Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

Who's House Is This?

I cuddled closer to the warmth that I felt and heard a low chuckle. I frowned and opened my eyes, meeting Matt’s chest.
“Good morning.” He said grogily.
“Morning.” I mumbled closing my eyes.
“Hey, don’t go back to sleep.” Matt protested.
“You’re warm.” I stated.
Matt laughed and rolled away from me, pulling the blankets with him.
“Hey!” I exclaimed reopening my eyes.
I reached over grabbing the blankets and tried to pull them back but couldn’t. I groaned.
“You’re mean.” I grumbled and sat up.
Matt pulled me down on the bed and leaned over me.
“I’m what?” He growled mischievously.
“Mean.” I replied.
Matt started to tickle me and I shrieked. Matt kept tickling me, laughing with me until he hit my rib by accident. I sucked in my breath at the sudden pain.
“Shit, are you okay?” He asked, looking and sounding worried.
“I’m fine.” I told him, smiling.
“I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to.”
“I know, it’s alright. Don’t worry about it.” I said trying to reassure him.
“How.” I asked and then his lips were on mine.
The door opened and someone cleared their throat. My face flushed red immediately, thinking of how this must look, us kissing and Matt on top of me. Matt rolled on to his back and pulled the blankets up. It was his mother at the door.
“You want something?” Matt asked.
“I’m going to work now your father’s still in bed. I want the lawn mowed before I get home.” Matt groaned.
“Fine.” He grumbled and she left.
“Do you need to shower?” Matt asked, turning his head to look at me.
“If it’s okay.” I replied.
Matt nodded and got out of bed. I stood up, grabbed my bag and followed him to the washroom. Matt showed me where the towels were, then left and I shut the door.
I was rinsing my hair when there was a knock on the bathroom door.
“Jayda.” Matt yelled.
“Yeah?” I called out.
“Can I come in, I need to piss.”
“Umm…sure.”
I could faintly see through the curtain and I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. Matt opened the door and walked in.
“I’m sorry; I should have gone before you went in.” He apologized.
Matt walked over to the toilet and I forced myself to concentrate on showering. I shut the water off; Matt turned around and looked at the curtain. I blushed, hoping that he couldn’t see in. He left the room and I sighed, getting out. I dried myself off, got dressed and went back to matt’s room.
“Your phone keeps vibrating.” He told me.
I took it from the dresser and clicked on my message. <I’m here.> <I’ll be right out.> I replied and then looked up at Matt.
“Kade’s here.” I told him.
He stood up, walked over to me and wrapped me in his arms.
“I’ll see you on Monday then?” Matt asked.
I nodded against his chest, he kissed the top of my head, then he pulled me away and kissed me.
I gathered up all my things and Matt walked me to the front door. I put my shoes on and he kissed me again.
“See you.” He said opening the door.
“Bye.” I replied smiling up at him.
I stepped out of the house and walked to Kade’s car.
“Hey.” I greeted, throwing my bag in the back.
“Hey.” He replied.
I shut the door, wove at Matt and put my seatbelt on. Kade backed out of the driveway.
“So you stayed at a guy’s house last night?” He asked while we were driving down the highway.
“Yeah.”
“Dad let’s you stay at a guy’s house?”
“No.” I replied.
“Jayda.” Kade said laughing.
“What do you tell him?” He asked.
“Well, last night was the first time. I told him that I was staying at Maddy’s.”
“He actually bought that?” Kade asked and I shrugged.
“Apparently.”
Inside, I felt nervous. What if he found out, what’ll he do? I shuddered, I didn’t want to think about that.
We drove for about an hour on the highway, talking about everything and I didn’t notice where we were heading. Kade pulled off the highway and after a couple minutes pulled into a subdivision. I glanced around wondering where we were, he pulled into a driveway.
“Kade, who’s house is this?” I asked. Kade glanced at me, shifting in his seat.
“Kade?”
“We’re at Mom’s.” He replied nervously.
♠ ♠ ♠
i think im leaving tomorrow..so im not sure when ill get to update again. hope it wont be long! sorry if it is. please comment and tell me what you think:)

Kade

Jayda
Maddy