Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

I Can Only Imagine How Bad This Must Look.

“What is it with that creep? You’d think he’d have something better to do than sit in the parking lot all night.” Katie said sounding annoyed as she stared out the window of the store.
“He has no life.” I told her, trying to shake the uneasy feeling from my body.
“Obviously.” She replied and went back to mopping the floor.
I sighed from my seat behind the counter, and laid my head down on my folded arms. Ever since I got back from seeing Matt two weeks ago, I’d been extremely tired.
“You can leave early if you want.” Katie said.
“It’s fine.” I replied yawning.
“Go home, I insist. When I finally meet this hot buff boyfriend of yours, I don’t want him to kill me for making his tired pregnant girlfriend stay at work.” She told me and I looked up at her, rolling my eyes.
“Katie, it’s my job and he wouldn’t kill you…maybe just slightly hurt you.” I teased.
“Ha, good one, now shoo.” She said and I groaned.
“Okay okay, I’ll go.” I replied giving in and stood up.
“Are you busy tomorrow?”
“Nope why?” I asked gathering up my stuff.
“We’re going shopping.”
“What time?” I questioned, not even bothering to protest.
“Twelve, so be ready and I’ll pick you up.” She told me
“Alright, see you and thanks.” I said heading for the door.
“Bye, have a good night.” She replied and I left.
Ignoring the car as best I could, I hurriedly walked to my car and got in, locking the doors. I started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot. When I stopped at the stop sign, I glanced in the rearview mirror and noticed that the car was now following me. Fear bubbled up inside of me as my thoughts started to race and I began to drive faster.

“Fuck!” I exclaimed when I pulled into the driveway and noticed that nobody was home.
As quickly as I could, I shut the car off and rushed towards the house. Unlocking the door, I hurried in and relocked it behind me, letting out a sigh. I took off my jacket and shoes and turned on some lights.
I walked into the living room and cautiously peeked through the curtain to look outside. My heart beginning to race as I noticed the car from the store parked on the other side of the road. Panicking, I picked up the phone and called Matt.
“Hello.” He answered sleepily on the third ring.
“Matt…” I whimpered as I noticed a figure getting out of the car.
“Jayda, what’s the matter?” He asked, now sounding alert.
“The car…it’s outside, and he’s-he’s here.” I stuttered.
“Jayda, call Kade right now and tell him to get his ass over there.” Matt demanded.
“But…” I started to protest.
“Call me after you talk to Kade.” He said cutting me off.
“O-Okay.” I stammered and hung up. I dialed Kade’s number and let it ring.
“Hey.” He said when he picked up.
“H-Hi, Kade c-can you come over?” I asked in a shaky voice.
“Jay-Jay what’s wrong?”
“Some…someone’s outside.” I told him.
“Lock the doors; I’ll be there in a minute.” Kade replied and I hung up. I redialed Matt’s number and waited.
“Jayda, are you alright?” Matt answered on the first ring, without so much as a hello.
“I…I’m fine, just freaked out.” I told him.
“Is Kade going over?” He asked.
“Yes.”
“Why are you home early?” Matt questioned changing the subject.
“Katie told me to go because I was tired and she didn’t want you to beat her up.” I told him and he chuckled.
“Good.” He replied. I moved towards the window and glanced out.
“M-Matt.” I stammered.
“What, what’s wrong Jayda?” Matt demanded sounding worried.
“He’s walking up the driveway.” I replied starting to shake.
“Who is?”
“I don’t know!” I cried.
“Just hold still babe, Kade should be there soon.”
“He can’t get in, can he?” I asked fearfully.
“No honey as long as the door is locked, he can’t get inside.” Matt said gently, trying to reassure me.
“I wish you were here.” I whimpered.
“I know, I know, I wish I was too.” He replied. Matt told me all that was going on with the guys, trying to keep me distracted as I waited, but it wasn’t working.
“He’s trying to open the door.” I whispered, near hysterics as the doorknob began to jiggle.
“You’re safe honey, he can’t get inside.” Matt told me gently.
After a couple seconds the noise stopped and lights shone into the living room as a car pulled into the driveway.
“Kade’s here.” I told Matt relieved.
“Good, that makes me feel better.” He replied with a sigh.
“I’ll call you later.” I said.
“Love you.” Matt told me.
“Love you too.” I hung up and looked out the window.
I saw my brother approach the man, who was now standing on the lawn and Kade took his arm. They exchanged words and I frowned as Kade helped him to his car. Kade waited until the car had driven away and then walked back up to the house. Leaving the living room, I flew to the front door and opened it. I wrapped my arms around Kade’s neck and hugged him tightly.
“Are you alright?” He asked running his hand over the back of my head.
“Now I am.” I replied and let him go. I shut the door behind him and locked it.
“Was that the first time that it’s happened?” Kade questioned as he followed me into the living room.
“Yes, but every time I work that car’s parked outside.” I replied and sat down. I glanced up at Kade and he looked worried.
“Who was it?” I asked.
“Just a drunk guy.” He lied.
“Kade,” I warned. “Who was it?”
“Do you really want to know?” He asked and I nodded.
“It, it was Dad.” Kade told me.
“D-Dad?” I chocked out.
“Yes and he was completely trashed.”
“What…what did he say?”’ I asked shocked.
“He kept mumbling about how you ran off and that you needed to come home.” Kade replied.
“What did you tell him?”
“I told him to go home and sleep.”
I sighed and ran my hands down my face. Kade sat down beside me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.
“Are you going to be alright?” He asked, sounding concerned.
“Yeah, I’m just a little shook up.” I replied.
“Do you want me to stay the night?” Kade questioned.
“If you don’t mind.”
“Anything for my little sis.” He replied and I smiled.
I brought Kade into Johnny’s room and then got ready for bed. Once I had laid down with the lights off, I realized that I wouldn’t be able to sleep alone and got out of bed. I walked to Johnny’s room and knocked on the door.
“Come in.” Kade called. I opened the door, he was sitting on the bed texting and I shifted my weight nervously.
“Did you want something?” He questioned.
“Umm, would you mind, umm…coming to sleep with me?” I asked shyly.
“Of course I wouldn’t.” Kade replied and stood up. We walked back to Matt and I’s room and got into bed.
“Wow,” Kade said laughing as he shut the light off. “We haven’t done this since you were like seven.”
“I know.” I replied laughing a little.
“I missed you lots Jayda.” He told me after a couple minutes of silence.
“I missed you too.”
“Have a good sleep.” Kade said.
“Night.” I replied and closed my eyes.

“Jayda, someone’s here to get…What the hell?” I heard Kim exclaim the next morning.
Rubbing my eyes, I opened them and sat up. I glanced down at Kade, who was still asleep and looked at Kim who was frowning at the doorway.
“Who’s here?” I asked her.
“Katie, better question is, who the hell is that?”
“My brother.” I told her and as if he knew that we were talking about him, he woke up.
Kade was in the middle of a stretch when he noticed Kim at the doorway.
“Hi,” He said. “I can only imagine how bad this must look.”
“It looks bad.” Matt’s mom replied chuckling. “Now, what’s your name?”
“I’m Kade, Jayda’s older brother. She ran into some trouble last night and I came to check on her.” He explained.
“Problems?” Kim questioned frowning at me.
“Jayda got followed home from work.”
“You did?”
“Yeah, it’s fine though.”
“Are you sure?” She asked sounding concerned.
“We got it all figured out.” I told her and she nodded.
“Well, Katie’s waiting.” Kim said.
“Tell her I’ll be right out.” I replied and she left.
“Well, that wasn’t awkward at all.” Kade said laughing. I climbed off the bed and walked to the dresser.
“What’re you doing today?” I asked as I found a shirt.
“Nothing at all, what are your plans?”
“Going shopping with Katie, wanna come?” I replied.
“Who’s Katie?”
“I work with her.” I told him.
“Is she single?” Kade questioned with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and took out a pair of jeans.
“I think so, I’m going to change.” I told him and left the bedroom.

When I was dressed and ready, I left the bathroom and went into the living room.
“Hey Jayda? Who is the guy and is he the reason that you slept in so late?” Katie asked as soon as she saw me.
“That would be my brother, so no.” I told her with a grin.
“Why the hell didn’t you tell me that your brother was so fucking gorgeous?” She exclaimed just as Kade happened to walk into the room.
“Hello to you too.” Kade said from behind her and she instantly turned red. I laughed at her and shook my head.
“I don’t know what you girls see in him.” I told her.
“Hey! Be nice Jay.” Kade replied and hugged me.
“Yeah yeah, are you coming?” I asked looking up at him and he shrugged.
“Might as well, seeing as you have a pretty little friend with you.” He replied making Katie blush.
“Let’s go preggo.” She said and Kade froze.
“Preggo?” He questioned tightly.
“Well yeah, she is pregnant.” Katie answered and then let out an “Oopss!”
“Jayda,” He said turning to look at me. “What the hell?”
“I-I’m pregnant, I was going to tell you when Matt got home.” I replied.
“Oh God, fuck, I’m going to be an uncle!” Kade told himself and I sighed in relief.
“Please don’t tell Dad.” Kade frowned at me.
“I wouldn’t even think about it.” He replied.

Shopping with Katie and my brother was interesting, but made me miss Matt because they flirted constantly. After two hours, Katie was finally tired of shopping and we headed back home.
When we got back to the house, I left Katie and Kade in the driveway to exchange numbers and went inside.
“Jayda there’s someone here to see you.” Matt’s mom called out as I shut the front door.
Who the hell came to see me? I thought as I took my shoes off. I set my bags down and walked into the living room. I stopped dead in my tracks, my eyes growing wide as I saw her standing in the middle of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the wait..life has been hectic. tell me what you think please:) thanks for all the other comments.