A Baby Story

Forever the heart of a child, but still Adult Mind

How could I ever face everybody again? I was so happy to finally have what I wanted, a daddy, but I guess everybody was right, be careful what you wish for. I may have a daddy, but I lost everything else. Last night was amazing, everything about it was....I loved it, but now its back to the real world, and the truth is I'm a adult and I must deal with my adult issues......Issues like how will I ever face my best friends again. They saw a side of me, I never wanted anybody to see.
All morning I wondered around the house, trying to think about what I should do. I kept picking up the phone and began to dial but then I would hang it up. What was I going to say "I'm sorry you saw me acting like a baby, but everything can go back to normal." They will never like me, just like everybody else. I was about to pick up the phone again when I heard Chris call my name. "Justin, Somebody is here to see you" He called. Slowly I dragged my self to the door. Each step I thought who could it be. By the time I looked in the living I was having a full on nervous breakdown. I looked at everybody, Head and Pat were sitting at one couch which faced the one #2 was sitting on. I quickly looked at my feet and sat next to #2, he pulled me to him and I leaned on him, I felt like I would die on the spot.
Pat opened his mouth, "I'm so sorry I just walked in on you, that was rude and I feel horrible for it." Each word that came out of his mouth Head would nod in agreement, but Pat kept talking. "As for what you do, it doesn't matter, well it does matter since your my best friend. And err. that what it comes down to you have been my best friend since we were 7 years old. I don't think anything different of you, for your likes or dislikes." I felt the tears build up in my eyes, jsut like everybody elses eyes. The feeling was so strong, i was accepted. I stood up for a hug and as he pulled me in for one I wispered to him "You will never understand how muc h that means to me." After I hugged Head, they both left, we agreeed that we would meet in a few days at a coffee shop to talk about the new album.
The minute the door closed #2 ran over and hugged me and cuddled me turning me back to being a baby, I felt myself growing hard, daddy would be mad at me for this, at least with my diapee, I could buy sometime to think of something. "dwaddy, can i have a baba." He smiled, he loves it when I call him daddy in my baby voice. "Of course sweetheart" The minute he was out of site I jammed my hand down my pants trying my best to make sure daddy didnt hear me. He would be so mad, he doesnt like his baby to be naughty. I was so close and into it that I didnt even here daddy come in. "JUSTIN" he yelled grabbing my hands and jerking me foward. I felt my dick fill with pain, it was so hard, and so close, it need realse. "YOU KNOW THATS NOT WHAT BABIES DO" He yelled as he dragged me up the stairs to the bedroom. When he pushed me against the door he threw off my clothes and before I had a chance to say anything he gagged me with my pwetty pink paci. He looked down at me as he tied me to the door. "aww my little baby is turned on, you shouldn't do things like that" I rubbed me more, bringing me closer to the edge, and just as I was about to let go, he pulled away I let out a scream from behind my paci.I need to let go, the pain was so much. "shh" he said as he walked out the door.
I needed to let go. But then Chris came back through the door with a crib, my jaw dropped, I almost forgot about the strong need in my pants. It was so pretty pink and frilly. Chris came over to me, "How do you like it you naughty baby, I was hoping the first time you were in the crib it would be good memories, but I guess not." Even though Chris was lighter then me he was stronger. He untied me but still kept my hands in control he put me in the crib face down, tieing my hands above my head. I grunted. He also tied my legs up and I was still facing down, only picturing what could come next. Thats when I felt that sharp pain against my ass. I let out a scream. "BAD BABIES NEED TO BE PUNISHED" He growled. Over and over, each time I swore he was getting harder. I felt the silent tears run down my face. I was bad, but I didn't dearve this. Thats when I felt my bladder tense up, I need to cross my legs or something, but I can barely hold it. He hit me very hard and it all let go. Chris stopped and watched. I began to cry harder, I was so embrassed. But the hot stream against my body felt so good, I came. Adding to my embrassment. I felt the orgasm take over. I let out a deep moan. "Look what you did,I didnt want to have to do this but I guess I will have to." Chris growled and went to my secret diapers and grabbed one, I usally use 2 or 3. He walked back over, thats when I felt him pull me apart. No not the suporties. He shoved 3 inside of me. I have never used them, but I heard things about them, and they certainly not good. I was gonna need more the one diaper if I was going to last this, but all I got was one diaper, I didnt even get wiped from when I peed. I was going to have such a bad diaper rash.
Chris turned out the lights and sat over in the corner. "Try to get some sleep" He mumbled out, sounding as if he would fall asleep any moment now. I want to sleep so bad, but its so akward. The bed is so wet and my tummy hurt. But I did sleep for a few moments, it was a very good sleep, I knew what was going on still, but the time pasted a bit faster, that was until that sharp pain hit my stomach. I knew what was coming, but I tried to hold it, but it hurt so much. I let out a loud scream and all the scat came out into my diaper, teh pain was so bad. It filled my diaper and came out of my diaper leaking on the the bed. I was so embrassed, is this what Chris wanted, to embrass me to the point of no return. I was having a break down by now, crying. I couldn't help it, I felt so helpless.
I just laid there, trying to sleep, and even though my diaper was full and I felt so dirty and nasty. I feel asleep, and not I didnt wake up for a whole 2 hours. It wasn't a very good sleep but it pasted time. When I woke up Chris was leaning over me, plugged nose. "Your one smelly baby." He giggled. "Do you wann abe changed, it looks like a pretty bad diaper rash is forming?" I nodded fiercly, I could feel the burn of it, any longer, I don't think I could last. I began to pull at my restrans "Aww you arent getting off that easy." He giggled. What more could happen. I felt him untie me. "Go crawl over to the door. I got out the crib and sat my dirty bottom the floor. I felt the scat squish under me, and I wasnt enjoying this at all, I was making such a mess. Chris came over and tied me against the door again and took the paci out of my mouth. "YOU BETTER NOT SAY A WORD" He said, "but if you want a diaper change you are going to have to work for it, suck me off." MY dada wanted me to suck him off, fine, just to get my diaper change, I always wanted sex with Chris anyway. Chris unziped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles and no underwear. I saw him take his semi-hard dick and place it towards my mouth. I took it in and sucked, licked, everything. I did the best blow job I have ever done. He let out loud moans and grunts as he became harder. Before I knew it he let out a loud moan and the way my name came out of his mouth, I came, almost bitting down on him.
When Chris had got control he pulled off his shirt and untied me. "Come on" He said "but you better still crawl. I followed him to the bathroom where he had started the bath. Putting in my favorite bubble soap. He laid out a towel and laid me there and began to untape my diaper "woah, i guess it didn't do it job very well, we will have a lot to clean" I blushed so hard as he cleaned me up and placed me in the bath getting in with me. After we got cleaned up, he cleaned out the dirty bath and started another one, we both got in and I laid on Chris chest. "I love you"