Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

I'm Going To Kiss You

When we got to Matt’s house, I took off my shoes and hung up my coat on the rack.
“Come on.” Matt said motioning me to follow.
I did and noticed that he didn’t take his shoes off and was tracking water through the house.
“Oh shit.” I mumbled as I stepped in water. Matt looked at me.
“What’s the matter?” he asked and led me into a room that was painted black.
“I stepped in water.” I told him.
Matt took off his shoes and socks, then put on another pair and sandals.
“Do you always have something on your feet?” I asked laughing at him. He smiled at me.
“Yep, except when I’m showering. Wait here, I’ll be right back.” Matt left his room and I glanced around.
When Matt came back, he had a pair of grey sweat pants; he handed them to me and then went to his dresser. He opened it and I watched as he dug around in the drawer making shirts fall on to the floor. He finally found the one he was looking for and closed the dresser ignoring the shirts that had fell. Matt handed me the shirt.
“You can change in the bathroom across the hall.” He told me.
I took my clothes and left his room. I walked across the hall and into the bathroom; I closed the door and make sure that it was locked behind me. I changed from my clothes to his, then gathered them up and went back to Matt.
Matt laughed when I walked into his room and I grinned.
“I really hope these don’t fall down.” I told him tying them as tight as I could. Matt grinned mischievously.
“I really hope they do.” He replied. I looked down at me feet, embarrassed and nervously laughed.
“Let’s go throw our clothes in the dryer.” Matt suggested changing the subject and hopping off his bed.
He picked up his clothes and led me out into the hall.
“So where did you live before you moved here?” Matt asked as we walked through the kitchen.
“Phoenix.” I replied.
“Why did your Dad decide to move?” he asked leading me into a little room off the kitchen that held a washer and dryer and storage shelves.
“Umm…He wanted a change of scenery I think.” Matt took my clothes from me and dumped them with his into the dryer.
“You think?”
“He never really told me why we were moving, he just said that we were.” I told him. Personally I think it was because Phoenix reminded him off Mom and Kade and he was trying to forget them. Matt turned the dryer on and grabbed a bag of chips from a shelf.
“Let’s go find something to do.” He suggested and walked back out to the kitchen.
“Do you like it here?” Matt asked me when we got back to his room. I sat on his bed and nodded.
“Sorry bout the mess.” He apologized glancing around his room.
“It’s fine.” I moved up to the head of his bed and leaned against the wall watching Matt rummage around his room.
“Where the hell is the remote?” He grumbled and laid down on the floor.
He stuck his head under the bed and yelled. “I found it!”
I heard a crack as Matt’s head hit the top of the bed.
“Fuck.” He yelled.
Matt pulled himself from under the bed and sat up. I laughed at him and he rubbed his head pouting.
“Fucking stupid ass bed.” He grumbled and stood up.
Matt plopped down beside me and I rubbed his head. I ran my fingers through his short hair and messaged the back of his head. Matt turned his head to look at me and I dropped my hand thinking that I had gone too far. He leaned towards me and took my face between his hands. Matt brought my face to his and I didn’t realize what was happening until his lips were on mine.
It was the best feeling that I have ever felt, nothing like anything I had ever experienced in my life. I didn’t know what I was supposed to do and pushed him away embarrassed with my lack of skill. I immediately regretted the fact that his lips weren’t on mine, but the unrecognizable feeling stayed at the pit of my stomach. Matt frowned at me.
“What?” He asked and I shook my head looking away. Matt cleared his throat.
“Where did I put those Doritos?” He leaned over the side of the bed and grabbed the bag. He set them between us and turned on the TV.
Matt stared at the screen like his life depended on it and I shifted around awkwardly. Was I really that bad? Damn, I hope this doesn’t ruin our friendship or whatever it is that we have. I looked down at my folded hands and wet my lips.
“What’s the matter?” Matt asked breaking the silence.
“Umm…” I replied nervously feeling pretty stupid. “I’ve never…” I started and looked up at him.
Matt was giving me a funny look and it made me feel even stupider.
“Stop looking at me like that!” I said frowning at him.
“Like what?”
“Like I have two fucking heads!” I exclaimed. Matt laughed and shook his head.
“I can’t believe it.” He stated. “You should have told me.”
“Why?” I asked confused.
“Cause I could have given you a better first kiss then that.” He told me.
I shifted again twisting my fingers together.
“Come here.” Matt said and pulled me onto his knee.
He tugged on one of my legs and I moved it to the other side so that I was straddling him. Matt cupped my face in his hands and lifted my face to his.
“What are you doing?” I asked anxiously.
“I’m going to kiss you.” He replied and brought his face to mine.
“Umm…” Matt stopped moving and stared at me his face inches from mine. “I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.” I mumbled and Matt chuckled.
“I’ll show you.” He whispered his breath hitting my face making me shiver.
I wet my lips nervously and Matt’s lips pushed against mine. The unidentifiable feeling came back and I didn’t ever want it to leave.
Matt wasn’t really teaching me how to kiss, so I just let my instinct take over and wrapped my arms around his neck. I moved my mouth against his and shoved my fingers in his hair. I felt something hard against my thigh, I pulled my mouth away and looked down at his lap.
“Umm…” I said blushing like crazy and scooted down so that I was sitting farther down on his legs.
“Oh shit, sorry.” Matt mumbled. I looked up at him and saw a hint of pink in his cheeks. “It happens.” He said shrugging.
“Well…umm…What do I do?” I asked awkwardly. Matt shook his head.
“We can save that for another day.” He replied and I let out my breath relieved.
“Okay.” Matt brushed his lips against mine.
My cell phone rang started vibrating in my pocket, I groaned annoyed and pulled it out of my pocket.
“Where the fuck are you?” Dad yelled when I answered. I winced and tried to turn the volume down hoping that Matt couldn’t hear him.
“I’m…umm walking home from school.” I mumbled.
“Then why the hell do I hear a fuckin’ TV?”
“I…umm…” Dad cut me off.
“Get your fucking scrawny ass home right now!” He screamed into the phone.
I saw Matt frown and I kept my gaze on anything but him.
“Okay.” I mumbled and he hung up. I shut my phone and put it back in my pocket. “I have to go.” I told Matt quietly.
“Was that your Dad?” He asked. I nodded not looking at him. “He sounded pretty pissed off.” I nodded again not wanting to think about it.
“Hey.” Matt said softly lifting my chin so that I was looking at him. “Don’t go all quiet on me again.” I felt my bottom lip start to quiver and I bit it.
“Come on, I’ll drive you home.” Matt said frowning.
We got off his bed and he hugged me tightly to his chest.
“I’ll go and get our clothes.” He let go of me and walked out of his room.
I sighed and sat down on his bed wanting him to come back. He made me feel safe, something that I didn’t feel often and I liked the feeling.
I heard Matt talking to someone and then he reappeared in his bedroom. I couldn’t help but smile and he grinned back at me.
“I’ll be back in a couple of minutes.” Matt told me and handed me my clothes.
“Thanks.” I mumbled. Matt left his bedroom and shut the door behind him.
I was in my bra and was pulling on my pants when Matt’s door opened. My eyes flew to the door as Johnny walked in.
“Hey Bro, you gotta condom that I could…” He trailed off when his eyes landed on me and he stared at me his face turning red.
“Matt’s not here right now.” I told him clearing my throat trying to get his gaze off my body.
“I’m…sorry.” He stuttered.
I pulled my pants up and buttoned them. Matt walked into his room and looked from Johnny to me. He grabbed his brother and dragged him out of his room.
“What the hell Johnny?” I heard Matt growl as I pulled on my shirt.
“I just wanted a condom.” Johnny explained.
“It’s called knock, fuck head.”
“Wait a minute,” Johnny exclaimed. “Did you get in her pants?” I shifted uncomfortably and heard Matt sigh.
“Johnny…I’ve only known her for a couple of weeks.”
“Hasn’t stopped you before.”
“This is different.” Now Johnny sighed.
“Matt you said that last time. Remember what happened with Val? Man, you started fucking her and what? Two weeks later you were fucking the teacher too.”
Fucking the teacher? That’s when I had heard enough, I put my jacket on and walked out of his room.I walked by them and started down the hall.
“Hey!” Matt called coming after me. He grabbed my shoulder, I instantly tensed and he turned me around.
“Where are you going?” He asked. I looked away from him.
“I have to go.” I answered.
“I’ll drive you.” Matt said and I nodded.
“Matt, I need a fucking condom.” Johnny complained and Matt sighed.
“I’ll be right back.” I nodded and Matt disappeared into his room. He came back a second later and threw a little package at Johnny.
“Good luck trying to stay in that.” Matt told him chuckling and Johnny glared at him.
I turned around and when Matt thought I couldn’t see he mumbled something to Johnny and punched him in the arm. I walked to the front door and put my shoes on. Matt opened the door and I followed him out to the car. We got in and Matt turned the car on and backed out of the driveway.
I showed Matt how to get to my street and made him stop the car at the top of the street.
“Why can’t I just drive you to your house?” Matt asked.
“Because it’ll cause problems.” I replied.
“I could come in with you, explain everything.” Matt tried again. I shook my head. “
Trust me; it’d just make things worse.” I told him quietly. He looked over at me looking concerned.
“Call me if you need me, okay?” Matt said and I nodded.
“Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow.” I got out of the car and grabbed my book bag.
“See you.” Matt replied as I shut the door.
I watched him drive away and then slowly started walking towards the house.

As soon as I stepped in the door, Dad flew around the corner and slammed me into the wall. “Where the hell were you, you little bitch?” He yelled and slapped me across the face.
♠ ♠ ♠
so instead of studying for exams today this is what i did:) id really appreciate comments, id like to know if anyone likes my story or not?