Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

You Know You Like It.

I sighed as I got yet another text from Jessica, it was the tenth one since I got home and it was only five. I knew that if I kept ignoring her that she’d just keep on sending me messages so I replied. <What do you want?> I threw my phone on the bed and waited. It didn’t take very long for her to answer. <Finally! You should come over.> I groaned. <Why?> I texted back. I got off my bed and walked out of my room.
“What’re you making?” I asked Mom as I walked into the kitchen.
“Chocolate chip cookies why?”
“They smell amazing.” I told her with a smile.
My phone buzzed and I opened it. <Cause I want to see you.> I could just see her pout and I groaned. <I’ll be over soon I guess.>
“I’m going out for awhile, I’ll be back later.” I said to Mom and kissed her cheek.
“Alright but please come home tonight.” She replied.
“Will do. Hey Mom?”
“Yeah?”
“Umm…can someone stay here tomorrow night?” I asked hoping she’s just say yes and forget about it.
“Depends on who.”
“My friend Jayda, she needs a place to stay for the night.” I said hesitantly.
“It’s a girl?” Mom gave me a knowing look.
“Mom.” I groaned. “We aren’t having sex, I promise. She isn’t like that, she’s different.” Mom sighed.
“Alright, but if I hear one suggestive sound, one, then she’s gone.”
“Thanks, love you.” I stole a cookie and left the kitchen.
“Why didn’t you answer any of my messages?” Jessica asked when she opened her front door.
“My phone was shut off.” I told her, lying.
I stepped inside and she shut the door. We walked into the living room and I flopped down on the couch. Jessica sat on my knee, straddling my waist. I instantly thought of Jayda and how she had done the same thing a few days ago, but this was so different. When Jayda sat on me it was so innocent, she was so shy and unsure but with Jessica it was demanding and controlling. Jessica started kissing my jaw and I winced when she touched where I’ve been hit. She grinded against me and her hands travelled down my chest. I grabbed her hands as she reached my pants and she frowned at me.
“I don’t feel like it.” I told her.
“Well your dick says otherwise.” She remarked pointing to the bulge that had formed.
“Well my dick has a mind of its own.”
I gently pushed her away and onto the couch beside me. She huffed and folded her arms across her chest.
“Don’t be like that.” I told her.
“Be like what?” She grumbled.
“Like that, all sulky cause I don’t want to have sex.”
“You’re being a dick cause I kicked your little friend out of class the other day.” Jessica told me. I sighed.
“No, can’t you just understand that I don’t feel like it.”
“No.” She replied breathing into my ear.
Jessica slowly moved her hand up my thigh and started to unzip my pants.
“Stop.” I hissed through my teeth.
“You know you like it.” She whispered licking my ear.
“No actually I don’t.”
She slipped her hand in my pants and I immediately tensed, a shiver running down my spine. Jessica let out a laugh and I felt dirty. I grabbed her hand and ripped it from my jeans. I zippered my pants and moved away from her.
“Can’t we not fuck for once?” I asked.
“Why would you want to do anything else?”
“Do I mean anything more than a good fuck to you?” I asked coldly.
“No.” She answered flatly.
I practically jumped off the couch and stormed out of the room.
“Matty.” Jessica whined following me. “I was joking Babe, I love you.”
I shoved my feet in my shoes ignoring her and left slamming the door behind me. I got in the car and tore out of the driveway.
When I got home, I shut the car off but stayed sitting there.
“Stupid fucking cock sucking bitch!” I yelled and hit the steering wheel repeatedly.
A good fuck, I was nothing more than a good fuck! What was I thinking? Fuck, I can’t believe I thought we had something more. Don’t be such a fucking idiot; of course you know that she only wanted sex. You wanted it too. I thought. No, no. no. I shook my head. At first it was just about sex, but that changed, well at least for me. I reminded myself bitterly. Arrggg… I felt like screaming and beating the shit out of someone. I got out of the car, stormed into the house and into my room.
As soon as my door was closed I hauled my fist back and smashed it into the wall. After the fourth one my door opened.
“Matthew Sanders, what is your problem?” Mom yelled.
I shook my burning hand; I glanced and noticed a hole in my wall. I sat on the edge of my bed and put my head in my hands.
“Matt what’s wrong?” Mom asked sounding concerned.
“Nothing.” I muttered.
“Something has to be wrong; you wouldn’t just punch a hole in the wall for nothing Matthew.”
I didn’t reply. A couple minutes later Mom huffed, muttered something that sounded like ‘boys’ and left. I waited until I heard a door shut, then I got up and went to Johnny’s room knowing that he had a stash of alcohol.
“Hey Johnny.” I said opening his door.
“Yeah.” He replied from his bed. He paused his game and looked at me.
“You still got any liquor in here?” I asked and he nodded.
I ran my hand through me hair.
“Can I have some?”
“Why?”
“Johnny,” I growled. “I’m fucking pissed off, don’t make it worse.”
“Okay, okay, sorry.”
He got off his bed and laid down on the floor. He dug under his bed and came back out with a bottle of JD. Johnny handed it to me and went back to his game.
“Thanks.” I muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the lack of updates! ill try to have more soon...i probably wont have any posted until sunday or monday. but ill see if i can before that. comment please!!