Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

It Can Be Payback For This Little Favor I'm Doing

“Oh I know.” He replied grinning.
“You know?” I questioned. Brian shrugged.
“I thought that we could do a little parking or something before I bring you to school.”
“Umm…no.”
“Come on, it can be payback for this little favor I’m doing you.” Brian said pulling to the side of the road.
“Umm…no.” I replied turning to look out the front window.
I felt Brian’s hand on my thigh and his other one cupping my face. His lips touched my cheek.
“Stop.”
“Sorry.” He pulled away grinning.
We sat there in silence for a couple minutes and then Brian’s lips were on my neck. I unbuckled my seatbelt, pushed him away and opened the door.
“Hey! What are you doing?” He asked.
“If you’re going to be like that, I’ll walk thanks.” I replied.
I started down the road without looking back, I heard the car turn around and then Brian was driving beside me.
“Jayda, get back in the car!” He yelled through the open window.
I didn’t answer and kept walking.
“Come one Jayda, Matt will kill me if you show up walking!”
I can’t believe him, can’t fucking trust anyone. I thought.
“Jayda! Please get in the car, come on I won’t touch you again, just get in the car.”
I stopped walking. Brian leaned over and opened the door.
“Thank you! Now get in and we’ll go.”
I got in shutting the door behind me and put my seatbelt on. Brian took off and I crossed my arms looking out the side window.
“Look, I’m sorry okay?” Brian said as we pulled into the school.
“Yeah.” I replied.
Brian parked next to Matt’s car. I got out, Matt was leaning against the door of his car with a big grin on his face.
“What’s the matter?” He asked standing straight.
“Nothing, I’m fine.” I replied smiling at him.
“Did Brian try anything?” Matt asked scrunching his eyebrows together.
“No, he didn’t.” I told him.
“You ready to go?”
“I’m ready.”
Matt took my hand and we headed towards the building.
“You look amazing.” Matt told me making me blush.
“Thanks, you look good too.” I replied smiling at him. He did look good, wearing all black with a red tie.
As soon as we got through the doors, Maddy came running with Zacky in tow.
“You two look so cute!” She squealed.
“Thanks.” I replied.
“So, what’re you two going to do tonight?” She asked suggestively, raising her eyebrows and grinning.
“Not sure.” Matt replied.
“Oh. Well you should come to the party.”
party? Oh god, please say no!
“Yeah Matt, it’ll be awesome.” Zacky said.
“Umm…no, I think we’ll skip.” Matt told them and I sighed in relief.
“You sure man?” Zacky asked and Maddy hit his arm.
“Zacky! They have other plans.” She told him wiggling her eyebrows.
“You wanna dance?” Matt asked turning to me.
“Yeah, sure.” I replied.
We left them standing there and moved into the crowd.
“I’m umm…not that great at dancing. I just figured that you’d want to get away from them.” Matt said.
“I’m not that great either, and thanks for that.” I replied smiling.
Matt grinned at me and put his arms on my waist.
“So, you want to give it a try?” He asked. I shrugged.
We started moving with the music, Matt pulled me closer, grinned at me and made me blush. After a couple songs, we moved away from dancing and went to where his friends were sitting. We sat beside them and Matt took my hand, lacing our fingers together.
“You having fun?” He asked looking at me. I nodded and smiled.
Matt leaned in and brushed his lips against mine. When I didn’t pull away, he pushed his lips harder on mine and I got this tingling feeling in my stomach.
We were interrupted be whistling and yells. Matt leaned away from me grinning, my face was bright red and he brushed his free hand down the side of my face.
“You going to the party?” Johnny asked. He had his arm wrapped around a pretty little brunette.
“No, we’re just gonna stay home.” Matt replied.
“Can you cover for me?” He asked. Matt shrugged.
“Sure.” Matt replied and turned to Jimmy, who didn’t have a date.
Everyone was engaged in their conversations and I just sat there quietly, looking down at me and Matt’s hands.
“Hi.” I heard as someone sat beside me.
I looked up and noticed that it was Johnny’s date. I smiled at her.
“I’m Keely.”
“Jayda.” I told her quietly.
“So, you’re with Matt?” She asked smiling at me.
“Umm…not really.” I replied.
“Same as me and Johnny. How long have you two been hanging out?”
“Since I moved here after the March break.” I replied.
“Oh, well that’s nice. Do you like it here so far?”
“Yeah, it’s really nice here.”
“Are you in grade twelve?”
“Yeah, are you?”
“Yes! I can’t wait for it to be over too!” She replied excitedly. I smiled.
“I can’t wait either.”
We talked randomly for awhile, I was beginning to like her, she asked questions but not ones as blunt as Maddy’s.
“Hey Jayda.” Matt said tugging on my hand. I looked at him.
“You want to go?” He asked.
“If you want to.” I replied.
“Let’s go then.”
“Hey Matt!” Keely said smiling up at him.
“Hey.” Matt said.
I stood up and looked at her.
“See you.” I told her.
“Bye. We’ll have to get together sometime.” She replied and I nodded.
Me and Matt started towards the door when Ms. Clark started walking towards us. Matt pulled on my hand and I followed him into the crowd. We pushed through everyone and finally made it out the door.
I wonder why he’s avoiding her; maybe I’m just assuming things. I thought to myself.
“So, you made a friend?” Matt asked smiling down at me.
“Yeah, she’s really nice.”
“She is.” Matt agreed nodding his head but he seemed to be only half meaning it.
“You look gorgeous!” Matt’s mother exclaimed when we walked into the house.
“Thanks.” I said quietly, blushing.
“Did you have a good time?” She asked.
“Yeah, we did.” I replied.
“We’re going to my room.” Matt said and I followed him to his bedroom.
“Ugh, I need to get out of these clothes.” Matt grumbled to himself while loosening his tie.
I sat on his bed and watched as he pulled his shirt off. I couldn’t help but stare at his perfect chest and arms. Matt smirked when he caught me looking.
“You can change in the bathroom if you want.” He told me.
I nodded, grabbed my bags and went across the hall. When I walked back into his room, the lights were off except a lamp beside his bed. Matt was stretched out on his bed, wearing only plaid pajama pants. I set my things on the floor and stood there.
“You coming?” Matt asked patting the place on the bed next to him. I walked over to his bed and laid down beside him awkwardly.
“Did you have fun?” Matt asked.
“Yeah I did, did you?”
“Yep, you looked amazing.” I blushed.
“Thanks.” I whispered.
There was a knock on Matt’s door.
“Yeah?” Matt called out. His door opened, revealing his mother.
“Where’s Johnny?” She asked.
“Oh, he told me that he was staying at a friends.” He replied.
“Alright, I’m going to bed so be quiet please.” She said and I noticed that she gave Matt a look.
“Night.” Matt said as his Mom shut his door.
Matt rolled on to his side and gently pulled me closer. He leaned over and kissed me. I didn’t want the warm feeling to go away and I pulled him closer.
After we’d been kissing for awhile and not going anywhere, I pushed him off me and moved on top of him. Matt looked surprised and confused but I just leaned down and pressed my lips to his. I could his excitement on my thigh and it made me kind of uneasy but I tried to ignore it. I went to pull my shirt off but Matt stopped me.
“Don’t.” He told me and I frowned.
Matt gently pushed me off of him and on to my back. The hurt of his rejection filled me.
“Hey, it’s alright.” Matt whispered.
“I just don’t think that you’re ready.”
I nodded.
“I don’t want to rush you into anything.” He told me.
“Okay.” I replied.
Matt brushed his lips against mine then wrapped his arm around me.
“Let’s get some sleep.” Matt said quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO sorry about not updating forever! ive been at my aunts cottage, their internet sucks. ill try to update more often! comment please.