Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

Hell, Who Wouldn't Tap That!

After school I was walking to my locker when I met Ms. Clark in the hall.
“You coming?” She asked quietly looking up at me with her baby blue eyes. I nodded and she smiled.
“Meet me on the next street.” I nodded again and kept walking. I grabbed my coat from my locker, slammed it shut and left school. I walked to where we usually met and stood there.
A couple minutes later, Jessica pulled up to the curb and I got it the car.
“Hey.” I said smiling.
“Hi.” Jess replied and started driving.
"So, did you honestly do that project?” Jessica asked, her back turned to me as she washed the dishes that were in the sink.
I laughed and got up from the table. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my head on her shoulder.
“Do you honestly think that I’d actually do it?” I asked and she sighed.
“I wish you’d at least try.” I kissed her cheek.
“Did you just bring me here to give me a lecture?” I asked. Jessica turned around in my arms and wound her arms around my neck.
“No, I brought you here to punish you.” She growled. I smirked and my jeans started growing tighter.
“Oh really?” I said. She pushed me away, then took my hand and led me out of the kitchen. I scooped her into my arms and slung her over my shoulder.
“Matt!” She shrieked smacking my ass. I laughed and started walking down the hall. Jess put her hands down the back of my pants and started massaging my ass.
“Jessica…” I growled. “You want me to drop you?” I asked as I entered her room. I threw her down on the bed and crawled on top of her.
I laid there watching Jessica sleep for awhile then gently unwrapped my arms from around her and got up. I headed to the bathroom, took a quick shower and then went back to her room. I leaned over her, brushed my lips across her forehead and then gently shook her. Jess groaned and opened her eyes slowly.
“You’re leaving?” She pouted.
“Yeah, I’ve got to go.” I replied.
I kissed her bottom lip and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Jessica kissed me back.
“You’re going to do that project Matthew?” She asked and I groaned at the use of my full name.
“Do I have to?” I sighed. She gave me a look that said it all.
“Yes you do.” Jessica growled, kissed me again and then let go.
“I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said kissing her.
“Hmm.” She kissed me back. “I thought you had to leave.” Jess said.
I reluctantly moved away and started to leave. I stopped at the door, turned, smiled at her then left.
I got home at six, when I walked into the house Mom came around the corner.
“Where were you?” She demanded hands on her hips.
“I was fucking my music teacher.” I said without expression walking by her. Johnny laughed from the kitchen.
“Matthew!” Mom shrieked.
It’s funny how sometimes when you tell someone the truth they don’t believe you cause they don’t want to believe it.
“Hell, who wouldn’t want to tap that.” Johnny remarked from the kitchen.
“I know.” I said agreeing with him. I went into the kitchen and sat down across from him.
“I saw you with that new girl today.” Johnny told me.
“Oh yeah?” I asked looking at him.
“She’s pretty fuckin’ hot!” He exclaimed. I gave him an unimpressed look.
“Don’t even.” I warned him.
“Why not?” He asked. “You got in her pants already?” I reached across the table and hit him.
“Fuck off Johnny, I’ve only known her for a day.”
“That hasn’t stopped you before.” Johnny replied grinning. I frowned at him.
“This is different.” I told him.
“So how long have you and Ms. Clark been getting it on for?” He asked changing the subject.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I replied and got up.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if you wanted a sex scene cause i dont write them, they are too awkward to write. comment please.