A Baby Story

A Baby Story

This never happened, most likely never will. I'm sure Justin Sane isn't into Infantilism, tho I wish he were.
WARNING Infantilism if you don't like it don't read this.

*JUSTIN SANE POV*
Under my roof, threw my bed room door, behind the bed you find my "playthings". "Sick and disgusting" as my ex-girlfriend would say. Nobody would except me. I always loved the feeling of a soft, plushy diaper on, and have no responsibilities. I'm just a baby, I don't know any better.
I pull out my box and my diaper bag. It holds my baby things. I pull out my warm cloth diaper and put it aside. What should I wear today, I don't wanna put on anything to pretty, so I will wear my mickey mouse shirt. I don't have much time to play today, the band is coming in a hour. We are going to talk about the new album. Then I will have the rest of the day to myslef.
I feel so cute today, its going to be a great day. I take off my shirt and throw it aside, oh I forgot my food. I'm os hungry. I run down the stairs and go over to my secret cabinet Behind the cans and shiot lies my baby bottles, soft spoons and my baby food and formula. I looked at my choices and settle on my oatmeal cereal mixed in my bottle with formula..mmm.
I run back up strairs putting my formula over where i will set up my toys. I throw off my pants and boxers and lay done on my diaper mat to put on my diaper. It felt so good to have one on again, I could wear them at night, since nobody is here to complain. I pull on my shirt, it is long enought to partly cover my diaper, but it still hangs out how I like it. I crawl over to my closet and pull out my favorite stuffed animal Kitty named Squeks after my real kitty. I don't have anytime to get out my toys right now but later I can, YAY!! I make my way over to my bottle and suck away, I wish I had a mommy or daddy to feed me and take care of me, some day I will have one.
I giggle at the thought of my mommy or daddy tickling me and having fun. I crawl over to grab my blankie and lay done to finish off my formula. wow im getting sleepy but I wont fall asleep just gonna close my eyes for a little bit.
I felt my bladder tense up and I let go, feeling the warmth spead between my legs but then soak up in the diaper.
"WHAT THE HELL" I shot up to see my band mates standing before me. Wet diapered blankie and stuffed animal holding man. Pat's (http://www.fogcityjournal.com/images/photos/power_to_peaceful/img_9194_std.jpg) face was bright red and Head (http://www.fogcityjournal.com/images/photos/power_to_peaceful/img_9264_std.jpg) was already walking out the door. But #2 ( http://www.scenepointblank.com/features/antiflag_quote.jpg)just stood there looking at the floor. I felt the tears form in my eyes and roll down my face. Pat wispered "sorry" and left, but Chris #2 just stood there.
I was about to open my mouth to yell at him to leave me alone and leave. When I saw the tears running down his face.
"Whats wrong" I say, I would have gotten up, but my diaper had reached its fullest point and standomg up would be a bad idea.
He spoke up "I always wanted a baby" He said barely a wisper. He looked up at me. I smiled , and questionly said "Would you like to be my dwaddy" I asked, talking in my baby talk.
His face lite up with a smile. "WHere do you keep the diapers?"
I pointed over to next to my bed where my diaper bag was. He ran over na dcame back with my diaper mat, a diaper, and my powder and lotion. I carefully crawled over to the mat and laid down. I felt him unpin my diaper and put it beside him. It felt so nice having somebody else change me for once. He finished up and pinned uo my diaper and throwing away the old one. Before I could say something he picked me up and placed me on the bed beside him, cuddling me close.
"We should change you into something cute" He smiled and I nodded. I didn't like this shirt very much anyway. I wany my hair ribbion so I quietly grab my ribbion off my bed post and and tie up my hair standing straight up with the pretty pink ribbion that matched the pacifer I put in my mouth. When he turned around he had my favorite pink ruffle dress in his hands and a smile on his face. I nodded super fast, when would I ever pass up a time to put on my favorite dress. He walked over and pulled off my shirt and slidding his hand down my back and over my bum and then over my crouch and I moan softly. He laughed "Oh you naughty baby" and hit my bottom playfully. I giggled.
He pulled the dress over my head and tied it. I stood up and did a quick spin to show it and my nice clean diaper off. "Come here" he wisper. As I walked over he picked me upo and cradling me in his arms as he sat in my rocking chair.
I pull out my pacifer "I wove you Dada" He kissed me softly.
"I love you too, baby"
♠ ♠ ♠
Please review if you love it or hate it, simple is :) :( i dont care what you post JUST TELL ME