Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

No, I Find It ***ing Sexy.

“You’re going on tour in that?” I asked in disbelief, a couple weeks later as we stared at the van parked in the driveway.
“What’s wrong with it?” Matt asked wrapping his arms around me from behind.
“Where are you going to sleep?” I questioned.
“We have beds made up in the back. Don’t worry about us Jay, we’ll be fine.” Matt said kissing my neck.
“I’m going to miss you.” I mumbled.
“I’ll miss you too, but you can always come visit for the weekend.” Matt replied.
“I suppose.”
“You know, we do have some time before the guys get here.” He said suggestively.
“What are we wasting it for then?”I asked turning in his arms.

“Come one Matt!” Zacky yelled from the van. Matt was holding me tight and his face was hidden in my neck.
“You’d better go.” I whispered.
“But I don’t want to.” He replied.
“We’re going to leave you here!” Brian yelled.
“Don’t say that or he’ll just drag her to his room and tell us to leave!” Jimmy exclaimed. Matt sighed and loosened his arms from around my waist.
“I love you.” He said before kissing me.
“Love you too.” I replied as we reluctantly moved away from each other.
“I’ll call you every night if I can.” He told me.
“Good.” I replied and kissed him again.
“I’d better go.” Matt sighed. We kissed for the last time and then Matt walked towards the van, his shoulders slouched.
I watched as they drove away, then sighed and walked back into the house. Kim came out of the kitchen as I walked by and hugged me. I already felt like crying and she wasn’t helping matters any.
“He’ll be back before we know it.” Kim told me, her voice cracking. I just nodded, not trusting my voice and she let me go.
“I’m going to lay down.” I said quietly and went to our room.
I shut the door behind me and went over to the bed. I sat on the edge, sighing and looked around the room. Most of Matt’s clothes and things were gone, and for the first time I could see the floor completely.
I don’t know what I’m going to do without him here…I thought as I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes.

I still haven’t heard from Matt and it’s been a week since they left, I was getting kind of worried about them. I sighed, glancing at the clock again, it was quarter to twelve and my shift finally ended in fifteen minutes.
I had gotten a job a couple days after the guys left for tour at a convenience store, so that I would have something to do while Matt was away and wouldn’t be sitting in the house all day.
I hated the stupid job; it was so boring especially at this time of night, only a couple people came in and they were usually drunk or stoned or whatever. At least I had Katie to talk to on most days, except for that she always had to leave early to go somewhere and left me alone.
I walked to the back of the store and grabbed the broom. As I swept the floor, it felt like I was being watched. I glanced out the front window and noticed that there was a car parked outside. I frowned because I had parked on the side of the building and there was no one except me in the store. I shook my head trying not to let it creep me out and kept sweeping.
When I was done, there was five minutes left till closing and the car was still there. Thinking that it’d be okay to close a couple minutes early, I locked the door and went to the cash.
Once I was finished with the nightly routine, I grabbed my things and turned off the lights. I left the store, locked the door and set the alarm. I tried to ignore the fact that the car was still there and someone was in it and headed to my car. I got in the car as fast as I could and immediately locked the doors, sighing in relief.
This is the part where the murderer appears in the back seat holding a knife and stabs me. I thought, then quickly checked behind me. I shook my head, feeling like an idiot and started the car.
I drove out of the parking lot, without even glancing at the car and drove down the road. When I came to a stop sign, I stopped and glanced in my rearview mirror. The car drove out of the parking lot, but turned in the other direction.

When I got home, I said hi to Matt’s parents and went to the bathroom to shower.
I was in the middle of getting dressed when there was a knock on the bedroom door. I pulled a shirt that I had stolen from Matt over my head and opened the door. Kim was standing there with the phone.
“It’s for you.” She told me smiling.
“Thanks.” I replied taking the phone and shutting the door.
“Hello?” I said.
“Hey babe.” Matt replied, I could hear the smile in his voice.
“Matt?” I said excitedly.
“That’s me.” He chuckled.
“Why the hell haven’t you called me?” I asked frowning.
“I’m really sorry about that, we’ve been on the road a lot and it’s hard to find a payphone.”
“What’re you doing?” He asked, changing the subject.
“I just got out of the shower; I’m hardly even dressed yet.” I told him and he groaned.
“Don’t tell me that!” He whined.
“Why not? You asked.” I told him.
“Because mental images of you give me problems and you aren’t here to fix them.” He replied and I laughed.
“How’s your tour going?” I asked.
“It’s alright, sometimes we have tons of people at our shows and sometimes barely anyone shows up.”
“They don’t know what they’re missing, you guys are amazing.” I reassured.
“Thanks babe, you know what I’m missing?” He asked.
“What?”
“You.” He replied, making me smile but feel sad at the same time.
“I miss you too.” I said quietly.
“So, what have you been doing while we’re gone?”
“I got a job and it’s fucking boring.” I complained.
“Did my Jay-Jay just swear?” Matt asked in mock surprise.
“Yes, you have a fucking problem with that?” I growled teasingly.
“No, I find it fucking sexy.” He replied and I laughed.
“So you hate your job then.” Matt said.
“Yes.” I grumbled.
“Anything exciting happen?” He asked.
“Nope, it’s pretty dull.” I told him.
I decided not to tell him about the car, knowing that he’d just worry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait, been busy with school starting and other things.. tell me what you think:) thanks for all the comments, i appreciate it.