Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

But Jayda, It Looks Fun!

When the plane stopped moving, the passengers all started getting out of their seats and I grabbed my book bag from the overhead storage.
The thought that was constantly going through my mind, was now silently screaming at me as we all waited impatiently to get off the plane. What would Matt say?
Finally I got off and hurriedly walked into the airport. I followed the signs to the baggage claim area and scanned the crowd for Matt. Instead, I found Jimmy with a grin on his face. I frowned wondering where Matt was as Jimmy ran towards me. When he got to me, he picked me up and twirled me around in circles.
“Jimmy, put me down!” I told him, starting to feel sick. He spun me around a couple more time and then set me down.
“Where’s Matt?” I asked him once I had regained my balance. Jimmy shrugged and wouldn’t stay still.
“He has a hangover.” He told me and kept jumping up and down. I was beginning to wonder if he was on something…
Matt has a hangover? Nice excuse, I thought.
The luggage started coming and we pushed through people so that we could see. After a couple of minutes, Jimmy edged towards the belt and started to get on it.
“Jimmy!” I hissed and pulled him off.
“What the hell?” I growled.
“But Jayda! It looks fun.” I rolled me eyes at him and looked back at the luggage.
Jimmy kept trying to get on the belt when he thought that I wasn’t looking and I kept grabbing him. He was just like a fucking little kid.
I sighed in relief when my bag came by; I grabbed it and grabbed Jimmy.
“Let’s get the hell out of here.” I grumbled, extremely annoyed.
Jimmy skipped towards the exit, singing about me and Matt. I didn’t pay attention to him; I just walked behind him my mood going from bad to worse. Suddenly Jimmy whistled and yelled at a girl who was giving him weird looks. I rolled my eyes feeling embarrassed and walked out of the airport.
When we got to the rental car; I threw my bags in the backseat and got in the passenger side. Jimmy started the car and back out of his parking space without looking. Someone honked at him, causing Jimmy to slam on his brakes and roll down his window.
“Fuck you!” He yelled and gave them the finger. I slumped in my seat, just wanting to get the hell away from him and cry.
Jimmy then proceeded to hit on the lady at the toll booth on our way out of the parking lot. After her repeating the amount of money he owed several times, I leaned over and handed it to her.
“Sorry.” I said apologetically. “He’s a dumbass.”
“Am not!” He protested.
“Drive.” I growled. Jimmy hit the gas pedal causing me to be flung back into my seat and sped out of the lot.
Jimmy drove down the highway doing about 140km/h and didn’t slow down when he met a car, just zoomed by them. I was starting to feel sick and was thankful when he slowed down because the cops were driving by.
After a couple minutes, Jimmy’s attention turned to a bird on the other side of the road; he swerved trying to hit it and almost got hit by a car instead.
“Jimmy!” I yelled feeling my stomach flip.
“Pull the fuck over!” He pulled to the side of the road and looked at me wide eyed.
I quickly opened the door and leaned out, emptying the contents of my stomach onto the road. The plane had made me nauseous and Jimmy’s driving didn’t help. Once I was done, I slowly closed the door and laid my head on the back of the seat.
“Jayda are you okay?” Jimmy asked.
“I’m fine.” I replied and tears started to run down my face.
“Sorry.” He said quietly.
“It’s okay.”
Jimmy pulled back on to the road and kept driving. He kept glancing sideways at me every couple minutes, a concerned look across his face.
“I’m sorry, I was just being stupid.” He said and I nodded.
I knew that he hadn’t meant anything, it was just the fact that Matt didn’t pick me up and my hormones were completely messed up.
“Matt’s going to fucking kill me!” Jimmy mumbled to himself as my tears kept on falling.

When we got to the hotel, Jimmy took my bag and led me to the room. He knocked on the door and a couple seconds later Zacky opened it. When his eyes landed on me, he grinned and pulled me into a hug. I didn’t hug him back; he pulled away and frowned at me.
“Are you okay?” He asked. I just shook my head and he led me into the room.
Brian and Johnny were sitting at the little table playing cards, but Matt wasn’t there.
“Matt!” Zacky yelled and then Matt came out of the bathroom grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that its so short.. comment and tell me what you think:)
My new story..
I'll Be There For You.