Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

I Haven't Forgotten About You.

“I’m coming, I’m coming.” I sighed, standing from the couch as Molly continued to cry from her cradle in our room. I walked down the hall and into our bedroom, leaning over the cradle to peak at her.
“What’s your problem baby?” I asked her as I gently lifted her out.
“You need to be changed, I think.” I replied wrinkling my nose before laying her on the change table.
After changing her diaper, I wrapped her back in her blanket and picked her up. I smiled as she stared up at me with her bottom lip stuck out in a pout like her father’s.
“You’re very demanding you know.” I told her as I left the room and she began to cry once again. I brought her into the living room and sat down on the couch. I pulled my shirt over my head and unhooked my bra. As Molly began to feed, I focused my attention on the TV and settled back.
“Molly,” I sighed half way through as I noticed that she was falling asleep. “You gotta stay awake.” I laid her across my knee and fixed my shirt. Just as I was going to burp her, the phone rang. Reaching for it, I pressed talk and held it to my ear.
“Hello.” I said.
“I haven’t forgotten about you, just be patient.” Dad’s voice came through the phone. Before I could reply, he hung up.
Feeling a little unnerved, I stood holding a now sleeping Molly and made my way to the front door. After double checking to see if it was locked, I went into the bedroom and pulled the blinds down. I placed Molly down on the bed before laying down myself and closing my eyes. Just breathe, relax, forget that he ever called. I told myself, attempting to calm the nerves in my stomach.

“Hey baby girl, you being good for Mommy?” I heard Matt say quietly as the mattress sank. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Matt holding Molly, who was staring up at him.
“Did you have a good day babe?” He asked, leaning down to kiss me.
“It was alright, kind of boring. How was yours?”
“Oh, the same as always.” Matt replied.
“Are the guys coming over?” I asked sitting up. I figured they would be, seeing as they came over almost every night.
“Nope,” He said grinning at me. “We’re going on a family outing. Just me, you and Moll.”
“Why?”
“I figured that you needed to get out of the house, so we’re going out to eat.” Matt told me.
“Let me get ready then.” I replied kissing him. Matt stood and left the bedroom, talking away to his daughter. I smiled to myself and opened the closet, finding a pair of jeans that still fit.
Once I was dressed I walked out to the living room, where Matt was just done strapping Molly into her car seat.
“So where are we going?” I questioned, following him to the front door.
“How about Pizza Hut?” Matt suggested.
“Sounds good.” I replied, just happy to be leaving the house. I locked the front door as we stepped out and then got in the passenger side of the car while Matt buckled Molly in.
“How was Molly today?” Matt asked as he backed out of the driveway.
“Good, she only cried when she needed something.” I replied as he took my hand in his.
“Guess what?”
“What?” I asked glancing at him.
“Only two weeks left.” Matt replied grinning, I rolled my eyes.
“You’ve been getting along just fine without me.” I teased.
Real funny.” Matt snorted.
“You know it’s going to be hard to have sex with a one month old baby around.” I warned.
“Oh, we’ll find a way.” He replied confidently with a grin.
“I’m sure we will.”

“I’ll get the baby.” Matt told me when he parked the car at Pizza Hut.
“Alright.” I replied getting out of the car with the diaper bag slung over my shoulder. Matt took Molly’s seat from the car and we walked into the restaurant.
“Just the two of you?” The waitress asked and I nodded. “Would you prefer a booth?”
“That would be great thanks.” Matt replied.
“Follow me.” The girl said picking up two menus.
“It feels so good to be out in civilization!” I told Matt as we looked through our menus. He laughed at me.
“What’re you getting?”
“Garden salad, what about you?” I replied.
“I’m taking you out for dinner and all you’re getting is salad?” Matt said giving me a look.
“Most stuff will bother the baby.”
“Oh,” He replied.
“What’re you getting?” I asked.
“Wings.”
I felt eyes on me and glanced around the restaurant to find an older couple giving us a disapproving look.
“We’re being stared at.” I muttered looking at Matt, he smiled at me.
“Just ignore them babe, they don’t know anything.” He replied.
“Can I take your order?” Our waitress asked appearing at our table. After we both told her what we wanted, she glanced at Molly.
“Oh, she’s so cute! How old is she?”
“A month old.” Matt told her proudly.
“She’s adorable!” The waitress said smiling at us before walking away.
“Just like her Mommy.” Matt said grinning at me.
“Good one babe, too bad she looks exactly like you.” I told him as he took my hand in his on the table.
“Have I told you that I loved you today?” Matt asked.
“I love you too.” I replied grinning at him. Molly began to cry and we both looked to her car seat.
“She needs to be changed.” I told Matt.
“And I’m guessing that you want me to do it?” He said with a laugh.
“Please.” I replied giving him my best puppy dog face.
“You didn’t need to pull out the irresistible face, but yes I will.” He said laughing at me. He unbuckled Molly from her seat and picked her up. I handed him the diaper bag and he walked towards the bathroom.
I glanced back at the couple who were still looking our way. Feeling annoyed, I flashed them a smile and they quickly turned away.
“Judgmental pricks.” I grumbled to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short and a filler. only 6 chapters left until the end (the theres a sequel) give me 4 things that you want to happen before the ending, Molly will be a year old by then. comment please! i need your ideas :)