Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

I Want To See You Again, But You Are A ***ing Ass

I felt like shit as I walked to lunch, the hurt look that crossed Jayda’s face was taking over my mind. I didn’t mean to be so unreasonable; I guess my temper got the best of me, like usual. I’ll find her in the cafeteria and apologize; she’s probably sitting with Maddy anyway.
I walked into the lunch room and didn’t bother to get anything to eat. I headed straight to our table, Jimmy and Johnny were having a staring contest and Zack was sticking his tongue down Maddy’s throat. I sighed and sat down beside Jimmy.
“Hey Matt, why so depressed?” Johnny asked.
“I win, I win!” Jimmy yelled grinning.
“No you don’t! I was just talking to him.” Johnny told him.
“Well you knew he looked depressed so you looked at him!” Jimmy replied.
“I want a rematch.” Johnny grumbled and I shook my head at them.
“Oh hey dude.” Zacky said breaking away from a flushed Maddy.
“Hey.” I mumbled.
“Did you hear?” Zack asked.
“Hear what?” I asked.
“Brian quit the team.” I stared at Zacky like he was crazy.
“Really?” I said amazed. He nodded and turned his attention back to his girlfriend. I sighed and got up.
“I’ll see you all later.” I told them.
“See ya.” Johnny and Jimmy replied not taking their eyes off each other.
I walked outside and as I was walking around the corner of the building I saw Jayda up against the wall and Brian Haner standing too close for my liking. Jayda shook her head at something he said and pushed him a little. He just moved right back in, I clenched my fists as the anger rose and I stormed over.
“What did I fucking tell you Haner?” I growled hauling him away from Jayda.
“We were just talking.” He said.
“I’m sure that’s all you wanted to fucking do.” I pulled my fist back.
“Matt, stop it.” Jayda said quietly.
I glanced over at her, her head was down and she looked scared. I felt Brian’s fist connect with my jaw, I shook it off and smashed my hand into his nose. He stumbled backwards holding his face and I glared at him.
“Don’t ever fucking touch me again or her.” I told him and then looked at Jayda.
“Can I talk to you?” I asked lowering my voice. She quickly glanced at me then looked back at her feet and nodded.
I gently took her hand and we started walking, we found a bench and sat down. I took her chin in my hand and tilted her head up.
“I’m sorry for being an ass.” I apologized and she nodded.
“Why won’t you say anything?” I asked frowning, she shrugged.
“I don’t know what to say.”
“Tell me that I’m a fucking asshole and that you never what to see me again.” I said jokingly but she obviously didn’t get it. Jayda stared at me wide eyed.
“I want to see you again.” She stated.
“Good.” I replied smiling.
“But you are a fucking asshole.” Jayda mumbled looking away. I laughed.
“I’m really sorry; I have anger issues if you haven’t already noticed.” Now she laughed in her soft quiet voice and I had to grin.
“The guy who texted me, that’s my brother.” She told me.
“Sorry I jumped to conclusions.”
“It’s okay, I understand.” Jayda said. She’s way to forgiving, I thought.
“Brian told me that you guys used to be friends.” I nodded.
“I fell asleep outside yesterday when I got kicked out of class and he woke me up. He told me that he was quitting the team and in his words he was deciding to ‘fuck the stupid preps’ I don’t know why he told me all that, he said that he wanted to be friends.”
I’m pretty sure that’s the longest things she’s ever said to me. Hmm…I wonder what Brian has up his sleeve.
“Was he bothering you today?” I asked.
“Kinda, not really, he was just getting a little too close. How’s your jaw?” I shrugged.
“Okay.” I replied touching the side of my face.
“You know what he told me?” Jayda asked.
“No what?”
“He told me that he’d bring me to the dance and that I could meet you there.”
I frowned. Yep, he’s definitely up to something.
“I don’t know what to think of that.” I told her.
“What do you mean?”
“I don’t think he’d suggest something like that without having some fucked up plan in his head.” Jayda nodded.
“I thought that it was kind of weird.”
I looked over at her and saw that she looked kind of disappointed.
“What’s the matter?” I asked taking her hand and intertwining our fingers together.
“I don’t think that Dad will let me go with you.” She told me.
“You could always tell him that you’re going with friends and if he doesn’t go for that we can take Brian up on his offer. But if he tries or does anything me and the guys will have his ass.”
Her face brightened as she smiled slightly.
“Hey we should do something tomorrow night.” I suggested.
“But my Dad.”
“You could stay over at Maddy’s house or that’s what you can tell your father.” I suggested grinning mischievously.
“Would Maddy mind?” She asked.
“Oh no, Maddy will be more than happy because she’ll think that we’re going to have sex.”
Jayda’s eyes flew to mine. “We aren’t going to are we?” She asked looking frightened. I frowned at her and shook my head.
"No, I’m not going to force you into anything. If the day ever comes, well I want you to be ready and to want it too.” I told her and leaned down.I brushed my lips against hers then pulled away, her face turned a shade of pink and I smiled.
“Thanks.” She whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
heres the second one:) hope you like it. tell me what you think.. thanks for all the comments :D