Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

You Are One Big Dumb ***.

After standing outside for a couple minutes, I realized that I was being an idiot and went back to our room, feeling like shit. When I opened the door, I saw Jimmy sitting on the bed with Jayda and she was crying.
“See,” Jimmy said as he glanced up and noticed me standing at the doorway, my hands shoved deep in my pockets. “I told you that he’d come back feeling like an ass.”
I hurt me as she looked up and there were tears streaming down her face.
“Can you leave us alone for a minute Jim?” I asked quietly. He nodded, standing up and he left the room.
I just stood there for a minute staring at her, not knowing what to say.
“I’m sorry.” I finally said. “Jimmy’s right, I feel like an asshole.” I stared at her as she looked at her hands, wringing her fingers together and she nodded.
“I was just upset that I found out from someone else first.” I explained, Jayda nodded again and sniffed.
“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked her quietly.
“I-I was scared that you’d be mad…that you’d…” I moved towards the bed and sat down beside her.
“How could I be mad at you for that Jay? If anything, it’s more my fault than yours.” I told her and wrapped my arms around her.
“I’m sorry for being such a dick; I shouldn’t have overreacted like I did.”
“I’m not going to do it.” Jayda suddenly blurted out.
“You aren’t going to do what?” I asked, confused.
“Getting an abortion.” She replied quickly.
“Are you crazy?!” I asked shocked. “I would never ever let you get one.”
“What are we going to do then?” Jayda questioned, staring at her hands.
“Honey, we’re going to keep the baby, what else would we do?”
“Are you sure?” Jayda asked uncertainly.
“Yes.” I replied and kissed her cheek.
“We’re going to be a family and I’m going to love you and the baby no matter what.” I told her. Jayda glanced up at me and then kissed me.
“I’ll love you too.” She replied.

“And you’ll call me as soon as you get home.” I asked wrapping my arms around Jayda. We were at the airport, by her gate saying goodbye.
“I promise.” She replied.
“I’m sorry for being such a jackass.” I apologized, pulling her close to me.
“I don’t want to go home.” Jayda mumbled, ignoring what I had told her.
“I don’t want you to leave.” I buried my face in her neck and sighed.
“Well at least you only have three weeks left.”
“You should just stay.” I suggested, lifting my head to look at her.
“Umm no, I’m not staying in a van with a bunch of guys.”
“It was worth a shot.” I grinned and kissed her.
“Flight 423 to Huntington California, now boarding.” Came over the intercom. I sighed and kissed her again.
“I love you.” I told her.
“I love you too Matt.” Jayda answered. She leaned up on her tippy-toes and pressed her lips against mine.
“I’m gonna miss you.” I mumbled as I reluctantly let her go.
“Everyday.” She replied. We kissed once more and then I watched as she walked towards the gate.
When she got to the door she glanced over her shoulder, I winked and blew her a kiss as she smiled. I waited until she was out of sight, then I slowly headed out of the airport and drove back to the hotel.

“You are one big dumb fuck.” Jimmy told me when I walked into their room. As soon as I got close enough to him, he reached over and smacked me in the back of the head.
“Insensitive dick.” He said and smacked me again.
“I know what I am Jimmy, so you can stop hitting me.” I replied.
“What’s going on with you two?” Johnny asked.
“Nothing.” I told him.

The five of us spent the rest of the day in Jimmy and Johnny’s room watching TV and just hanging out. It was about seven when my phone started to ring; I answered it and walked into the bathroom.
“Hello.” I said.
“Hi Matt.” Jayda replied in a wobbly voice. I frowned.
“What’s the matter Jay?” I asked.
“I went to see Maddy.” She started to say.
“And?” I prompted.
“And I found her on the couch with…with some random guy.”
“Did she say anything to you?”
“N-no, I just left, she didn’t see me.” She chocked out.
“Honey, don’t get upset over that.” I told her.
“But…but what’re we supposed to do?”
“Nothing, we’ll just let her do what she wants. I don’t want to get involved in that again.” I replied.
“Alright.” She said.
“Are you okay now?”
“I’m fine; I just didn’t know what to do.”
“Did you have a good flight?” I asked, changing the subject.
“It was okay. I miss you though.” Jayda replied.
“I miss you too.”
“When do you work next?” I asked.
“Tuesday.”
“Promise you’ll tell me if anything happens?”
“I’ll tell you.”
We talked for awhile and then I let her go so that she could go to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait...between school and fighting with my parents, life has been hell. thanks for the comments:) sorry its short.