Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

You Were A Mother To Me, My Mom.

"What?! We're where?" I shrieked.
"Please tell me that you're fucking joking right?"
"Jayda," Kade started but I cut him off.
"Why the hell would I want to see her? She never gave a shit about me, she left me with my asshole of a father and never tried to see me again." I ranted.
"I'm sorry, I should have told you, it's just that I didn't think you'd come if i did."
"Does she even know that I'm coming?" I asked angrily.
"Kinda."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"She knows that I've been talking to you but isn't expecting a visit." Kade replied.
"Great." I said sarcastically.
"Come on Jayda, it won't be that bad."
"Let's just get this over with." I grumbled unbuckling my seatbelt.
We both got out of his car and made our way to the front door. I started to feel nervous and tried to convince myself to go back to the car. Kade led me into the house and we took our shoes off.
"Mom." Kade called.
"Yeah?" She yelled back.
A flood of emotions ran through me when I heard her voice.
"I brought someone to see you." He said walking down the hall.
I followed him into the kitchen where Mom was washing dishes. She turned around and dropped the plate she was washing.
"Jayda?" She asked her eyes filling with tears.
I didn't know what to do as she wrapped her arms around me. I was pissed off but at the same time kind of happy to see her. Mom started to cry while hugging me and I started too. It was mixed emotions, hurt but relief at the same time.
"Why?" I asked quietly.
Mom pulled away and stared at me.
"Let's sit down." She said seriously.
We all sat at the table, she sat across from me while Kade sat beside me. Mom folded her hands together on the table and looked at them.
"Before i tell you this, you need to understand that nothing that happened was your fault." She said. I nodded.
"When you were almost three, you came to live with us. Your father told me that you were his cousin's daughter and that your parents couldn't take proper care of you, so he offered to take you in." Mom said and I stared at her confused and overwhelmed.
"You aren't my mother?" I asked slowly.
"No Honey, I'm not." She replied.
"But...I don't understand.
"Let me explain, when you were in grade six, I found your father with another woman. I started to yell at him and then the woman told me that your father's cousin's daughter was theirs." Mom looked at me, her eyes were full of tears.
"I tried to stay, I promise I did but I just couldn't. Every time I looked at you or your father I couldn't handle it. The thought that he had been cheating and that he had another woman's child while with me. I was going crazy wondering how long he had been cheating and if he still was." Mom's voice cracked and tears fell down my face.
"I didn't understand why he had lied to me and I couldn't live with it."
"Why did you have to leave me?" I whispered.
"Honey, at the time I could barely look at you without thinking of your father and his other woman."
I didn't know what to say, it felt like my chest was being ripped apart.
"I couldn't take you away from your father."
"I wish you would have. You were a mother to me, my Mom." I cried.
"I'm sorry, I am."
I looked at the table and let my tears fall.
"Kade, can we go?" I asked quietly.
"Alright." He replied.
I got up without saying anything to her and left the kitchen. I followed Kade out to the car and got in. I stared out my window the whole way home.
When we got to Huntington Kade asked me.
"Where do I drop you off?"
"Matt's." I replied.
"Why can't I go see Dad?" He asked.
"It's just not a good idea." I mumbled.
"Jayda what did you mean earlier when you said your asshole of a father?" Kade asked pulling into Matt's driveway.
"Nothing."
"Are you sure?" He asked.
I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car.
"Email me okay?" Kade said.
I didn't say anything, just nodded, shut the door and walked up Matt's driveway.
I knocked and waited. By the time the door opened, I was crying again.
"Jayda, what's the matter?" Matt asked.
I just stepped towards him and buried my face into his chest. His arms were instantly around me and he laid his chin on the top of my head.
"Shhh...it's alright." He said soothingly.
♠ ♠ ♠
soo...this is my second time typing this. it better fucking work!! tell me what you think:)