Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

I Want The Baby To Look Like You.

My phone started to ring as I changed out of my clothes. I had gone to the gym to get away from Jayda and her six month preggo-bitchy moods. Pulling my shirt over my head, I grabbed my cell and answered it.
“Hello?”
“M-Matt.” Jayda stuttered.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“Umm...Dad’s here.” She replied quietly.
“You let him in our fucking house again?” I said loudly, my anger starting to rise again.
“N-no he’s outside, but he won’t leave.” Jayda explained.
“I’ll be right home, don’t do anything.” I told her.
“O-okay and Matt?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry for being a bitch." She said and I chuckled.
"It's alright, I understand."
"Thanks."
"I'll be home soon." I told her and we hung up. I quickly gathered my stuff, putting it in my bag and left the gym.

When I got home, Mr. Claude was sitting on our doorstep looking like he was about to pass out. I got out of the car and walked towards him. It wasn't until I was standing in front of him, that he looked up and his face clouded over.
"It's all your fault." He growled.
"What's my fault?" I asked trying my best to keep calm.
"It's your fault she left me!" Jayda's dad yelled.
"More like your fault." I told him.
"First my daughter and now Jessica. Why are you doing this to me?" He screamed.
"I haven't done anything, now why don't you go home."
"I have no one to go home to!"
"Well that's your problem." I replied as he stood, getting in my face.
"I want her back, and if you won't give her to me I'll take her." He threatened.
"It's her choice not mine to go back and you can't do anything about it."
"You just wait and see, when you least expect it I'll take her from you." Mr. Claude growled.
"Get the fuck out of here before I call the cops." I suggested, pushing him away.
"They can't do shit."
"How about arrest you, now get the fuck off our property." I growled.
"I'm going to kill you both." He told me with no emotion and then stumbled away.
I waited until he was in his car and then I went into the house, locking the door behind me.
"Are you okay?" Jayda asked coming into view.
"I'm fine, he didn't touch me." I replied and dropped my bag on the floor, walking towards her. When I tried to hug her, she stepped back and wrinkled her nose.
"What?"
"I'm not hugging you until you shower." Jayda told me and I groaned.
"We have to go soon, so hurry up."
"Where are we going?" I asked making her frown.
"To the doctor's."
"That's today?"
"Just go get ready." She told me with a sigh.
"You wanna come and help me?" I asked giving her a seductive smirk.
"We don't have time." Jayda replied rolling her eyes at me.
"Please?" I whined inching closer.
"Maybe later, now fuck off and go shower." I groaned, pouting at her and walked down the hall towards the bathroom.

Once I was showered and dressed, I left our bedroom and found Jayda in the living room sleeping. I knelt down beside the couch and lightly kissed her forehead.
"Hey babe, it's time to go." I told her softly as she slowly opened her eyes.
"I'm tired." She mumbled.
"I wonder why?" I replied with a chuckle, causing her to smile and her cheeks tinged red.
"Cause you kept me up all night."
"Me?" I questioned feigning shock. "It was you who kept me up!"
"Whatever helps you sleep babe." She told me with a smirk.
"Yeah yeah." I mumbled and kissed her forehead.
"Can you help me up so we can go?" Jayda asked. I laughed and helped her stand. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my lips to hers.
"I hope it's a little girl." I told her and she smiled at me.
"I suppose we'll find out today."
"What do you want?"
"I want the baby to look like you." Jayda replied.
"Three more months and we'll see."
"We're going to be late." She stated.
"Let's go then." I replied and followed Jayda to the front door.

We made it to the doctor's office just in time and sat in the waiting room after giving our name to the secretary.
"What's the grin for?" Jayda asked looking at me.
"I'm not allowed to smile?" I teased.
"Yes, I just want to know why."
"Because I'm excited." I told her, placing my hand on her belly.
"You're so cute." She replied leaning up to kiss my cheek.
"I'm glad you think so." I said and pressed my lips to hers.
"Sanders." The nurse called from the door. I helped Jayda up and we followed the nurse down the hall and into a room.
"If I can just get you to lay down on this table." She told Jayda. I helped her up and grinned at her as she laid back.
"Are you excited?" The nurse asked me with a smile.
"Yes, I hope it's a girl." I replied and she laughed. I watched as she lifted Jayda's shirt over her stomach and I held her hand.
"This will be kind of cold at first." The nurse informed her as she placed the gel on her stomach, causing Jayda to wince.
Me and Jayda stared at the screen as the nurse moved the little camera thing across Jayda's belly.
"There's the baby's head." She said pointing at the shadow on the screen. I leaned down and kissed Jayda.
"Well Mr. Sanders, looks like you got your wish." The nurse stated.
"It's a girl?" I asked excitedly as I felt the biggest grin spread across my face.
"Yes."
"Did you hear that babe? We're going to have ourselves a little baby girl." I said to Jayda finding it hard to control my enthusiasm.
"I heard Matt." She replied laughing.
"Can I have a picture?" I asked the nurse.
"Sure I'll get you some." She said with a smile.
"Wait till I tell the guys Jay, they're gonna be so jealous!" I exclaimed and kissed her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i think from here im going to skip to when she has the baby...not sure yet. i suppose youll see in the next chapter:) might take awhile to update. tell me what you think:)