Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

I Think He ***ed Maddy.

"What the fuck!?" I heard someone yell in the morning.
I groaned rolling over, only to have a shooting pain run through my stomach making me moan. I opened my eyes and saw Matt's chest.
"What's going on?" I asked, hearing more yelling coming from outside Matt's door.
"I think Zacky walked in on Johnny and Maddy." Matt whispered.
"What do you fucking mean nothing happened Madison?" Zacky yelled again.
Maddy said something, but I couldn't make it out.
"Then why the hell is there a fucking condom wrapper on the floor?" Zack shouted.
Matt's door opened and Matt closed his eyes, pretending to be sleeping.
"Matt, you'd better wake up before Zacky kills your brother." Brian said. Matt reopened his eyes and sat up.
"What did he do now?" He asked, pretending that he didn't know.
"I think he fucked Maddy." Brian replied.
"He's going to kill our bassist, then he's coming after you!" Jimmy screamed, running into our room.
"Hide me, world war three is about to begin!" He exclaimed dramatically, throwing himself on to the bed.
Matt got out of bed and Jimmy crawled into the blankets.
"I'm not here." He whispered hiding his head under the covers. I laughed lightly and watched as Matt and Brian walked out of the bedroom.
"Zack, what's going on?" I heard Matt ask.
"What's going on?" Zacky replied in disbelief.
"You fucking knew about this and didn't tell me?" He yelled.
Jimmy pulled his head out from the blankets and looked at me.
"Holy shit Jayda, what happened?" He asked seriously. I shook my head, not wanting to talk about it.
"Are you all right?"
"I'm fine, got a headache now. It's not fun waking up to yelling." I told him.
Jimmy jumped out of bed and ran out of the room.
"Everyone shut up, Jayda has a headache!" He yelled and was responded by silence. I groaned and closed my eyes.
"Zack don't touch him, we have a show to play tonight." Brian said.
"Maddy, maybe you should go." Matt suggested. I opened my eyes and watched as she walked by the bedroom.
A couple minutes later, Jimmy appeared in the doorway with a glass of water and Tylenol.
"Thanks Jimmy." I told him smiling as I took them from him.
"No problem." He replied grinning at me.
Jimmy left again and Brian and Zacky walked by our room.
"Don't put me in the middle of this shit, remember what I told you." I heard Matt growl and then he was back in his bedroom.
I smiled weakly at him as he flopped down on the bed, sighing.
"Is everything going to be all right?" I asked, sitting up.
"In a couple days. Zacky will beat him up one day and then get over it." He replied.
Johnny avoided Zacky all day and Zack kept glaring at him. There was a tense feeling in the air, no matter how hard Jimmy tried to get everyone to relax.
An hour before the boys had to leave for their show, the doorbell rang. Matt got up from the couch and left the living room. He came back a few seconds later with Kade.
"I figured that since you wouldn't want to go by yourself that Kade could go with you." Matt explained, trying to read my emotions.
"Good idea." I replied unenthusiastically.
Kade frowned at me but sat down on the couch, Matt took a seat beside me.
"Guys, this is Jayda's brother Kade." Matt introduced.
"Kade this is Brian, Jimmy, Zacky and my brother Johnny."
"Hey." Kade said.
The guys struck up a conversation and I crossed my arms over my chest.
"Don't be mad." Matt whispered in my ear, I didn't reply.
"Come on." He said tugging on my hand.
We stood and went to the bedroom.
"Don't be mad at me Jay." Matt pleaded wrapping his arms around me.
"How am I going to explain what happened to my face?" I grumbled.
"You don't have to tell him anything." He replied into my hair.
"Like that's going to work. Why did you have to ask him to come?" I grumbled.
"I didn't want you to be there alone." Matt said, kissing the top of my head.
"This is not going to be fun." I muttered into his chest.
"You don't want to see us play?" Matt asked. I glanced up at him and noticed that he was pouting.
"Of course I want to see you play, I just don't want to go with Kade." I told him. Matt leaned down and kissed me.
"It'll be fine." He promised.
Matt led me to the bed and we laid down with him on top of me. He slowly leaned down and brushed his lips against mine. We continued to kiss, I wasn't expecting it when his hand slowly crept into my shirt and I gasped. Matt's hand went still and he looked at me.
"Do you want me to stop?" He asked frowning. I shook my head incapable of forming a sentence.
He took my shirt off and his eyes roamed down my chest, making me turn red. Matt moved his body farther down mine and traced the bruise on my stomach with his lips. Butterflies filled me and an unknown feeling took over my body.
I started to feel insecure and embarrassed when his hands expertly removed my bra. I started to tug on his shirt as his hands moved over my chest making me involuntarily moan. Matt let go of me long enough to take his shirt off, then his hands were back and I shivered at his touch. Matt chuckled and his lips were back on mine.
Someone cleared their throat in the doorway, Matt groaned and pulled the blankets over us.
"Okay lovebirds, its time to go." Brian said. I hid my face in Matt's chest, my face turning red.
"Get the hell off my little sister." Kade growled from the doorway.
Matt rolled over, bringing me with him so that I was laying against his chest and I groaned in pain.
"Shit, I'm sorry." He mumbled.
"It's all right." I whispered.
"There I'm off your sister, now why don't you two leave." Matt said to Brian and Kade.
"Well, hurry the fuck up! We need to leave." Brian grumbled and they disappeared.
"I have a feeling that your brother doesn't like me anymore." Matt told me chuckling.
"Well, that's his problem." I replied, making Matt laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so im sorry about the crappiness of this. oh well...tell me what you think.