Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

Oh, I Thought You Said Something About Sex.

I sighed as I pulled into our driveway wondering if Jayda had heard what Johnny said. I shut the car off and went inside. I frowned noticing that my parents weren’t home and walked down the hall to Johnny’s room to ask him if he know where they were.
I opened Johnny’s door.
“Whoa…” I exclaimed seeing Johnny in the middle of having sex. “What the fuck Johnny?” They stopped moving, Johnny looked over at me and the girl groaned.
“It’s called knock fuck head!” He said copying me. “Get the hell out.” I laughed and backed out of his room.
“Lock your fucking door Johnny, I could have been Mom.” I told him and shut the door.
I was walking into my room when it hit me. I ran back to Johnny’s room and threw the door open.
“Maddy?” I said frowning.
“What the hell do you want now Matt?” Johnny yelled.
“Are you fucking Maddy?” I asked. “As in Zack’s Madison?” I frowned confused.
“Matt just get the hell out.” He yelled again.
I slowly shut the door and scratched my head.
I walked back to my room, shut the door and flopped down on my bed. I turned the TV off and closed my eyes. I groaned when I heard a little too much of what was going on next door and banged my fist against the wall. I dozed off for awhile and they started getting louder again. I banged my fist against the wall again.
“Shut the fuck up!” I shouted.
I flipped over laying on my stomach and pulled my pillow over my head. My door opened and I heard Mom.
“Matt, what’re you yelling about?” She asked.
“Johnny’s having sex.” I grumbled.
“What?” She asked again.
“Go away.” I told her loudly.
“Oh, I thought you said something about sex.”
“Mom.” I groaned. “Go away.”
“Alright, but stop being such a grump Matt.” She left shutting my door behind her and I sighed.
I looked at my clock and saw that it was six-thirty. I grabbed my cell phone and opened it. I had a new message from Jessica. I opened it and read it. <You should come over.> I replied. <Okay, I’ll be there soon.> And got up. I ran my hand through my hair, grabbed a condom from my drawer and left my room.
"Where are you going?” Mom asked when I walked by the living room.
“Out.” I replied.
“Out where?” She asked giving me a look.
“I’m going to get high Mom.” I told her and she glared at me. “What? You asked me where I was going, now you know.” I smiled sweetly at her and she turned back to the TV.
I put my shoes on, left the house and got in the car.
When I got to Jess’ house, I ran up to the door and knocked. A couple seconds later the door opened and Jessica stood there grinning at me.
“Hey.” I said grinning back.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.
“God, I missed you.” She breathed as I kissed her back.
Jess pulled me into her house and I shut the door with my foot. She dragged me down the hall and into her bedroom where we fell onto her bed.
I moved so that she was so that she was on top of me and pulled her shirt off. Jessica put her hands under my shirt and ran her hands up my chest. A chill ran down my body, I sat up and hauled my shirt off. I took her face between my hands and kissed her. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and brushed it against mine.
The doorbell rang and I groaned. We reluctantly pulled apart and put our shirts back on. Jessica took a half covered Bristol board, a stack of papers and markers, our cover, out of the closet.
“Go sit in the living room and hide your boner.” She told me grinning.
I laughed and did what she told me. I sat on the floor, spread everything out around me, grabbed a pillow off the couch and set it on my lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
second one...maybe a third tonight too. please tell me what you think.