Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

I Really Hope This Works Out.

In the middle of the night on Sunday my cell rang. I groaned and reached for it on the side of my bed. When I found in, I sat up and opened it.
“Hello.” I mumbled, running my hand down my face. There was no response, it sounded like someone was crying.
“Hello.” I grumbled and there was still no answer.
“Listen you fucking woke me up so you’d better have something to say.” I growled.
“Matt.” Jayda sobbed.
“Oh God, sorry.”
She started crying harder.
“What’s wrong Honey?” I asked frowning.
“Matt…he tried to…”
“Who Babe? Your Dad, is he there?”
“He left.” She whispered.
“Okay listen to me, pack a bag and I’ll be right over.” I told her quietly.
“But Matt…” She hesitated.
“Just do it Babe.”
“Okay.” Jayda stammered.
“I’ll call you when I’m there.” I said and we hung up.
I glanced over at my clock; it was half past midnight. I groaned and stood up.
I rummaged around my room until I found some jeans and then slid them on. I found a sweatshirt and quietly left my room.
I tiptoed to the kitchen and switched the light on. I grabbed the car keys, shut the light off and slowly made my way to the front door. I slipped my feet in the first pair of shoes I could find and left the house.
When I got to Jayda’s house I parked on the road and shut the car off. I noticed that her Dad’s car wasn’t there so I got out and ran to the door.
I didn’t bother knocking; I just let myself in and walked down the hall.
“Jayda.” I called out not wanting to startle her.
I turned the corner and walked down the hallway and into her room. She was sitting on her bed with her bag next to her, crying.
“Jayda Baby, what happened?” I asked walking over to her.
She just shook her head and kept her eyes on the floor. I knelt in front of her and gently placed my hand on the side of her face. I noticed her body was slightly shaking.
“Come on Honey, let’s go.” I told her quietly.
I stood straight and picked up her bag. Jayda slowly got up; I laced our fingers together and led us out of her room.
While we were driving up the road a car passed us, I glanced in the mirror and noticed that it pulled into Jayda’s driveway. Good thing we left when we did. I thought.
When we got home I glanced at Jayda, she was leaning against the window sleeping. I didn’t want to wake her up, so I grabbed her bag and got out of the car.
I slung her book bag over my shoulder and walked to the other side of the car. I slowly opened the door and unbuckled her. She began to stir as I picked her up, but she cuddled into my chest when I had her stabled. I kicked the car door closed and started towards the house.
I struggled to open the front door for a long time before it finally opened.
Mom was standing inside the door with her hands on her hips and a frown on her face. Her eyes slowly traveled from my face to Jayda sleeping in my arms. Mom’s frown instantly softened when she saw her.
“What happened?” She whispered.
“She didn’t tell me, she just called me crying.” I replied.
“Well don’t just stand there, bring her in.”
I nodded and stepped into the house. Mom shut the door behind me and followed me to my room. She pulled the blankets down and I gently laid her down.
“I don’t think we’re going to school tomorrow.” I told Mom while looking at Jayda.
“Call me when you wake up, alright?”
“Alright.” I replied and Mom left my room.
I crawled into bed beside her and pulled the blankets up around us. Jayda rolled closer to me and cuddled into my side. I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes.
I wonder what she’ll do after school’s done? I thought to myself. Hopefully she doesn’t leave; I mean she has a reason to.
I wonder what happened tonight? She didn’t look bruised or sore, just scared.
I wish I could do something for her, I thought.
A brilliant idea came to my mind and I couldn’t wait to tell her.
I really hope this works out.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait, hope you like it:)
I skipped time in this one, school is almost over
Tell me what you think!