Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

Brian You Missed The Road.

“So Brian’ll pick you up at seven-thirty and bring you here. I’ll meet you in the parking lot, then dance is at eight.” Matt told me after school as we walked to my locker. I opened it, threw my books in and pointed to me book bag.
“My stuff for the night are in there, can you get it for me?” I asked not wanting to bend over.
Matt did what I asked and slung it over his shoulder.
“How’s your rib?” He asked as I shut my lockers.
“A little better.” I told him.
“Let’s go shopping!” Maddy yelled appearing beside us. Me and Matt both groaned.
“Come on move it!”
We followed slowly behind her as she skipped out of the school.
“Shit!” I exclaimed remembering.
“What?” Matt asked me as we neared his car.
“I forgot, I’m supposed to meet Kade.” I told him.
“What’re you going to do?” He asked.
“I’ll just get him to meet us at the mall.”
“I have to warn you, Maddy’s kind of a slut.”
We stopped at his car; he leaned down and briefly kissed me causing me to turn red.
“I’ll see you later, I can’t wait.” Matt said grinning.
“How are you getting home?” I asked.
“Zacky.” He replied.
“Keys.” Maddy said holding her hand out. Matt groaned and fished through his pocket.
“I still can’t believe I’m letting you drive my Mom’s car.” He mumbled handing them to her. Maddy grinned and got in the car.
“See you later.” I mumbled and got in the car.
Matt wove and winked at me as Maddy pulled out of the school parking lot. I pulled out my cell phone and texted Kade. <Change of plans. Can we meet at the mall?>
“So…have you and Matt done it yet?” Maddy asked bluntly.
“Umm…no.” I mumbled feeling embarrassed and awkward.
“Are you going to tonight?” She asked curiously.
“No.” I said quietly.
My phone buzzed and I opened it. <Sure, I’ll let you know when I get there.>
“I’m sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?”
“No, it’s fine. Do you mind if my brother meets us there?” I asked.
“Sure, you have a brother?” Maddy pulled into the parking lot and shut the car off.
“Yeah.” I took my seatbelt off and we got out of the car.
“How old is he?”
Frig, she asks a lot of questions! I thought.
“Twenty.”
I found a dress at the second store we went to, it was short and black and red. I was paying for it when my phone started vibrating.
I finished paying and opened my phone as we walked out. <I’m in the food court, by Taco Bell.> I grinned. <I’ll be there.> I replied.
“My brother’s here.” I told Maddy.
“Where is he?” She asked.
“Food court.” I replied as we headed towards it.
I scanned the room excitedly and quickly saw him standing by the wall, his hands in his pockets.
I forced myself not to run and walked towards him. Kade looked up, saw me and grinned.
We walked to each other and he wrapped his arms around me. Kade buried his face in my neck.
“Fuck, I missed you!” He mumbled and I started to cry.
We reluctantly pulled apart after a few minutes and Kade wiped away my tears.
“Who’s this?” He asked looking over my shoulder.
“Oh, this is Madison or Maddy.” I told him.
“Maddy, this is my brother Kade.”
“Hey.” Kade said smiling politely.
“Jayda, you never told me that your brother was so hot!” She replied, embarrassing me.
“Well the last time I saw him, he was a skinny little dweeb with acne.”
“Hey! The last time I saw you, you were a pain in the ass. A pain in my ass.” Kade replied grinning at me.
“So are you single?” Maddy asked.
“No, are you?”
“No.”
“So, how’ve you been?” Kade asked putting his arm around my shoulder.
“Okay.” I replied.
“Jayda fell down some stairs and broke her rib last week.” Maddy told Kade. He glanced down at me.
“How’d you manage that?” He asked.
“I tripped.” I lied.
“You tripped?” Kade asked frowning.
“Yeah.” I replied.
We hung around the mall until six, catching up. Well at least trying to, but it was hard with Maddy there.
When I got home I avoided Dad and went to my room. I pulled my dress out of the bag and took off the tags. I set it on my bed and went to the bathroom.
I curled my hair, leaving it out and did my makeup.
“Well you look done up for having no date.” Dad told me as I came out of the bathroom.
I ignored him and went to my room closing the door behind me. I changed into my dress and glanced in the mirror. I hope Matt likes it, I thought.
I left my room and went to the living room. I looked at the clock, it was quarter after seven. I sat down on the couch and Dad walked in. He sat on the chair and smirked at me.
After a couple of minutes in awkward silence, I got up and went back to my room. I grabbed my purse, shoved my cell phone in it and went back to the living room.
I almost laughed at the surprised look Dad had when Brian showed up at the door.
“See you later Dad.” I said as I walked out the door.
“Have a good time kids.” He replied and shut the door.
I got in Brian’s car and he pulled out of my driveway.
“You look really hot.” He commented.
“Umm…thanks.” I replied looking out my window.
We drove in silence and I noticed when Brian didn’t take the right exit to school.
“Umm…Brian you missed the road.”
♠ ♠ ♠
so...if theres any missing letters, such as an "L" its cause the keyboard on this computer sucks! anyways...im at my aunts and not sure when ill be abe to update again. Hope you like it:) comment please, thanks for all who have! cant believe i have TEN STARS!!! It made my life. haha