Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

My Room Is Now Our Room.

I felt the bed shift in the morning while I was laying there contemplating whether I should get up or not. I slowly opened my eyes and groaned at the bright light. I rolled my head to the side and saw Jayda who was sitting up hugging her knees with her chin resting on them.
“Morning.” I said groggily, clearing my throat. She lifted her head and turned it to look at me.
“Morning.” Jayda replied giving me a weak smile.
I stretched my arms over my head and chuckled when I noticed her eyes glance down my arms and to my chest. Jayda blushed and looked away.
“You feeling better?” I asked sitting up. She just nodded, keeping her head down.
“Are you sure?” I asked again.
I gently cupped her chin in my hand and tilted her face up, she looked everywhere except at me.
“Jayda, look at me.” I told her quietly. Her gaze shifted so that she was looking me in the eye and I noticed she looked upset.
“Tell me what happened.” I whispered pulling her closer to me.
Jayda shook her head.
“Why not Honey?”
“You’ll get mad.” She mumbled.
“I probably will Jayda, but you need to tell me.”
“You won’t tell will you? If he finds out that I told someone he’ll kill me.” Jayda whispered nervously.
“I won’t tell anyone, I promise.” I assured her.
“Matt I’m serious, if Dad finds out he’ll kill me.” Jayda said her voice completely emotionless.
“Honey, I just want to protect you and make sure that you’re safe. I won’t let him hurt you again, you can tell me anything.”
“He was drunk and…” She stammered and her body started to shake.
I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed my hand down her back trying to comfort her.
“And…and he tried to…” Jayda chocked out and began to cry.
“Shh Baby, don’t cry, it’s okay to tell me.”
“He tried to umm…” She started but didn’t seem to know what to say.
Slowly things started to come to mind that he could have done and one kept coming back. I didn’t want to even think about it but the thought wouldn’t leave.
“Please fucking tell me he didn’t try what I fucking think he did.” I growled and I felt her stiffen in my arms.
“Jayda, did he try and get in your pants?” I asked her slowly.
Jayda went still when I spoke; I let her go and jumped out of bed.
“God damn it, he did didn’t he? Stupid mother fucking pervert!” I yelled and Jayda cringed.
“God damn that son of a mother fucking cock sucking bitch! Stupid piece of worthless bastard shit.” I ranted picking up the closest thing to me and chucking it across the room.
I looked back to Jayda, she was staring at me wide eyed, shaking and sobbing.
“Shit Honey.” I whispered sitting on the edge of my bed.
I reached over and wrapped my arms around her. She went completely still as I pulled her over.
“I’m sorry I yelled.” I told her quietly.
“I shouldn’t have told you.” She stammered.
“No, I’m glad you did.” I replied.
“I can’t take it anymore, sitting around waiting for something worse to happen.” I told her.
“It’s only for two more weeks, then I can leave.” Jayda replied.
“No, I’m not taking anymore chances, Jayda, God only knows what he’ll try next time and I’m not going to sit back and let it happen.”
“But there’s nothing you can do about it.”
“Yes there is, I have an idea.” I told her.
“What?” She asked.
“You’re coming to live here with me.”
Jayda’s head flew up and her eyes met mine in a panic.
“Live w…w...with you…” She chocked out.
“Yes, why not?”
“But…but my Dad and what about school?”
“It’s only two more weeks and he can’t do a thing. You’re allowed to leave home at sixteen.” I told her.
“That won’t stop him from doing anything.”
“Don’t worry about it, me and the guy’s will make sure that nothing happens to you. I promise.” I said trying to reassure her.
“I don’t know…” Jayda started to say but I cut her off.
“It’s only two weeks, we can get through it.” I told her.
“But…what about after school’s done?” She asked quietly looking down at the bed.
“What do you mean?” I asked lifting her head back up.
“Where will I go?” She asked in a shaky voice.
“You wont have to go anywhere, you can stay with me.”
“What about your parents?” Jayda questioned.
“They won’t mind.”
“Are you sure?” She asked uncertainly.
“Positive.” I replied grinning at her.
“Did you even ask?”
“No, but my Mother won’t have any problem with it.” I told her.
Jayda sighed and laid her head on my chest.
“What’s the matter?” I asked running my hand down the back of her head.
“Maybe I should just tough it out for the two weeks…”
“No.” I said loudly, interrupting her.
“It’s not going to work.” She muttered.
I took her chin in my hand and forced her to look at me.
“Don’t say that. Everything will be fine and over with before you know it.” I told her.
“How will we get my stuff?” Jayda asked. I grinned and brushed my lips over hers, making her turn red.
“We can go get it now, your Dad will be at school.”
While Jayda was in the shower I decided to call Mom.
“Matt, I don’t know if this is really a good idea.” She told me when I had asked if Jayda could stay.
“But Mom, I can’t just let her stay with him. It got worse Mom and I just can’t pretend that it didn’t.”
Mom sighed and I knew I had her won over.
“Fine, but no funny business Matthew.” She warned.
“No sex. I promise Mom.”
“Alright well I need to get back, I’ll see you when I get home.”
“Thanks Mom, love you.” I said grinning and hung up.
“We’ll just get your things and leave alright.” I said glancing at Jayda as we sat in her driveway. She nodded nervously and we got out of the car.
I followed Jayda into the house and down the hallway. When she got to her bedroom, she opened the door and then stood still. I almost ran into her.
“What’s the matter?” I asked and then looked over her shoulder.
Jayda’s room was completely trashed, her computer was laying on the ground and her mattress was half on the floor.
“Come on, let’s just pack and get out of here.” I said gently. She slowly nodded and edged into her room.
We packed all of her things as fast as we could and went back home.
In my room I shoved most of the clothes that were on my floor into a pile in the corner and cleared a spot for her stuff. I went into Johnny’s room; I took his TV off one of the dressers and threw it on his bed. I emptied his drawers and carried the dresser into my room.
“There.” I said setting it down in the spot I had cleared out.
“My room is now our room.” I told her laying back on my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo tell me what you think:)