Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

Cause I Was Horny And She Was Easy.

When I got home Mom came flying towards me.
“Where were you all night?” She screamed.
“Out.” I grumbled not in the mood to deal with her and stormed past her.
“What? You think you can just stay out all night then come home in the morning and expect to get away with it?” Mom yelled.
“I’m not in the fucking mood for this Mom.” I yelled back and Dad came into view.
“Matt don’t yell at your mother and watch your language.” Dad said sternly.
“Yeah cause like you never swear Dad.” I growled.
“Is that a hickey?” Mom shrieked her hands on her hips.
“Where were you all night son?” Dad asked raising an eyebrow. I shrugged.
“Out, now I need to go change.” I replied and walked around them.
“Matthew!” Mom yelled.
“Just leave him.” Dad told her.
I went into my room, changed my clothes and went to Johnny’s room.
“You ready Man?” I asked sticking my head into his bedroom.
“Yeah.” He replied grabbing his book bag.
“Why the hell were you and Maddy fucking each other yesterday?” I asked when we were in the car. Johnny shrugged.
“Cause I was horny and she was easy.” He said and I shot him a look.
“She’s with Zack.” I told him.
“You don’t think that I already know that.” Johnny replied.
“Hmm…” I said.
“You won’t tell him will you?” He asked suddenly, I glanced at him. He looked scared, I shook my head.
“Nah, but I warn you that he’s gonna fucking kill you if he finds out, and this time I’m not saving your ass.” I told him looking back at the road.
When we got to school, I looked around for Jayda but couldn’t find her so I went to class.
By the third period I had gotten kicked out of class once, which wasn’t that bad considering it was me. I walked into music class and got a pouty look from Ms. Clark. I ignored her and smiled when I saw Jayda. I walked to the back of the class and sat down beside her.
“Hey Jayda.” I said.
She looked up from her desk and gave me a shy smile then looked back down at her book.
“Hi.” She replied quietly.
I had noticed when she had looked at me that her lip was bested and now as I was looking at the side of her face I could see a bruise through her makeup. I knew that she was trying to hide her lip from me along with any other bruises seeing as she was wearing long sleeves and it was a nice day.
“How was your day so far?” I asked her and she shrugged.
“Okay I guess.”
“Matthew, would you please pay attention and stop bugging Jayda please.” Ms. Clark called from the front of the room.
I leaned back in my chair and stretched my legs out. I opened my binder and flipped to a blank page in the back. I began to write as ideas for a song came to my head.
After I had my idea on paper, I glanced sideways at Jayda. She had her head on her desk sleeping and her arms were holding her stomach. I stared at her for a couple minutes, she had a frown on her face and I decided to wake her up. I gently reached over and shook her shoulder. Jayda jumped up, her eyes went from fear to pain to embarrassment. I instantly felt bad for waking her up, she looked like she hadn’t slept at all, she turned to me and I smiled at her. Jayda rubbed her eyes.
“Thanks for waking me up.” I nodded.
“No problem. Are you okay?” I asked.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” She replied looking away from me.
“You want to sit with us at lunch?” I asked and she looked back at me. Jayda shrugged.
“Okay.” She replied quietly.
I wondered if she was feeling awkward because we kissed yesterday or because she was trying to hide the obvious.
The lunch bell rang; I got up and looked over at Jayda. She winced as she got up, her hand on her ribs.
“Are you sure you’re fine?” I asked frowning.
The look of pain was hid with a smile as she nodded. “Yes, I’m fine.” I nodded not wanting to be pushy.
“Let’s get the hell out of here.” I told her and she smiled at me.
I glanced at Ms. Clark on our way out; she was sitting at her desk frowning at me.
“Are you going to the dance?” I asked as we headed towards out lockers.
“No.” I looked down at her.
“Why not?” I asked and she shrugged.
“I don’t really want to go.” Jayda told me.
We stopped at her locker and I just put my books in with hers.
“I’m gonna warn you now, things can get a little fucking crazy with my friends.” I told her as we walked to the cafeteria. Jayda laughed making me smile and we got in line.
After we bought our food, we stood there for a minute, me scanning the room for Jimmy or Zacky. Johnny was too short to be noticed in the crowded cafeteria. All of a sudden I see Jimmy standing on a table.
“Matt!” He yelled waving his arms over his head. “Save me, I’m drowning in a sea of people!”
“See what I mean.” I grumbled to Jayda who was laughing.
Jimmy’s face fell when he saw the teacher coming his way and he jumped from the table. I shook my head and we made our way to the table.
When Maddy saw Jayda, she dragged her to sit beside her. I was going to complain but decided that I’d look too clingy and sat on the other side beside Jimmy.
“Hey Man.” I said to Zacky who was sitting beside Maddy.
“Hey Dude. What’s up with that?” He asked motioning his hand in the girl’s direction.
They were deep in conversation, well Maddy was doing most of the talking but that wasn’t much of a surprise. I shrugged.
“You like her?” He asked.
I made a mistake by nodding because as soon as I did. Jimmy was leaning across the table whispering in Jayda’s ear. She turned red and I groaned. Jimmy’s elbow hit Zack’s chocolate milk and it spilled all over Zacky. He jumped up and glared at Jimmy.
“Fuck Man, go get me paper towel right now!” He yelled his face bright red.
I grabbed the back of Jimmy’s shirt and pulled him off the table.
“Go get something fucker.” I told him and he walked away his shoulders hunched.
The two girls went back to their previous conversation, when Jimmy came back he had a whole roll of paper and Zacky grabbed it from him. He stormed off and came back a couple minutes later in his gym shorts and a different shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks so much for the comments!! i appreciate it so much, made me want to update again:)