Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

I'm So Getting Laid Tonight.

In the middle of the night I felt Jayda kick me, groaning I edged farther away from her legs. I opened my eyes when she began to whimper and I sat up, frowning.
“Please don’t…I-I didn’t mean to.” She mumbled sounding scared.
“Jayda honey…” I said quietly as she kept muttering things.
I touched her arm to shake her awake, but before I could wake her she started to cry. I began to feel nervous and gently shook her.
“Jayda wake up.” I said.
“You told me you loved me, you said you were sorry, that you’d try.” She mumbled tears streaming down her face.
“Jayda!” I said loudly and she jumped, looking scared.
“Honey, are you alright?” I asked, she just shook her head and kept crying.
“Just a minute.” I told her, getting out of bed.
Jayda had been having these dreams almost every night since what happened at Starbucks last week. I pulled on my boxers and then picked up my shirt and her underwear from the floor. I handed them to her and slipped back into bed as she put them on. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close, Jayda buried her face in my neck and I could feel her tears on my skin. I rubbed her back until her breathing became even, then I kissed the side of her head and closed my eyes.

I felt fingers run through my hair and I opened my eyes. Squinting at the light, I glanced at Jayda who was sitting up, staring down at me and smiled.
“Hi.” I said groggily and then cleared my throat. She smiled down at me and ran her fingers through my hair again.
“I love you.” Jayda told me and I grinned.
“I love you too Jay.”
“I have to go soon.” She told me and I groaned.
“Do you have to?” I whined.
“Yes, so are you coming to shower or are you staying in bed?” Jayda asked, raising an eyebrow suggestively.
“I’m coming, I’m coming!” I replied and quickly sat up. She laughed at me and I followed her into the bathroom.

“Can you come in for a minute?” Jayda asked me when I pulled into the parking lot of the store.
“What for?”
“Katie wants to meet you and she’d be super pissed if you didn’t come in.”
“Alright, I’ll come.” I replied with a chuckle and leaned over, kissing her.

“Katie,” Jayda called out as we entered the empty corner store. “I have someone here to see you.”
“Is it that sexy brother of yours?” A girl yelled back and then came into view. “God it’s not him at all, it’s your gorgeous hulk of a boyfriend.” She said.
“So you’ve been bragging about me?” I asked Jayda teasingly and kissed her ear.
“You wish.” She replied.
“Oh no, I had to pry it out of her.”
“Damn.” I muttered.
“I’m Katie by the way.” She said.
“Matt, but apparently you already know that.” I replied with a grin.
“Oh I know lots of stuff about you.” Katie said with a mischievous smirk, I groaned.
“Oh, great.” I replied sarcastically.
“Don’t worry, it was all good.” She reassured.
“Well babe, I’d better get going.” I told Jayda. She leaned up on her tippy toes and brushed her lips against mine.
“What time do I pick you up at?” I asked her.
“Six.”
“Alright, I’ll be here. Call me if anything happens.” I told Jayda, giving her a look.
“I will.” I kissed her again. “Love you.”
“Love you too.” She replied and I kissed her for the last time.
“See you soon.” I told her with a wink.
“Damn girl, you couldn’t ask for a better boyfriend!” I heard Katie tell Jayda as I left the store, causing me to smile.

By the time Jayda was finished work, everything was ready. I grinned to myself as I waited in the parking lot, anxious to see how she’ll react to the surprise. I turned up the music in my good mood, banging my head to the beat and started to sing along.
After a few songs, I heard a loud tap on my window; I turned down the volume down and looked out the window to see Jayda with a grin on her face. I rolled down my window and grinned at her.
“Having fun?” She asked laughing.
“I am, now come on get in!” I replied. When Jayda was in the car, I took her hand in mine and drove out of the parking lot.
“Matt, where are we going?” Jayda asked with a frown, when I began driving in the wrong direction.
“It’s a surprise, wait and see.” I replied with a grin.
“Can I at least have a hint?” She questioned.
“Nope.” I told her. Jayda didn’t reply and we drove the rest of the way silence.
“Who lives here?” She asked when I pulled into the driveway.
“We do.” I replied with a grin.
“What?”
“Welcome home.” I told her and kissed her cheek.
“You’re amazing.” Jayda replied with a grin and pressed her lips hard against mine.
“Come on, let’s go give you a tour.” I said and unbuckled my seatbelt.
Jayda followed my lead and held my hand as we walked towards the house. She stopped at the front door and kissed me.
“I’m so getting laid tonight.” I mumbled against her lips and she laughed at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
soooo.....heres another chapter..ive got a couple more written. could someone please comment? (thanks to the ones who did)