Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

You'd Tell Me If Something Was Wrong, Right?

When Zack called my name, I walked out of the bathroom grinning.
I was starting to feel better after being sick all day. I had eaten something last night and it didn’t go over well.
My eyes immediately fell on Jayda and my grin faded when I noticed her pale face and puffy red eyes.
“Jimmy, what the hell did you do to my girlfriend?” I growled, glaring at him.
“What did Jimmy do? Why don’t we start with what you didn’t do?” Jayda replied, a glint of anger in her eyes.
“Let’s go get something to eat guys.” Brian suggested in the awkwardness and stood up. He gave me a ‘good luck’ kind of look and followed the guys out of our hotel room.
Jayda crossed her arms and glared at me, though I had to admit it didn’t have the same effect with her red eyes.
“I’m sorry.” I told her.
“You’re sorry? I get to the airport all excited to see you and you aren’t ever there! Do you know how I felt? And you send Jimmy to get me, Jimmy of all people!” She yelled.
Okay…I thought, maybe it did have an effect. Jayda had never yelled at me and I never wanted her to do it again, it made me feel horrible!
“Jayda, I was sick all day puking.” I told her.
“Well maybe if you hadn’t have gotten drunk last night, you couldn’t come and picked me up.” She argued.
“I didn’t get drunk last night babe, I ate some nasty shit and got sick.” I reasoned making the anger in her eyes die a bit.
“Can I have a hug now?” I asked hopefully and the corners of her mouth lifted into a little smile. I took it as a yes, closed the distance between us and wrapped my arms around her.
Fuck I had missed her, I though as I buried my face into her hair. We stood in the middle of the room for a couple minutes and just held each other.
“I love you.” I said quietly.
Jayda lifted her head off my chest and looked up at me. I leaned down attempting to kiss her, but she moved her face sideways and my lips met her cheek. Inwardly I groaned, hoping that she wasn’t still mad.
“I need to brush my teeth.” She stated, ruining the moment and moving away from me.
“Why?” I whined, not wanting to wait.
“Cause my mouth feels gross.” She replied looking away from me.
I knew that she didn’t want me to ask why, so I didn’t, not wanting to start something else.
When Jayda came out of the bathroom, I pulled her down on the bed and started to kiss her. After awhile, I felt myself getting hard and rolled us over, so that I was on top of her. We continued to kiss, but when I went to pull her shirt up she stopped me.
“What’s the matter?” I asked looking at her, a frown spreading across my face.
“I don’t feel good.” She replied. I rolled off her and pulled her into my arms so that we were facing each other.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
Jayda opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted be a banging on the door. I noticed that she looked relieved and I frowned. I sighed getting off the bed and walked to the door. I opened it and let the guys in. Jimmy stopped before coming in and glanced at me.
“Can I talk to you?” He asked.
“Sure, what’s up Man?”
“Jayda isn’t pregnant is she? I was just wondering because on the way here, one minute she was yelling at me and the next she was throwing up and crying.” I didn’t reply. My mind was stuck on that one word, pregnant. I left him at the door and walked back into the room.
Jimmy’s crazy, I reassured myself. She was probably just sick from the plane…I hope. Do I? I asked myself.
I glanced at Jayda who was sitting on the bed talking to Brian and couldn’t help but smile. I mean, if I was ever to have kids, I’d want them with her, but…we were a little young. I shook my head trying to stop thinking about it.
“Yo Matt!” Zacky yelled snapping me out of my daze.
“Yeah?” I replied.
“You alright? I’ve been talking to you for about two minutes.”
“Sorry, I kind of spaced out.” I told him.
“Do you want to go get something to eat?” He asked.
“I thought you guys already went to get something?”
“No, we didn’t get that far.” Zacky replied with a chuckle.
“Well let’s go then.” I said.

All through supper, my mind kept going back to the thought of Jayda being pregnant and I was beginning to hope that she was. Yes, we were young and yes, it’ll be hard, but the thought of being a family with her made it feel right.
“Matt, would you stop zoning out!” Zacky exclaimed and hit me.
“Fuck you.” I replied and hit him back, smirking when he winced.
“As I was saying, are you two coming out with us or not?”
I glanced down at Jayda and by her expression; I knew that she didn’t want to.
“I think we’ll just go back to our room.” I replied as we walked out of the restaurant.
“Fine, choose to get laid instead of hanging out with your best friends!” Jimmy joked.
“Fuck you,” I replied placing my arm around Jayda’s shoulders. “I’d rather spend time with Jayda than you any day.”
“Fine, be that way.” Jimmy huffed folding his arms over his chest.
“We’ll see you guys tomorrow.” I said as me and Jayda started walking away.

“Are you feeling alright?” I asked as we walked into our room.
“Yeah I’m fine, why?”
“You’re being really quiet.” I told her.
“I’m just tired.” Jayda replied.
“You’d tell me if there was something wrong, right?” I questioned, glancing down at her. Jayda looked a little uneasy for a minute, but then smiled.
“I’m fine.”

“You could have gone with the guys.” She told me as she got in bed beside me.
“No, I’d rather stay with you.” I replied smiling down at her.
“I’ll feel bad if I got to sleep.”
“Jayda,” I sighed. “Don’t feel bad, I’m just going to watch TV.” She looked unconvinced, so I leaned down and kissed her.
“Go to sleep Babe.” I told her.

I was almost asleep at around one in the morning when I felt a hand on my arm.
“Matt, are you sleeping?” Jayda asked. I groaned and opened my eyes.
“Yes.” I mumbled.
“Oh.” She whispered and rolled over. I frowned and moved closer so that we were spooned together, wrapping my arms around her waist.
“Oh what?” I asked.
“I thought…” She hesitated.
“You thought what?” I prompted and she sighed.
“Never mind.”
“Come on, you woke me up, what is it?”
“I just thought that because of earlier and stuff that you’d; you know…want to…” She paused and I grinned.
“Want to what?” I asked, but already knew what she was talking about.
“I’m not saying.” She replied stubbornly and I laughed.
“Do you want to?” I whispered in her ear. She nodded slightly and I grinned.
“Come here then.” I whispered. She turned in my arms, kissed my chest, and then looked up at me.
“I’m sorry for stopping you earlier.”She whispered.
“Don’t worry about it.”
I pulled her on top of me and brought her mouth down to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
so....im not sure if anyone got that i updated or not so im gonna repost this.