Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

One Month Down, One To Go.

One month down, one to go. I thought as I clocked out of work.
Walking back out to the front, I noticed that the car was still there. Every time that I was working, it was there, but this time the person was leaning against the hood. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Maddy’s number.
“Hello.” She answered on the third ring.
“Hey Maddy, it’s Jayda.” I replied feeling embarrassed.
“Hey!” She exclaimed.
“Umm, I was wondering if you could meet me at work.” I asked.
“Sure, why?”
“I’ll explain when you get here.” I told her.
“Where am I meeting you?” She asked and I gave her directions.
I waited in the store and kept my eye on the car. When Maddy pulled into the parking lot, the person got back in their car and drove away. I left the store, locking up and walked to Maddy’s car.
“Who was that?” She asked rolling her window down.
“I have no idea, they always sit there while I work and when I leave, they leave. Only tonight, the person was standing outside their car.”
“Well that’s fucking creepy.” Maddy said.
“Thanks for coming.” I told her.
“No problem, anytime you need anything just give me a call.” She replied with a smile.
We said our goodbyes a couple minutes later and left.
When I got back to the house, Kim was waiting with a worried expression on her face and the phone in her hand.
“Is it Matt?” I asked her and she nodded. I took the phone and went into the bedroom.
“Hey.” I said.
“Why the hell didn’t you tell me?” Matt growled in response, not even bothering to say hello.
“Why didn’t I tell you what?” I repeated frowning.
“Why didn’t you tell me that someone was fucking watching you?” He half yelled.
“Oh, that.” I replied regretting that I had told Maddy because she obviously told Johnny.
“Yeah, that. Did you just happen to forget to tell me?”
“Matt…I didn’t want you to worry about it, nothing happened.” I told him quietly.
“Jayda, I don’t fucking care if nothing happened, you can’t keep hiding things from me.” Matt said angrily.
“Sorry.” I mumbled my voice cracking. Lately for some reason, I had been getting very emotional. Matt sighed.
“You need to tell me about things like that, Jayda you need to trust me enough to say something without being scared or nervous or whatever. Babe, you can tell me anything, I’ll never hurt you.” He said softly.
“I…I just didn’t want you to worry.” I whispered.
“It’s alright Babe, but you need to tell me anyway.” He replied.
“Okay.” I said in a wobbly voice.
“Are you okay?” Matt asked sounding worried.
“I’m…fine.” I managed to choke out as tears ran down my face.
“Honey…” Matt sighed.
“I’m okay.” I told him, wiping my hand down my face.
“I love you.”
“I love you too.” I said.

A couple days later, Matt’s Mom cornered me in the kitchen.
“Jayda can I talk to you for a minute?” She asked me.
“Yes.” I replied uncomfortably.
“Honey, have you and Matt had unprotected sex?” She asked.
“Umm…” I stuttered completely embarrassed, my whole face turning a dark shade of red.
“I’ll take that as a yes.” Kim replied, with a small smile.
“Have you been having your regular period?” She asked.
I thought for a moment, but couldn’t remember when the last time I had it was.
“I don’t think so.” I replied hesitantly.
“What do you mean?”
“I don’t really remember when the last time was.” I told her.
“Oh, well come here.” Kim said walking out of the kitchen and into the bathroom. She opened the bottom drawer of the cupboard and dug around.
When she found what she was looking for, she stood and handed me a little narrow box. I glanced at it and my eyes widened at what it was.
I couldn’t be pregnant, could I?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the shortness and crapiness. Oh well, comment plese:)

so this story will soon be over :( ....BUT there will be a sequel, and a story AFTER the sequel :D

would anyone read a story where Matt adopts a little girl? let me know, cause i have one started.