand out more, and for my lips, a simple neutral colored lip gloss. Smiling at my reflection in the mirror, I then turned on my heal and headed towards my bed. Slipping on my panties, I then slid on my outfit that didn't really need a bra. Walking back towards my mirror, on the desk next to it, i added on the long gold chain. And underneath the desk, I grabbed my golden strapped sandals and slid them on my feet.

"Sarah?!" My name boomed out of Matt's mouth like a TNT bomb.

Quickly, i sprayed on some deodorant and some Channel perfume. Luckily, my phone and cash could fit in the breast area of the dress and not fall out. Doubling checking, to make sure it was secure. I left my bedroom and met Matt and Aron who were waiting impatiently at the front door.

Watching their jaws drop, I laughed. "I'm here, are we ready to go?"

"Hell no! Go fucking change!" Matt cursed, his eyes bugged out in horror like he had seen a ghost. "You're my cousin, I can't see you dressed like that!"

"I can." Aron stated in a dreamy tone.

Matt glared at him. "Back off, you've already been there, " he snarled. "And remember what I said if you go near her again!"

Like a bolt of lightening, Aron's grin soon vanished. Matt was about to yell at me some more until a large horn of a car sounded the street. Looking out of the window, Dillon and Charlie got out of a car an stood smoking. Looks like they are here to pick us up, I thought. Shrugging my shoulders, i smiled angelically at Matt.

"Too late to change now," I said, managing to walk past him. "The guys are here, and we don't want to keep them waiting now, do we?"

"They can wait," replied Matt, through gritted teeth.

Sighing, I spoke. "I'm twenty one, Matt, and you're not my father."

With that said, I walked off out of the house. Don't get me wrong, I love Matt to death, but he has to realize I'm not a little girl. Fair enough, he doesn't want to see me dressed like i am, which i don't blame him. If i were in his shoes, I'd be the same. Luckily for me, though, i don't walk in his shoes. This outfit is one of many that i own. I don't dress like this all of the time, but tonight, i felt like being sexy. And can you say this is not sexy?

Approaching Dillon and Charlie, I smiled as they gawked at me. Charlie's cigarette fell out of his mouth. Damn, cigarettes, I thought. I knew there was something i had forgotten. "Hey, do you mind if I tap cigarettes off of you guys all night? I left mine in the house and Matt rushed me to get out."

"S-sure," Charlie stuttered, picking up his cigarette and putting it back in his mouth.

"Hey sexy lady!" Jorel shouted, then wolf whistled at me with a wink.

Blushing, I flipped him the bird. "Fucking pervert."

Opening the back seat of the rover, I got inside. Johnny was sat behind the drivers seat, and from the looks of it, I'm going to have to move up soon as every else starts to pile in. The back door opened again, revealing Matt's unamused face. Moving up, I sat in between Johnny and Matt. Dillon was driving and Jorel was riding shot gun. Charlie and Aron, well...they got to sit in the trunk. It was big enough for them both, so they weren't squashed together.

Arriving at the club, we skipped the line to get in and walked straight through the doors and loud curse words shot our way. Its not my fault that Dillon knows the door man. As we reached the main area of the club, it was clear to say that place was jam packed and was heated up like oven on over load. Going straight to the bar, Aron got the first rounds in.

As Aron passed me my drink, some fucker knocked Johnny into me, which caused my peach schnapps and lemonade drink to go down my chest. Moving my body backwards and my hands forward, my jaw dropped from the coldness of the drink. Looking up, I glared at the son of a bitch who bumped into to Johnny.

"What where you're going you fucking jackass!" I snapped, slamming my drink on the table.

Johnny looked over at me with an apologetic look on his face. "I'm sorry, Sarah."

"Its not your fault," I grumbled, pushing past him as i saw the sign for the ladies room. "Excuse me, I'll be right back."

I could not honestly believe it. I've only been here for less than five minutes, and already, a drink gets knocked down my chest. My fucking luck, that is. Walking into a toilet stall, I took some toilet roll and headed towards the sink. Turning on the tap and damping the tissue, I mumbled and cursed to myself as i began to clean my sticky chest.

"He got me too," a voice spoke from behind me. Startled, I turned to look at the dark haired, female stranger. "Sorry," she giggled, biting on one of her snake bite piercing's. Doing the same as me she dabbed her chest. "The man that pushed your friend into you, he did it to me. Fucking asshole, or what?"

"Too fucking right." I chuckled, continuing to clean my dress. "I've only been here five minutes too."

"Ouch," the stranger laughed, then turned to face me whilst sticking out her hand. "I'm Nita, by the way."

"Sarah," I smiled, shaking her hand.

"You're not from around here, are you?" She asked, as she pushed herself up onto the counter so she could sit down. I followed pursuit.

"I was born and raised here for ten years, then I went to live with my father in England." I tell her, throwing the wet tissue in the bin. "My accent is bit one way, then the other."

"I thought i could hear the hint of British accent," she smiled.

"What about you?" I asked her, now sliding back off of the counter since my ass started to go numb. "You sound a tad bit Canadian to me for some reason..."

"Thats because i am," Nita giggled, swinging her legs back and forth. "I've lived here for nine years."

Nodding, I smiled. "Thats cool," I responded, straightening myself out. "Right, I don't mean to be rude, but i better get back out there before my cousin starts throwing a fit."

"Its alright," replied Nita, sliding off of the counter. "I better get to my friend, I've left her on her own."

"Are you both on your own tonight?" I ask, tilting my head to the side. "You and your friend, i mean." Nita just nodded her head. "Why don't you join me and the guys? It'd be nice to have some female company, the guys can drive me around the bend at times."

"Sure, I'd like that."

Linking my arm with hers, Nita and I headed back into the crowded club to find her friend who was stood on her own, holding two drinks in her hand. Her long, curly brunette hair nearly touched her buttocks and her eyes were a chocolate brown. She grinned at Nita and I soon as she saw us approaching her.