Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

It Can't Get Any Worse.

Monday after school Keely came over for a while. She was still there when Dad got home and he wasn’t very impressed.
“So I heard you stayed at Matt’s house after the dance Friday night.” Keely said grinning at me.
“Shh…” I hushed her, knowing that Dad was most likely standing outside my door.
“What?” She asked frowning.
“Nothing.” I replied trying to brush it off.
“So, how was it?”
“How was what?” I asked.
“You know…your night?”
“Oh…umm it was good. Me and Maddy had fun.”
“Maddy? I thought you stayed at Matt’s.”
“Jayda, come here.” Dad yelled.
I inwardly groaned and stood up. I left my room to find Dad standing in the hallway.
“Tell your ugly fat ass friend to go home.” He said loud enough for her to hear. I didn’t answer him.
“Jayda, I said get your fucking annoying friend out of my house!” Dad yelled.
I walked back into my room; Keely was sitting on my bed looking at me. She looked about to cry as she got up and left my room.
Dad came into my room a couple minutes later and grabbed my arm.
“You fucking lied to me.” He yelled straight into my face.
I didn’t reply; I just looked down at my feet. Dad shook me and then I felt his hand across my cheek.
“Look at me you fucking little bitch.” He yelled. “Look at me!”
I slowly glanced up at him just as his fist collided with my nose. I felt the blood rush out and then the pain. My eyes started to sting and I felt the tears gather.
“Aww…why are you crying? It’s your own fault for lying to me. Maybe next time you’ll know better.” Dad said.
He shoved me backwards, then stepped towards me and pulled his arm back. I cringed and tensed waiting for the blow. I felt his fist connect with my right eye and started to cry at the pain. Dad grabbed my forearm but stopped when the doorbell rang.
“I’ll be right back.” He grumbled leaving my room.
I followed him, curious of to who it would be. I stood down the hall from the front door and watched as he opened it.
“Kade?” Dad and I said at the same time.
“Jayda,” Dad growled. “Go back to your room.”
“Jayda, what happened to you?” Kade gasped.
“She’s fine, she got in a fight at school. Right Jayda?” Dad growled glancing back at me with a warning look.
“I’m alright Kade.” I choked out.
“You sure?” He asked frowning.
I nodded and went to my room. I sat on my bed and started to cry.
Dad came back awhile later and pointed at my door.
“How long have you been talking to him, huh? How long have you been fucking hiding this from me?” He yelled
I looked away from him as he advanced towards me. Dad grabbed my head and threw me off my bed and onto the floor. He started to kick my and I screamed when he hit my already broken rib.
“Shut the fuck up!” Dad screamed.
I put my hand over my mouth and closed my eyes trying to hold in another scream.
I woke up the next day at dinnertime to my phone that was vibrating. I reached for it and flipped it open. <Open your front door.> It read, the message was from Matt.
I sat up and the room started to spin. Once I could see straight, I stood up and left my room. I slowly walked to the front door, holding onto the wall for support.
I opened the door and glanced outside. Matt was sitting in his car, when he noticed me he jumped out and ran towards me.
“Oh my fucking God Jayda, what happened to you?” He asked looking shocked.
I looked down at the ground and didn’t reply.
“Come on Baby, let’s get you inside.” Matt said gently and took my hand.
He walked me to my room and laid me in bed. Matt left me and came back a couple seconds later with a wet facecloth. He sat on the side of my bed and gently pressed it to my face.
“Jayda, this has to stop.” Matt told me gently.
“What do you mean?” I asked, not understanding what he was talking about.
“I can’t just sit around and watch you get hurt.” He mumbled.
“School will be done soon, then I can leave.” I told him.
“I can’t wait that long, what if something happens? What if it gets worse?” Matt said, his voice cracking.
“It can’t get any worse.” I replied gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo...tell me what you think. I MIGHT skip time in the next chapter, ill tell you if i do. im not sure whats going to happen next at the moment.