Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

You Ruined Our Lives, Our Family.

When dad got home from school, I nervously left my bedroom and met him in the living room.
“Hello.” He grumbled.
“Hi, can I ask you something?” I asked twisting my hands together and shifted my weight.
“Yeah.”
“Can I stay the night at Madison’s house tomorrow?”
“Sure, I have a date anyway.” He replied.
“A date? With who?” I asked frowning.
“Why do you need to know? You’re too fucking nosy. I’m your father; I don’t need to answer to you. I’m in charge. I ask the questions, you answer.” Dad growled.
“Sorry.” I mumbled.
“Go away.” Dad told me and I went back to my room.
The tears started to come as soon as I closed my door. I knew it wouldn’t last, I told myself. Maybe he just had a bad day? I thought trying to come up with more excuses for him.
I went to my closet and dug out my box of pictures. I sat on my bed and started to sort through them. I was staring at a picture of the four of us, not understanding what had gone wrong when my door opened.
“Why are you crying?” Dad demanded.
“It’s nothing.” I mumbled.
“What the hell is this?” He yelled storming over to my bed.
Dad ripped the picture from my hands and tore it to pieces. I stared at him as he picked up the box and hurled it across my room. It hit the wall with a thud and fell to the ground spreading pictures everywhere.
Dad grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me off of my bed, making me wince. He slapped me across the face; I closed my eyes and tried not to think about the pain. Dad yanked forcefully at my hair making me cry out.
“Look at me.” He yelled.
I opened my eyes and slowly glanced at him.
“She didn’t love you. Why would anyone love you, you’re worthless, nothing but a fucking home wrecker!” Dad screamed in my face making me cower.
He slammed his fist into my mouth and I started to cry, blood filling my mouth. Dad let go of me and I fell to the floor. He booted me in the stomach.
“She’d still be here if it wasn’t for you!” He yelled and kicked me again.
I tried to breath, it hurt so badly and I couldn’t get any air and I started to panic.
“We’d still be a family if you’d have just died. You ruined our lives, our family.”
I sobbed at his words and tried to cover my face as I saw his shoe come at my head. An intense pain spread through my head before everything went black.
I woke up on the floor in the morning, confused. I could feel my heartbeat in my head, it felt like I had gotten run over and I wanted to puke. Memories of what happened last night came back and my eyes started to water.
I attempted to sit up but fell back down when a wave of severe pain hit my stomach. I laid there not breathing for a minute then slowly sat up; tears fell down my face at the unbearable ache. I stood, my vision blurred and I staggered.
Once I had regained my balance, I cautiously left my room and went to the bathroom. I avoided the mirror until I was done my shower.
After I had gotten out I looked down at my stomach, there were massive blackish blue bruises covering it. I painfully got dressed then built up the courage and glanced at my reflection. I had to do a double take. My lip was all busted and fat. The side of my face was swollen and bruised around my eye.
How the fuck am I going to cover this?
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo...second one in a long time. again sorry for the wait. probably wont have anymore updates till sunday or monday so please just hang in there. comment please!