Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

See You In Class Ms.Clark

Jessica came into the living room followed by no other than Mr. Claude, Jayda’s father.
“You almost finished that project Matthew?” She asked in her strictly teacher voice.
“Yeah, almost Ms. Clark.”
Mr. Claude sat in a chair and Ms. Clark on the couch. I looked down at the poster and grabbed the glue.
“How’s everything been going?” Jessica asked. Mr. Claude cleared his throat.
“Isn’t it a little inappropriate that he’s at your house?” He asked. Jessica let out a little laugh.
“Well it’s the only way I can get him to finish things.”
“I gave up on him, he’s not worth anything. He’s just going to end up on the street doing drugs.” Mr. Claude said.
Yeah, well fuck you. I thought to myself but held back my comments and stuck a piece of paper to the board.
“Everyone is worth something.” Jessica said coldly.
“Right…” Mr. Clause mumbled.
“So…” Jess started, changing the subject. “How’s everything been going since you’ve moved?”
“Good actually, it’s a nice change of scenery.” He replied.
I glanced at him, I noticed his hand, it was slightly swollen and his knuckle was busted. It looked like he had gotten into a fight. I decided to ignore their conversation and worked on the project.
“Are you going to chaperone the dance in two weeks?” Jess asked getting my attention.
“I don’t think so, are you?” He replied.
“Yeah I am. It should be fun. Is your daughter going?” Jessica asked.
Hearing Jayda’s name I thought of his hand and frowned.
“Well, she was hoping that Brian Haner would ask her but I’m not sure. He’s a good kid.” I snorted.
“Like hell.” I mumbled.
“You say something boy?” Mr. Claude growled.
“Yeah, what happened to your hand?” I asked staring at him from my spot on the floor giving him a look that told him I knew something was going on.
“I…uhh…hurt it moving equipment in the gym.” He replied uncertainly.
I threw the glue and pillow off my knee and got up.
“I may be a lot of fucking things, but at least I’m not a fucking pussy and hit girls.” I muttered to myself and stormed into the kitchen.
I kicked a chair and then walked down the hall to Jess’ bedroom. I laid down and closed my eyes trying to calm myself down.
“What the hell?” I heard Jessica say a couple minutes later.
I opened my eyes; she was standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips, a frown on her face looking quite sexy.
“Sorry, he pisses me off.” I mumbled and shrugged.
Jessica walked over to her bed; she got on the bed and straddled my hips.
“Hello.” I said seductively and smiled at her.
“He isn’t that bad you know.” She told me and I sighed not wanting to think about him when she was on top of me.
“Can we not talk about it.” I asked.
Jessica leaned down and kissed me. My hands roamed up her body and under her shirt. Jessica rubbed her hips against mine and I felt myself harden.
“Jess…” I groaned.
She kissed my jaw and kept going down, making me shiver. She pulled my shirt up; I took it off and threw it on the floor.
Jess kissed my mouth then down my face and neck. I watched her breathing unevenly as she trailed her tongue all the way to my jeans then kissed below my bellybutton and I groaned. She grinned at me, brought her head back and started tracing little circles around my nipple with her tongue. I shivered then pulled her shirt up and she took it off. Jessica sat up, moved down to sit on my thighs and unbuttoned my pants. I put my hand in my pocket, took out the condom and threw it on the bed beside me. Jess unzipped my fly and pulled my pants down. She got off the bed, pulling my jeans with her; she took her pants off and got back on top of me
I turned my head on the pillow; I looked at the clock and sighed when I saw that it was midnight.
“I should go.” I said quietly.
When I didn’t get a reply, I looked down at Jessica. She was cuddled against my side, her arm over my stomach and her head on my chest. I brushed a strand of hair from her face and took her arm off me. I gently rolled her over, she started to stir and I ran my hand down the side of her face. I sat up and pulled the blankets over my lap and her.
Jess stretched her arms over her head and opened my eyes. She groaned, pulled the blankets up to her chin and snuggled into them.
“Hell, I wish you’d cuddle with me like that.” I told her and she smirked at me.
“Well maybe if you came closer to me I would.” She replied.
“Wish I could, but I should head home.” I told her groaning.
“Do you have to?” She whined sticking out her bottom lip at me adorably.
“It’s midnight.” I told her.
“Stay the night.” Jess suggested.
I hesitated; Mom would be pissed if I didn’t come home and what about Jayda? I suppose that she wouldn’t have to know. I sighed and laid back down.
I pulled the blankets over my head and Jess pulled them back down. She moved as close as possible to me and wrapped her arm around my stomach. Jessica brought her head up and pressed her lips against my ear.
“Hi.” She breathed in my ear; I shivered and turned my head sideways.
I kissed her and turned so that I was facing her. I laid my arm over her waist and intertwined our legs together. Jessica laid the side of her face against my chest and sighed. I cuddled closer loving the warmth and feeling of us pressed up against each other. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.
“Shut it off!” I grumbled when the alarm rang in the morning.
The bed shifted and the alarm stopped ringing. I slowly opened my eyes and groaned at the brightness.
“Having issues this morning?” Jess asked laughing and pointing down to my waist.
“Hell, who wouldn’t after cuddling with you all night.” I replied and sat up.
“Let’s go shower.” Jess said.
I grinned mischievously at her; she rolled her eyes and ran naked to the bathroom. I followed, shutting the bathroom behind me as she got in the shower. I stepped in and grinned at her.
“Let’s call in sick.” I suggested and she laughed.
“Sorry, I have to be at school today.” She replied and moved under the spray.
“So…” Jessica started while I was washing my hair. I frowned at her.
“So what?” I asked. She looked down.
“I’m umm, going on a date Friday.” Jessica said hesitantly.
“Are you?” I asked not understanding why she was so nervous.
“You aren’t mad?” She asked frowning slightly. I shrugged.
“I don’t care, as long it’s not Mr. Claude or some other ass like him.” I replied.
“What if it is him” Jessica asked.
“Then I’d be really pissed.” I told her truthfully.
I switched places with her, I tried to get her to look at me but she wouldn’t.
“It is him isn’t it?” I asked frowning.
Jess nodded slowly and I felt the anger start to rise.
“Jessica.” I growled. “Why him?” I asked.
“Why not him?” She replied glaring at me.
“Because he’s a fucking asshole, you know that.” I said glaring back.
“Just because you don’t like him doesn’t make him an asshole. He isn’t as bad as you make him out to be.”
“I know he’s an ass, anyone can see it by the way he treats his daughter.” I yelled getting frustrated.
“How the hell do you know how he treats her?” She asked turning so that she wasn’t facing me.
“It’s kinda fucking obvious Jessica. You even said you thought something was up with her, remember?” I growled and got out of the shower.
I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist.
I stormed out of the bathroom and into her room. I was half dressed when Jess walked in wrapped in just a towel and I had to look away.
“I’ll see you later.” I mumbled and walked out of her room.
“Where are you going?” Jessica asked following me.
“I’m leaving.” I replied not looking back.
“Why?” She asked.
“Hmm…other than the fact that it’s a school day let me think.” I replied sarcastically and walked through the kitchen.
I heard Jess sigh as I put my shoes on.
“I’ll see you later then.” She said.
“Yeah, see you in class Ms. Clark.” I replied and left slamming the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
third one:) frig im going to be so tired tomorrow writing my exam. ugh. tell me what you think please...im getting tired of writing that and not getting any comments:(