Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

Who Says That I'm Your Girlfriend?

When I woke up the next morning, I glanced down at Jayda who was cuddled into my side and smiled. I lifted my head from the pillow and looked at the alarm clock on the night stand. Seeing that it was ten o’clock, I decided to get up. Unwrapping my arm from around Jayda’s stomach, I slowly inched away from her and slipped out of bed.
After I had showered and gotten dressed, I wrote Jayda a note and placed it beside the bed where she would notice it, in case she woke up while I was gone.

Finding the nearest McDonalds, I went through the drive thru and ordered three Egg McMuffins and two milkshakes.
When I got back to our hotel room, Jayda was still asleep. I set the bag of food on the table and moved over to the bed. I knelt down beside where she was laying and blew in her face, making her frown. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead, then her nose and lips. Jayda groaned and moved away, pulling the blankets up higher.
“Are you going to wake up now?” I asked with a grin.
“No.” She grumbled.
“I brought you breakfast.” I bribed.
“Go away.” She muttered.
“I’m going to eat your Egg McMuffin.” I warned.
“Good.” Jayda grumbled.
Seeing that my method wouldn’t work, I stood up and grabbed the blankets, pulling them off the bed. Jayda’s eyes shot open and she glared at me as I gave her an innocent smile. I tried to keep my mind away from thoughts as she laid there in only her underwear and my shirt.
“Are you going to get up now?” I asked, raising my eyebrows at her.
“You’re mean.” Jayda replied.
As soon as she sat up, her face grew pale and she took off her the bathroom. Frowning, I followed her and found her leaning over the toilet, throwing up. I quickly went to her and knelt down beside her. I pulled her hair away from her face and rubbed her back soothingly.
“Are you alright?” I asked worriedly when Jayda had finally stopped dry heaving.
“No.” She whispered in a hoarse voice.
She has to be pregnant, I thought to myself as I watched her brush her teeth. Maybe she isn’t, I reasoned, maybe I’m just assuming. Jayda would have told me if she was but then again…She kept a lot from me.
I shook my head not wanting to think about it and walked back into the room.
“Here’s your sandwich.” I said to Jayda as I pulled them out of the bag. She groaned.
“I don’t even want to think about food right now.” She replied.
“At least drink your milkshake then.” I told her. She took it from me and I kissed her.
“What was that for?” Jayda asked and I shrugged.
“I’m not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?” I questioned.
“Who says that I’m your girlfriend?” Jayda replied with a smirk and I frowned.
“Who says that you aren’t?”
“You never asked me.” She told me. I stared at her in shock.
“I didn’t?” I questioned in disbelief. “Shit, now I feel like an asshole.”
“I’m sorry I brought it up, I was just teasing.” Jayda said quietly, sounding regretful. I could see that she looked upset and I felt horrible.
“It’s alright.” I told her and wrapped my arms around her.
Someone started to knock on the door and I quickly let go of her and grabbed my McMuffins. Ignoring the looks I was getting from Jayda, I ran to the bathroom and shut the door.
“Matt, what the hell are you doing?”
“It’s probably the guys, Jimmy will steal my food!” I told her with a smirk.
“You’re such an idiot.” I heard her say as she walked away from the door.
“Where’s Matt?” I heard Johnny ask a couple seconds later. I hope Jimmy wants a McMuffin, I thought to myself.
“He’s hiding in the bathroom with his Egg McMuffin.” Jayda replied. “He didn’t want Jimmy to have one.”
“That bitch!” Jimmy yelled and the bathroom door flew open.
“Hand it over.” He told me with a glare.
“I need your help with something.” I told him quietly and gave him one.
“I need you to keep Jayda occupied for awhile this afternoon.”
“Why?” He asked.
“I have things to do.” I replied.
“A surprise?” Jimmy asked excitedly.
“Yes, so don’t ruin it!” I warned and gave him a look.
“I won’t” He replied with a grin and left the bathroom. Shoving the last half of my sandwich in my mouth, I followed him.
I nudged Jayda, who now thankfully had shorts on and she glanced up at me.
“Let’s go shower.” I told her.
“Didn’t you already have one?” She asked raising her eyebrow at me and I shrugged.
“Not with you though.” I pointed out, making her roll her eyes.
“If you’re going to shower with me you have to promise to be good.” Jayda told me, giving me a knowing look and I grinned sheepishly.
“I’m always good.” I replied leaning down and kissing her.
“We’re going to shower.” I told the guys who were scattered around the room and followed Jayda into the bathroom.
As soon as I stepped into the shower, I moved closer to Jayda who was wetting her hair and wrapped my arms around her.
“What happened to that promise?” Jayda asked as I pushed her back against the shower wall.
“What promise?” I asked innocently and gave her a mischievous grin.
“Matt don’t.” She groaned as I trailed kisses down her neck.
“Don’t what? Don’t stop?” I questioned cockily.
“How about don’t touch me?” Jayda snapped. I instantly let go of her and moved away frowning.
“Sorry.” She said quickly. “I’m just not feeling that great and the guys are in the next room.” I nodded in response, feeling disappointed and handed her the shampoo.
“You aren’t mad are you?” Jayda asked quietly.
“No, it’s alright.” I replied.

“I’m taking Jayda out on a date today Matt, whether you like it or not.” Jimmy stated, later that day. I nodded and grinned.
“Don’t I get a say in this?” Jayda asked.
“Nope, so let’s go.” He said standing up and pulled her to her feet.
“Hey!” Brian complained. “How come he gets to take her out? If I tried that Matt would kill me.”
“I’m special; you aren’t and besides Matt likes me better.” Jimmy told him and pulled Jayda to the door. Jayda glanced over her shoulder at me and gave me a pleading look. I winked and blew her a kiss.
“Where the hell are you taking me?” She asked.
“Shopping.” Jimmy replied and they left.
“What was that all about?” Zacky asked, looking from the door to me.
“I have plans to make, and Jayda can’t be around.” I replied.
“What are you planning?” Johnny asked.
“Supper and other things, so go.” I told them.
After they finally reluctantly left, I got busy. I found a nice expensive restaurant by the beach called Clara’s and made reservations. When I was done that, I went to the store and bought cheesy things like candles and roses for tonight.
By the time I had placed the candles around the room and got dressed, it was five. Leaving our room, I walked down the hall to Jimmy and Johnny’s room. Jayda was sitting on one of the beds in a short purple dress looking a little confused and annoyed.
“Are you ready?” I asked and she looked up at me in surprise.
“Get me out of this hell!” She exclaimed and stood from the bed.
“Bye guys, Rev, don’t kill my little brother.” I said glancing at the two of them who were wrestling on the floor.
“Thanks Jimmy.” Jayda said and we walked out of the room.
“Did you have fun?” I asked, lacing our fingers together as we walked down the hall.
“Kind of, he was starting to get on my nerves though.” She replied.
“What did you do all day?” Jayda questioned as we left the building.
“Nothing much.” I replied and led her down the street.
“Then are you going to tell me why Jimmy made me buy this dress?” She asked.
“It looks amazing, but I had nothing to do with that.” I replied with a grin.
“Where are we going?”
“You’ll see.” I teased and kissed the top of her head. We walked the rest of the way in silence.
“What’re we doing here?” Jayda asked when we stopped in front of Clara’s.
“Going on a date.” I replied grinned at her.
“But Matt, this place is expensive.” She argued.
“I don’t care.”
“But…” Jayda protested.
“Jay, just kiss me, tell me you love me and let’s go eat.” I told her.
“Thank you and I love you so much.” She replied leaning up on her tippy toes she kissed my cheek.
“I love you too, now we have a reservation.” I said and kissed her back.

After we were done eating, we walked the short distance to the beach and sat in the sand.
“Jay.” I said after a couple minutes of silence.
“Yeah?” She replied twisting in my arms to look at me.
“Will you be my girlfriend?” I questioned. Jayda laughed and kissed me.
“Of course I will silly.” I grinned at her and pressed my lips to hers.
“Let’s go back to the hotel.” I told her and she agreed.

“I leave today.” Jayda mumbled into my chest the next morning.
“Don’t remind me.” I mumbled back and kissed the top of her head.
“What time is it?” She asked.
“Eleven.”
“Ugh, I leave at two.”
“We’d better get up then.” I told her and she groaned.
“You’re too warm and comfy.”
“Come on,” I laughed. “Let’s go shower.” Jayda reluctantly agreed and we both got out of bed.
While Jayda was in the bathroom getting dressed, my phone rang.
“Hello.” I said picking it up.
“Hey Matt.” Mom’s voice came through the phone.
“Oh hi mom.” I replied.
“How’s everything?” She asked.
“Great.”
“Are you excited?” Mom asked and I frowned.
“For what?” I asked confused. I sure as hell wasn’t excited for Jayda to leave, I thought.
“She didn’t tell you?” Mom questioned sounding shocked.
“Mom what the hell are you talking about?”
“Oh dear,” She sighed. “Honey, Jayda’s pregnant.” I didn’t reply.
“Matthew, are you still there?” Mom asked sounding worried.
“Yeah…are you sure?”
“Positive.”
“But…but she didn’t even tell me.” I chocked out.
“She’s probably scared, talk to her.” Mom replied. Just then the bathroom door opened and Jayda walked out.
“I’ve got to go.” I told mom.
“Alright, I love you.” She replied. I didn’t answer; I just hung up and stared at Jayda.
“Babe, what’s wrong?” She asked frowning.
“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me.” I hissed, my temper starting to rise.
“Tell you what?”
“You didn’t think that I had the right to know? Were you just going to keep it from me until you couldn’t hide it anymore?” I yelled.
“Matt…” Jayda started.
“Save it,” I told her. “You can’t even trust me enough to tell me that I’m going to be a father.” And with that, I turned on my heel and stormed out, slamming the door behind me.
“Matt, what’s going on man?” Jimmy asked as I shoved by him in the hall. I ignored him and left the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait and sorry if theres any mistakes...im in a rush. tell me what you think!