Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

You Expect Me To Eat This Shit?

“Oh my god, she’s a virgin!” Maddy exclaimed.
The guy’s all looked at me and my face turned bright red with embarrassment. I looked down at my half eaten lunch.
“Well we all can’t be whores like you.” Matt told her.
I glanced at Johnny, he was squirming nervously and he kept glancing at Zacky. I wonder what he’s so worried about.
“Or you…” Maddy said.
“Me?” Matt asked confused.
“Yeah, you and Ms. Clark.” I frowned and so did Matt.
That was the second time in two days that someone has called him on that. Matt looked angry, his jaw clenched he looked straight at Maddy.
“What the fuck are you talking about?” He asked.
“Oh you know.” Maddy replied smirking at him.
“Oh, I know things too.” Matt told her and her smile fell.
Matt shrugged and started eating. Maddy looked back at me.
“I can’t believe that you’ve never had sex, God you poor child!” She told me and I shrugged.
“Matt,” She said looking at him. He looked from Jimmy to us.
“Hmm?” He asked his mouth full.
“You need to get on that.” Maddy told him and I blushed.
“Get on what?” He asked frowning slightly.
“Her first time.”
I swallowed too fast and started coughing. Matt looked at me.
“You okay?” He asked. I nodded and took a drink of water, mortified.
“Do you wanna go?” Matt asked giving me a small smile.
“Sure.” I replied and we got up.
I was so embarrassed as we walked away from his friends who were yelling things at us.
“Sorry bout that.” Matt mumbled.
We walked up the stairs that were always empty and sat down.
“It’s okay.” I told him.
Does he really like me? I thought. I doubt it, I mean look at me. I’m the one who sits in the corner and doesn’t talk unless spoken to.
“Jayda?”
“Oh sorry. What did you say?” I asked blushing.
“I said: would you like to go to the dance with me.” I looked down at my knees.
“Umm…” I hesitated. “Well, I don’t really like dances.” I lied.
Don’t get me wrong, I fucking wanted to go with him, I mean who wouldn’t? But the reason I didn’t say yes was because of Dad, he would fuckin’ flip if he knew I had a date with someone who isn’t Brian Haner. For some odd unknown reason, my Dad loved him and thought that I should go out with him. He wishes.
“Jayda…” Matt said laughing.
“Sorry, I keep spacing.” I replied quietly.
“It’s okay. I was wondering if instead of going to the dance, we could go somewhere else.” Damn him. I thought.
“I’m not sure I could.”
“We could just tell your Dad that we’re going to the dance.”
“He’s going to be there.” I told him even though I didn’t know if he was or not.
“No he’s not.” Matt replied. I looked at him frowning.
“How do you know?” I asked. “Ms. Clark told me.”
“Oh…”
Why would he be talking to a teacher about that? I wondered. Is he really sleeping with her?
“I’ll ask.” I said to him.
“Okay.” He replied and smiled at me satisfied.
When I got home from school, I went straight to my room and started my homework. I had just finished my math when Dad came home, I sat still and waited. My door opened and Dad appeared. I didn’t say anything, not knowing what kind of mood that he was in.
“Fuckin’ fat ass, do you ever do anything?” Dad growled.
Verbal, I thought to myself. I suppose it’s better than physical, anything is better than that.
“Get your fat ass to the kitchen and make supper. It’s about time you started doing things around here.” I got up and walked be him.
“What? I don’t even get a ‘how was your day’ or ‘hello’?” Dad asked following me.
“Hey.” I replied and entered the kitchen.
“What do you want?” I asked not looking at him.
“I don’t care, just shut up and make me something.” He replied.
I decided to make macaroni and took out the things that I’d need.
When it was cooked, I shoveled some onto a plate and handed it to Dad. Dad just looked at it in disgust.
“You expect me to eat this shit?” I shrugged.
“This shit. That you expect me to eat tastes like fucking garbage.” Dad told me his voice slightly raised.
I wanted to point out that he hadn’t even taken a bite, but that would just get me in shit.
“You want me to make something else?” I asked quietly.
“God no, are you fucking kidding me? You can’t cook for shit, clean the fucking mess up. I see that I’ll just have to make supper myself, seeing as you’re no good for nothing.” Dad ranted. “Just like your mother, that’s what you are. A good for nothing. Worthless. Little. Cunt.” Dad yelled this and I cringed.
I ignored him and scraped the food into the garbage can. I filled the sink with water and shoved the pan in.
“Get out of my sight!” Dad roared.
I went against my better judgment. “I thought you wanted me to clean this?” I said quietly turning to face him.
He lifted his fist and backhanded me across the face.
I felt the tears built up in my eyes, I clenched my jaw and forced myself to stay quiet. Don’t cry, don’t cry. I told myself. Dad hated crying, he couldn’t stand it.
“GO!”I practically ran out of the kitchen and into my room. I shut the door and knew better than to lock it.
I sat down at my desk and opened my laptop. I noticed that I had a new email and opened it. The subject read. <Hey, I hope this is actually you!> I frowned not recognizing the email address. Curious, I scrolled down. <Jayda? I really hope this is who I’m hoping it is! It’s Kade, if you know who I am please, please message me back! >.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)