Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

Weird, She Doesn't Look A Thing Like Her.

“We should go and get your things before your Dad gets home.” I told Jayda a couple hours later, we had been laying in my bed all afternoon watching movies.
“What time is it?” She asked sleepily. I glanced over at my clock.
“Ten after three.” I replied. Jayda quickly sat up.
“Fuck.” She hissed.
“You alright?” I asked sitting up.
“Just forgot about it.” She replied.
“We should really go get my stuff now.” Jayda said.
We both got up off my bed and I helped her change from my shirt to hers. We left the house and Jayda gave me directions to hers.
“How’d you get to school today?” I asked curiously as I pulled into her driveway.
“I walked.” She replied quietly.
“You walked?!”
It was a good half an hour of a walk to school from her house. Jayda shrugged.
“Well I couldn’t just stay home.”
“Next time text me and I’ll come get you.” I told her getting out of the car.
I followed Jayda into the house and to her room. I glanced around and noticed a box laying by the closet and pictures everywhere around it.
“Why are your pictures everywhere?” I asked.
Jayda stopped looking through her clothes and her eyes landed on the box. Sadness, hurt, pain and fear flashed across her face and she didn’t respond.
“What’s wrong?” I asked frowning.
“Nothing, those are just old pictures.” She replied shaking her head.
Jayda kept packing and I walked over to the box. I knelt down, turned the box over and started putting the pictures back. I stopped at the last picture, it was one of Jayda when she was little, her arms around a woman, they both had big grins on their faces. I smiled. That must be her Mother, I thought. Weird, she doesn’t look a thing like her.
“What’re you doing?” I heard Jayda ask. I set the picture in the box with the others.
“Just thought I’d clean them up for you.” I replied smiling.
“Thanks.”
I stood up and smiled at Jayda.
“Are you ready to go?” I asked.
“I just need stuff from the bathroom.” She mumbled.
I nodded and sat on her bed as she left her room. I glanced down at my feet and noticed pieces of a picture scattered around. I bent over and gathered them up. Frowning, I set them on the bed and tried to piece them back together.
“Why’d you rip it up?” I asked looking at Jayda when she walked back in.
“I didn’t.” She replied shifting her weight.
“Who did?”
“My Dad.” She told me softly.
“Your Dad?” I repeated confused and she nodded.
I didn’t press any farther as she zippered up her bag. I figured that if she wanted to tell me she would.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry..this is really short and a filler.