Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

It All Started With Glitter

After class we were walking down the hall when Maddy ran past us and blew glitter all over me.
“Fuck Maddy!” I yelled in disgust as I attempted to brush myself off. She laughed and not looking where she was going ran into Brian, the schools most infamous jock.
“Watch where I’M going!” He snapped. Maddy gave him an unimpressed look and blew glitter straight in his face. I laughed at the priceless face he made, then face grew red and he grabbed Maddy’s arm.
“Freak.” He hissed. I stormed over and shoved him away from her.
“Back off Haner.” I warned. Brian clenched his fist.
“You’re all a bunch of fuckin’ freaks.” He muttered and walked away. I can’t believe we used to be friends with him, I can’t believe we used to be like them. Stupid fucking jocks. I thought as I turned back to Jayda. I stood beside her and pointed my finger at her.
“Maddy, this is Jayda.” Maddy’s eyes lit up as she lifted her container of glitter. I hit her hand and the glitter spilled all over her chest. Maddy glared at me. “And Jayda, this is the whore.” I said grinning. Jayda laughed and Maddy hit me.
“Actually I’m Maddy.” She told Jayda trying to wipe the glitter off. “And I don’t understand why you’re being seen with that meathead.” Jayda laughed and it sent chills down my spine.
“Well this meathead’s the only one that I’ve really talked to.”
“Would you two stop calling me a meathead!” I whined.
“We’re SO going to have to fix that!” Maddy exclaimed ignoring my last comment.
I noticed Jimmy and Zacky coming our way; Zacky put his finger to his lips as they got closer. I tried not to laugh as they pretended to be on a secret mission, pressing up against the wall making guns with their fingers. Zacky snuck up behind Maddy and tickled her sides. She jumped shrieking and spun around.
“You think that that was fucking funny Baker?” Maddy growled as we were laughing. Zacky nodded.
“Oh well lets see how funny you fuckin’ think this is.” She told him putting her hands on her hips. “No sex for a week.” Zacky’s face fell into a pout and he wrapped his arms around her.
“Baby, you don’t mean it. I was only joking!”
“I don’t care.” She replied stubbornly. I laughed.
“I’d like to see how long this’ll last; Maddy couldn’t go a day without sex.” I said smirking. Maddy spun around in Zacky’s grasp and hit my arm.
“Oww!” I whined and rubbed it.
“You wanna make a bet Hulk?” She asked. Jayda laughed at the nickname.
“Oh dear God, hell no!” Zacky exclaimed. Maddy folded her arms across her chest and huffed.
“Fine.” She growled and Zacky pulled her away from us.
“See you later.” He yelled and they disappeared around the corner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry bout the wait, been busy.