Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

Everything Is So Confusing And ***ed Up.

"Hi." I said with a frown. I had only ever seen this woman once, in a picture, and was confused as to why she was now standing in Matt's parents living room.
"Hi Jayda." She replied with a smile.
"Not to be rude or anything, but do i know you?" I asked.
"I was your Mother's best friend."
"I see."
We stood in awkward silence for a couple seconds and then Kade appeared in the doorway.
"Hey Samantha, what're you doing here?" He asked in a snotty tone.
"I came to see Jayda." She replied looking a bit nervous.
"How did you know that she was here?" Kade questioned.
"I talked to you Father."
"What's going on?" I asked completely confused.
"There are some things that I want to talk to you about." Samantha said.
"What is there for you to talk about?" Kade growled. "You've already torn our family apart and made her life hell."
"You don't think she deserves to know?" She asked him.
"No, I don't think she deserves to have another person in her life that's just going to disappoint and hurt her." He practically yelled.
"What the fuck are you two talking about?" I screamed. They stopped fighting and glanced at me.
"I'm...your Mother." Samantha told me.
"No you aren't," I replied calmly. "The closest thing I have to a Mother is Kim. A mother is supposed to be there for you and protect you, but I don't even fucking know you."
"I'm sorry for not being there, but at the time I couldn't support you. I made an agreement with your Father that if he took you in, I wouldn't be able to see you or know you." She tried to explain.
"An apology can't fix what I've had to deal with." I replied and her face fell as I walked out of the room.
Entering my room, I shut the door and sat down on the edge of the bed. I set my head down in my hands and sighed. A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door.
"Jayda, can I come in?" Kade asked quietly.
"Yeah, come in." I replied and looked up. The door opened and Kade appeared. He walked over to the bed and sat beside me.
"Sorry about that." He told me.
"It's fine, it wasn't your fault." I reassured.
"I should have told you."
"I understand." I replied. Kade leaned over and wrapped his arms around me.
"I am sorry." He repeated.
"It's okay, where's Katie?" I asked changing the subject.
"She went home." He replied.
"What's going on between the two of you?" I asked with a grin and he returned it.
"I think I like her."
"Good, now I'm going to go have a bath and relax." I told him.
"Call me sometime." Kade said as he stood up.
"I will." I replied with a smile.
"Love you." He told me as he headed for the door.
"Love you too." I said.
I stood from the bed and took my pajama's out of the dresser. I made my way out of the bedroom and across the hall to the bathroom.
I stayed in the tub until the water turned cold and then got dressed. I was exhausted from the day, so I ignored the fact that it was only six and crawled into bed. I turned the TV on and snuggled into the blankets.

Feeling something warm beside me, I moved closer and pressed myself against it. I heard a deep chuckle that sounded familiar, but I was too sleepy to bother. Lips pressed against my forehead, down my face and then hit my lips sloppily.
"Fuck I missed you." I heard an unforgettable voice mumble and my eyes shot open.
"Holy fucking shit!" I exclaimed.
"Hi." Matt replied grinning at me. I flung my arms around his neck and kissed him.
"What're you doing here?" I asked still in shock.
"Our last couple shows were cancelled so we came home early." He explained.
"I missed you so much!" I told him.
"I fucking missed you too." Matt replied. I buried my face in his chest and sighed.
"What's wrong babe?" He asked running his hand down my back.
"I just missed you so much and...and everything is so confusing and fucked up." I mumbled into his chest.
"What do you mean?" Matt asked sounding concerned.
"I-I found out who's been following me and...and someone showed up here today."
"Who was it?" He questioned.
"It..it was Dad." I replied and I felt Matt stiffen.
"Your Father?" He repeated.
"Yes and...and then some random woman comes here telling me that she's my Mother."
"Honey, what the hell are you talking about?" Matt questioned and I told him the whole story.
"I think you should talk to her." He said when I was finished.
"You what?"
"I don't know, I think you should give her a chance, let her explain." Matt told me and I groaned.
"Honestly?" I asked looking up at him.
"Well I mean don't you want to get to know her?"
"I don't know," I replied. "She completely ruined our family."
"You wouldn't be here without her baby." Matt said with a chuckle.
"I suppose."
"Just go and see her once and then go from there."
"Will you come with me?" I asked.
"Of course I will babe."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's kinda short... anyways, ive completely thrown myself off track with the last two chapters haha so we'll see there this is going. comment and tell me what you think:) thanks for those who did.