Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

We're Going Home...Alone.

The drive to where the guys were playing was silent, finally Kade sighed and glanced at me.
“Sorry that I kind of freaked at Matt.” He said.
“It’s okay.” I replied.
“It’s just that I haven’t seen you in a long time and I kind of missed out on the protective big brother part.”
“Kade, it’s fine.”
“Matt’s good to you, right?” He asked taking his eyes off the road to give me a serious look.
“Matt’s great, what makes you ask that?” I defended.
“Well, it’s just that you’ve got bruises all over your face.” Kade replied.
“It wasn’t Matt.” I stated.
“Who then?”
“Can we just drop it?” I asked sharply.
“It was Dad, wasn’t it?” He replied quietly, making me glance over at him.
“Why do you think that?”
“That time I came to the house and the time in the car.”
“Hmm…” I replied, not knowing what else to say.
“Why does he do it Jayda?” Kade asked sounding upset.
“He says that I ruined his family, that it’s my fault Mom left and took you with her.” I replied quietly, looking down at my legs. Kade reached over and took my hand.
“I’m sorry.”
“Don’t be.” I told him.
“Maybe you should move in with Mom.” Kade suggested.
“She is not my Mom, and I’m staying with Matt.”
“Oh.” Kade replied and the rest of the drive was silent.
“This last song,” Matt said to the crowd nearing the end of an amazing show. “Is for someone very special to me.”
Me and Kade were standing in the front, near the stage and Matt’s sparkling eyes landed on me. Kade nudged me and grinned.
“Jayda, this one’s for you. I love you, this is Warmness On The Soul.” Matt said and the song began. Matt started to sing, his eyes glued on me.
At the end of the song, I had tears in my eyes and felt more loved than I ever have in my life. I managed to get on the stage and jumped on Matt, wrapping my arms around him.
“I love you.” I told him as he kissed me.
Matt said goodnight to the crowd and we all headed offstage to where Kade was waiting.
“You were amazing!” He exclaimed when he saw the guys.
“Thanks man.” Matt replied.
“What’re we doing now?” Jimmy asked excitedly while jumping up and down.
“Well,” Matt said looking at me. “We’re going home…alone.” The guys smirked at us and I shifted closer to Matt, turning red.
“Aww look, she’s blushing!” Jimmy cooed.
“Aww…” The others added.
“Fuck off guys.” Matt growled.
“Well, I should head home.” Kade said.
I let go of Matt and gave him a hug.
“Bye, call me.” I told him.
“I will.” He replied and let me go.
“See you guys.” Kade said to the guys. They said bye and he left.
“You ready to leave?” Matt asked me and I just nodded.
“Don’t break the bed!” Jimmy yelled as we left.
“Where’s Johnny staying?” I asked as we got in the car.
“Probably at Maddy’s.” He replied.
“Really?”
“You sound surprised.” Matt said, laughing.
“Well I just figured with everything that happened…” I replied trailing off.
“No my brother’s a stupid little fuck, but he really likes her.” I nodded and Matt took my hand in his.
“When are your parents going to be home?” I asked.
“I have no clue.” Matt replied indifferently and leaned over, kissing my cheek.
When we got to the house, Matt led me to his room and shut the door.
“Do you want this?” He asked as we laid down on his bed. I nodded, not knowing what else to do.
Matt lifted my chin up so that we were staring each other in the eyes.
“Are you sure?”
“I’m sure.” I replied and kissed him.
“Matt, phone…whoa, I’m just going to turn around and pretend I never saw that.” Kim’s voice came from the doorway.
Matt groaned, pulled the blankets up farther and cuddled closer to me. The door closed.
“Someone’s on the phone for you.” His Mom said through the door.
I kept my eyes closed as I felt the blankets move and the bed shift.
“I’ll be right back.” Matt whispered kissing my forehead, then moved to my nose and my lips.
“Go away.” I grumbled pushing at him.
“But…but.” He whined.
“Just go answer the phone, I’m sleepy.” I mumbled.
“I wonder why?” Matt chuckled and I hit his chest.
“I’ll be right back.” He mumbled, kissing me sloppily.
I groaned and wiped my cheek of Matt’s spit. I rolled on to my side and cuddled into the blankets as Matt shuffled around the room.
I was almost back to sleep when he ran into the bedroom and jumped on to the bed, landing by my head.
“What the hell?” I groaned.
“Guess what?!” Matt said, his voice full of excitement.
“What?” I grumbled opening my eyes to see Matt’s grinning face.
“We got signed, we’re going on tour!” He exclaimed.
“That’s great.” I mumbled and then it sunk in. “Wait…you’re what?”
“Going on tour! The band got signed.”
I was suddenly filled with dread.
“That’s great.” I told him, faking a smile. Matt frowned.
“Jay, what’s the matter?” He asked looking worried.
“It’s just…what am I going to do?” I asked quietly and Matt looked sad.
“We aren’t allowed to bring anyone with us, so you’ll have to stay here.”
“Your parents won’t mind?” I asked.
“Babe, they’d never let you leave.”
“How long will you be gone?” I questioned.
“Two months.” Matt replied unsurely.
“Two months?” I gasped.
“Don’t worry, you can come visit.” He said with a small smile.
Matt leaned down and brushed his lips over mine. He got under the blankets and moved on top of me.
“Matt, your parents are home!” I hissed.
“We can be quiet.” He replied, grinning mischievously.
“But…” I hesitated.
“Please!” Matt practically begged running his hands down my sides, making me shiver.
His fingers danced lightly across my lower stomach and ran up to my chest making me moan. Matt smirked and I growled at him. He rubbed his hips against my naked ones and I moaned louder.
“Shh babe.” Matt whispered kissing me as I grabbed his boxers, pulling them down and he kicked them to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
so...sorry about the gayness of this chapter. anyways, tell me what you think:)