Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

They're Going To Corrupt Our Child.

“You look just like Daddy.” I whispered to my baby as I held her close to my chest.
“Maybe in a year or two, me and Mommy could give you a little brother of sister.” I told her. “That is, if Mommy wasn’t being serious about us never doing grownup stuff again.”
There was a knock on the door; I quickly glanced at Jayda before looking back down at my little girl.
“Come in,” I said quietly, not wanting to wake up Jayda. The door opened and Kade poked his head in with a grin on his face. I waved him in, matching his grin. He shut the door behind him and tiptoed to Jayda’s side. He leaned down and gently kissed her forehead.
“How’d it go?” He asked in a whisper, moving closer to me.
“She told me that we’d never have sex again, swore like I’ve never heard her and threatened to cut off my dick.” I replied and he chuckled.
“It was that bad?”
“It was torture.” I replied standing from my chair.
“She’s so cute.” Kade said as he ran his finger lightly down his niece’s cheek.
“Want to hold her?” I asked, cautiously holding her out. Kade nodded and took her into his arms, cradling her into his chest.
“What’s her name?”
“Molly.” I told him.
“Heeey Molly,” He cooed. “I’m your uncle Kade and when Mommy and Daddy are being mean, you can come stay with me.”
Chuckling at him, I walked to Jayda’s bed and sat down on the edge. I gently brushed the hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear.
“Jay,” I said quietly kissing her cheek. “Your brother’s here.”
“What?” She asked sleepily, opening her eyes.
“Kade’s here.” I told her.
“Hi Jay-Jay, how’re you feeling?” Kade asked.
“Better.” She replied.
“I heard you had a go at Matt.” He said with a chuckle.
“I don’t remember.” Jayda mumbled, her cheeks turning a pale shade of pink.
“Good.” I said kissing her.
“I do remember saying something about no more sex though.” She told me with a smirk and my face fell.
“You aren’t serious, are you? I already promised Molly a sister or brother.” Jayda gave me a look but didn’t reply because there was a knock on the door.
“Come in,” I called out. Mom, Dad, and Johnny walked in with flowers.
“Where’s my granddaughter?” Mom asked grinning. I pointed to Kade and she rushed over to him. I helped Jayda sit up and then stood.
“Congratulations Son.” Dad said clapping me on the back.
“Thanks Grandpa.” I replied with a smirk.
“Grandpa, ha I’m fucking old!”
“Oh Matt, she looks like you.” Mom gushed coming to stand beside Dad with Molly in her arms.
“You and Matt make cute babies.” Dad told Jayda. She laughed at him and I grinned.

After awhile, Molly was hungry so Mom, Dad, and Kade left promising to be back later and Johnny stayed behind with us.
“Where’s Maddy?” I asked Johnny as I sat on the bed next to Jayda.
“She figured it’d be better to come visit when you get home.” He replied.
“Makes sense, how are you two anyways?”
“Alright I suppose.”
“Well tell her that I want to see her.” Jayda told him as she finished feeding the baby and handed her to Johnny.
“Hiii baby,” He said as he kissed her nose. “I’m Uncle Johnny, you’ll like me best.” I laughed at him.
“Matt, can you help me shower?” Jayda asked.
“Johnny, you can handle watching her right?” I asked and he grinned.
“Of course, we can bond.” I rolled my eyes and walked with Jayda into the bathroom.
“She won’t be spoiled or anything.” I told her as I shut the door.
“You’ll be just as bad as the rest of them.” Jayda replied smiling at me.
“Oh probably.” I said pulling my shirt over my head. I stepped closer to her in the cramped bathroom and tugged on the hospital gown.
“I’m fat.” She mumbled holding her stomach.
“Jayda,” I sighed. “You aren’t fat, you just had a baby.”
“I feel fat.”
“Don’t worry about it babe, you look great. We can go running once you’re better if you want.”
“Alright.” She replied with a faint smile and leaned up, placing a kiss on my lips.
“You weren’t serious about the sex were you?” I asked hesitantly as we got in the shower.
“No-“
“Thank god!” I cut her off by exclaiming.
“But we do have to wait six weeks.” Jayda finished.
“I can do that.” I told her confidently, she gave me a look before bursting out laughing.
“What?” I asked giving her a pout.
“Don’t worry about it, I might help you if you really need it.” Jayda replied mischievously.
“What do you mean only might?” I whined, she shrugged and began to rinse her hair.

We were in the middle of getting dressed when a small cry came from the room.
“Matt, Jayda help!” Johnny exclaimed. I chuckled, kissing Jayda before opening the door.
“She probably needs to be changed man.” I told him.
“Completely your job.” He replied standing up. I took Molly from his arms.
“You’re her uncle.” I told him before holding her out for Jayda to take.
“You’re her father.” Jayda said with a grin and sat down on the bed.
“Will you please change her?”
“Remember that might?” She replied giving me a look, I gulped and set Molly down on the bed.
“Matt Sanders is changing a diaper, give me the camera Jim.” Zacky said laughing as he walked into the room, followed by the rest of the guys.
“Ha ha, fuck you.” I mumbled buttoning up Molly’s sleeper.
“Who wants to hold her first?” I asked holding her up as the guys crowded into the small hospital room.
“Me!” Jimmy replied with a grin. I gently gave him the baby and sat next to Jayda, watching the guys look her over.
“What’s her name?” Brian asked.
“Molly.” I replied.
“I’m an uncle now!” Jimmy said, the grin never leaving his face.
“I’m her real uncle.” Johnny stated with a smirk.
“Fuck you short-shit, she’s gonna like me better.”
“This is what happens when you have kids,” I told Jayda jokingly. “All your friends forget that you even exist”
“Aww don’t worry Matty, we know you’re here when Molly starts crying.” Zacky replied glancing down at the baby, now in his arms.
“I’m your uncle Zacky, and when you want something you can’t have, just come see me.” He told her as he kissed her forehead.
“They’re going to corrupt our child.” I groaned leaning my head on top of Jayda’s.
“That’s what we’re here for dude.” Brian replied.
The door to our room suddenly opened, but I didn’t get a chance to see who it was because Brian forced the person into the hallway.
“Matt, deal with this.” He said shutting the door. Confused, I stood and walked into the hall. Jayda’s father was standing there looking pissed off.
“What are you doing here?” I growled.
“I’m here to see my granddaughter.” He replied.
“You aren’t going near them.”
“It’s your fault she hates me.” Jayda’s Dad spat.
“If that’s what you want to think.”
“I’m going to take away your life, just like you took away mine.” He threatened.
“Get the fuck out of here and stay away from us.” I growled and he smirked.
“Remember what I told you.” He said and walked away.
Frowning, I reentered the room and sat back down beside Jayda, pushing what he had told me to the back of my mind.
“Who was it?” She asked.
“Nobody important.” I replied kissing her forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the wait! life's been hectic.. hopefully ill have more out soon!. the story is going to go fast from here and then the sequel . ive been working on it:) oh well, comment and tell me what you think please:) i wanna know what you think is going to happen