Sleepless Nights

1/1

"What's wrong?" He asked her. She shrugged her shoulders in such manner that it had worried him some more. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" He said, smiling a little - hoping that maybe she'd fess up.

"I just don't want to talk about it, okay? You'd just..." She sighs and faces him, tears falling down against her rosy cheeks. "I don't want pity, I don't want sympathy. I just want to be alone." He backed away slowly, but how badly he wanted to hug her... He didn't dare try on such a bold move.

"Can you leave?" She said, turning away from him and the world. She stared blankly at the window before her. "I just need to be alone." He looked down, frowning took place of his crooked smile. He slowly turned and walked away. She listened for his paces to disappear silently in the dark. She slowly pulled her legs towards her chest and hugged them, crying silently to herself.

He thought to himself about the many reasons and possibilities that had completely saddened her. And most of them lead to his fault. He reached his destination and crashed on his king sized bed. He felt alone. He slowly faced the right side of the empty spot where she sleeps on. She hasn't slept next to him for days... He misses her touch, her kisses, and her sweet smile. But they're gone now.