Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

I'll Be Good, I Promise.

I decided to be a good boy today and went to class. I had managed to sit through two periods without getting kicked out or yelled at; I just sat in the back scribbling lyrics in my books. When the bell rang signaling the end of second I went outside for a smoke, sold some weed and then made my way to music class.
“Nice of you to finally join up Mr. Sanders.” Ms. Clark said sarcastically when I walked in a couple minutes after the last bell.
I walked to the back of the class ignoring her and sat down.
“So Matthew, where’s your project that was due two weeks ago?” She asked. I groaned, knowing that it was a mistake to come to this class and got up.
“I’ll go get it.” I grumbled, not planning on coming back.
I was heading towards the door when I noticed Jayda sitting near the back. I grinned and walked out of the classroom. I walked slowly down the hall, then turned and went back to music.
“I can’t find it.” I told Ms. Clark and she gave me a knowing look.
I went to the back and sat beside Jayda.
“Today I need you in groups of two. We’ll be writing songs this week.”
Jordan came running. “Oh Matty, how would you like to be my partner?”
“Sorry.” I grumbled and motioned in Jayda’s direction. “Already got one.”
Jordan gave Jayda a dirty look and stormed off. I looked at Jayda and grinned.
“You just saved my ass from the annoying clingy bitchy ex.” I told her. She smiled shyly and looked away.
“I didn’t really have a choice did I?” She replied and I laughed.
“Alright.” Ms. Clark called out. “Now that you’ve got your partners I’d like you discuss what you’re going to write about. I’ll put up on the board what you’ll need.” I turned my attention to Jayda.
“So, what’re we going to do?” I asked.
Ms. Clark stopped beside our desks and gave me a warning look. I gave her my cutest smile, making sure that my dimples were showing and when she left I glanced at Jayda and rolled my eyes.
“Isn’t she a little young to be a teacher?” She asked me.
“She’s just a supply; our teacher is out on maternity. Ms. Clark’s only twenty-one.” I told her then changed the subject. “How was your morning?” I asked.
“Don’t even want to talk about it.” She grumbled.
“That bad, huh?” I replied laughing at her.
“Horrible. So what made you come to class today?” Jayda asked and I shrugged.
“Had nothing better to do.” I grinned at her. “But now I’ve got a reason to come to this class.” I told her. She laughed and rolled her eyes. I smirked. “Ohh…you think I meant that my reason was you.” I teased. Jayda’s face turned bright red and she looked away. I laughed. “Actually you are my reason.” She looked up at me and pretended to glare.
“You’re mean.” Jayda pouted. I stared at her lips, then shook my head trying to clear it of thoughts. Ms. Clark came up to my desk.
“Matt, can I see you in the hall please?” She asked. I sighed, got up and followed her. She shut the door and folded her arms across her chest.
“You want something?” I asked looking down at her.
“I don’t want you to hurt her, there’s something she’s hiding.” Ms. Clark told me.
“Why would I hurt her?” I asked frowning. Ms. Clark gave me a knowing look.
Ok, ok, so I didn’t have the best reputation with girls. I get bored easily and move on.
“Jessica…” I sighed advancing towards her. I backed her against the wall and leaned towards her.
“Matt.” She growled. I trailed kisses down her neck and smiled when she shivered. Jessica pushed me away.
“How ‘bout you come over after school?” She suggested.
“I’ll think about it.” I replied.
“So, you promise that you’ll be good?”
“Promise.” I said and kissed her.
We walked back into the room and I went back to my seat.
“What’d she want?” Jayda asked. I shrugged.
“She was just bitching about a late assignment.” I lied and we spent the rest of class talking about random stuff, forgetting all about our project.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comments:) if you have any questions, let me know.