Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

It Isn't Your Fault

When we got back to the house, I quickly brought Jayda into my room and laid her on my bed. I started to leave my room but stopped when I heard Jayda.
“Don’t go.” She whispered so quietly that I could barely hear her.
“I’ll just be a minute Honey.” I told her softly.
I left my room and went into Johnny’s.
“Johnny call Mom, Maddy; go run a bath for me.” I ordered.
“What the fuck Matt?” Johnny growled and I realized then that he was on top of her.
“I need you to call Mom, Jayda’s hurt.” I told him.
‘’Let me get dressed.” He replied and I went back to my room.
“Why did you go?” I asked her quietly, walking over to the bed.
“I, I was…scared. He told me to…” She stammered.
“Matt, I can’t…” Johnny started to say as he entered my room.
“Holy shit, what the fuck happened?” He exclaimed taking in Jayda’s bruised and bloody face.
“Did you call Mom?” I asked impatiently.
“I couldn’t get a hold of her. What happened?”
“Try again.” I demanded ignoring his question.
“Matt, the bath is ready.” Maddy called from the bathroom.
“Go.” I told Johnny.
I slowly lifted her and carried her to the bathroom.
“M, Matt…what are you doing?” She stammered.
I set her down on the toilet seat and then shut the bathroom door. I knelt in front of her and she stared at me, her eyes full of pain and fear.
“Let’s get you in the tub.” I told her and her eyes widened.
“But…” She protested.
“It’ll be fine, trust me.” I said. Jayda slowly nodded and I took her socks off.
“Can you lift your arms?” I asked her, standing up. Jayda shook her head.
“Lift them as far up as you can.” I instructed gently.
She did what I told her and moaned in pain as I took her shirt off. I helped her stand and unbuttoned her pants. I pulled them down and she stepped out of them.
I stood up and let my eyes travel down her body, taking in the massive bruises on her stomach and a couple scattered on her legs. I looked at her face, her bloody nose and cheek, her black eye and one side of her face was turning black and blue.
Fury built itself up inside of me at the thought of him and how he had done this to her. I got a hold of myself and noticed that Jayda was blushing.
“Do you want Maddy to help you instead?” I asked, not wanting to make her uncomfortable.
“Is that alright?” She asked nervously, looking down.
“Jayda Honey, I’m never going to hurt you, you don’t have to be scared to say whatever you want to me.” I said quietly.
“I’ll go and get Maddy.” I told her, kissing her forehead.
I left the bathroom and went to Johnny’s room.
“No Mom, I have no clue what happened.” Johnny was saying to the phone as I walked in.
“Maddy, will you go help Jayda?” I asked her.
“Sure.” She replied nodding and stood up.
“Don’t ask her what happened, alright?” I told her as she walked by me, knowing her bluntness.
“Give me the phone.” I told Johnny, he threw it at me and I caught it.
“Mom.” I said.
“Matt, Matthew what happened?” She asked in a worried tone.
I left Johnny’s room and went into mine.
“I left her home alone Mom, I left her and when I came back she was gone.” I told her.
“I went to her house and I found her…and her Dad was…beating on her.” I said, my voice starting to crack.
“I left her alone and now she’s hurt Mom.” I cried.
“Matthew, Honey it’s not your fault.” Mom said soothingly.
“I hit him Mom, I broke his nose. I want to kill him.” I told her.
“Matt, you stay away from him, you hear me?”
“He…he told me that she…likes it rough.” I chocked out.
“He was probably just trying to get to you Matt.” Mom explained.
“But…but what if he wasn’t?” I stammered.
“I don’t know Matt.” Mom replied quietly.
“Do you want us to come home?” She asked.
“No, that’s okay.” I replied, trying to stop crying.
“Are you sure?” she asked again, sounding concerned.
“No, you have a good time.” I told her.
“Call me if anything else happens.” Mom said.
“I will.” I replied.
“I love you Matt.”
“I love you too.” I said and we hung up. I threw the phone on the bed and dried my eyes on my shirt.
I grabbed a pair of underwear from Jayda’s drawer, then found her a pair of pajama pants and one of my t-shirts. I left my room and knocked on the bathroom door.
“Yeah?” Maddy asked.
“I have some clothes for Jayda.” I replied.
“Throw them in.” Maddy said. I opened the door, threw in the clothes and then went back to my room.
What the fuck were you thinking leaving her alone, you knew something was up with her, you fuck head! I silently yelled at myself, pacing around my room. I picked up the remote and chucked it across the room.
Fuck, I want to kill him! I thought, kicking the dresser. Sick bastard doesn’t deserve to live.
Ican’t believe myself for leaving her! I hauled back my fist and shoved it through the wall.
“It isn’t your fault.” I heard Jayda say quietly and I slowly turned to look at her. She was standing in the doorway looking slightly better with her hair let out, covering part of her face.
“I didn’t see you there.” I replied.
“I know.”
“Are you alright?” She asked, looking at me with worried eyes.
“Shouldn’t I be asked you that?” I responded.
“Matt…” Jayda said walking towards me. She stopped in font of me and took my face in her hands.
“I don’t want you beating yourself up over what happened. It’s my fault for going back.” She told me quietly.
I started to tell her that she was wrong but Jayda stood on her tippy toes and kissed me. At first, I was surprised but I quickly got over it and kissed her back.
“I love you.” I told her when we pulled apart to breathe.
Jayda looked at me, her eyes wide with shock. I instantly regretted saying it and wished I could take it back, my shoulders drooping.
“I…I love you too.” She stuttered after a few minutes, looking kind of dazed.
Relief ran through me and I leaned down, pressing my mouth over hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think please!
drama in the next chapter :)