What Love Can Do

Name: Rayne Audrey Sparr
Age: 19
Description: Awesome skater. Loves anything to do with skating. She is an ok drummer. Loves her sister to death. Will do anything for her sister. Likes to write poetry and stories. Keeps her writing a secret. Is a vegan. Very artistic. Painted her and her sisters rooms. Loves listening to music.

Name: Alex Lynn Sparr
Age: 19
Description: Awesome lead guitarist. Loves anything to do with music and playing her guitar. She is an ok skater. Also loves her sister to death. Will do anything for her. Likes to design outfits. Keeps it a secret. Is a vegetarian.(vegetarian is different from vegan) Loves her sisters paintings. She makes CD’s for herself and her sister. Loves music.

Rayne and Alex have been alone with each other in life since the age of 16. They ran away together from an abusive step-father and an alcoholic mother. They both finished high school but are struggling to get enough money to go to college. They used to be identical and still have some same appearances. They changed their looks after they ran away so they are not exactly identical anymore. They both work at big chain stores. Alex works at a very large chain of music stores. Rayne works at a fairly big chain of skate shops. They live in Pennsylvania. They have few friends but they don’t care. Rayne also works at Spencers in the mall part-time. And Alex works at Hot Topic part-time also in the mall. They work their part time jobs only three times a week. Then they have their regular jobs five times a week. Rayne is a little over-obsessed with Starbucks and Sour Skittles. Alex loves regular Skittles. Rayne admires all the great skaters for example is Tony Hawk, Bam Margera, Rob Dyrdek and Ryan Sheckler. Alex’s favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, All-American Rejects and Green Day. Her all time idols are the band members of Avenged Sevenfold.

Rayne and Alex find their loves and one of them ends up moving. They try to stay in contact but soon they just fade away from each other as their loves gets deeper. Then something happens that brings them together. Their loves want them to stay together but they don’t know if they can anymore. So what can love really do?