Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

I'm Going To Give Him A Piece Of My Mind.

“Yeah that’s right,” I cooed as I leaned over Molly and nuzzled my nose against hers. “You love your daddy.”
“You’re crazy.” Jayda laughed as she sat beside us on the bed.
“Crazy in love.” I replied giving her a cheesy grin, causing her to roll her pretty eyes and laugh.
“I still think you’re crazy.” I glanced back down at Molly who was staring up at me.
“Mommy thinks I’m crazy baby girl,” I told Molly tickling her. “You tell Mommy that she’s crazy.” Molly giggled, causing me to grin and glance at Jayda.
“You hear that?” I asked proudly as Molly began to goo and laugh.
“Are you laughing at Daddy cause he’s crazy?” Jayda said to our daughter, rolling on to her stomach to look at her.
“Say no,” I told her. “I was just laughing at Mommy because she’s silly.”
Molly reached up and tried to grab my lip ring just as the phone began to ring. I glanced at Jayda whose face had paled and frowned.
“You get it.” She told me. Nodding, I jumped from the bed and ran to the kitchen.
“Hello.” I answered.
“Hey Matt, what’s up?” Zacky asked.
“Nothing much man, just laying around. What’s going on?”
“Just wondering if you wanna get together and have a couple drinks. Start working on the new album.” Zack said.
“I’ll get back to you on that, alright?” I replied wanting to make sure Jayda was okay with it first.
“Yeah sure, give me a call back.”
“I will.” I told him and hung up the phone. Jayda came into the kitchen with Molly in her arms.
“Who was that?” She asked leaning against the cupboard.
“Zacky, he wanted to know if I wanted to go over so we could start on the new album.” I told her.
“Well are you going?”
“Just wanted to check with you first.” I said coming closer to her.
“Of course its fine Matt, I’m not going to keep you from that.” She replied as I wrapped my arms around her waist loosely.
“Thanks babe.” I said kissing her over Molly’s head.
“Please don’t come home too late though, I’m nervous staying alone.”
“I’ll come home early, don’t worry.” I told her as I let her go. Molly started babbling, making all her baby noises at me. I leaned down and lightly poked her belly.
“You be good for Mommy.” I said as she giggled.
I picked up the phone and dialed Zack’s number, he answered on the third ring.
“Hey.”
“Hey, I’m on my way now. Are the guys there yet?” I asked.
“Jimmy’s here, the others are on their way.” He replied.
“Alright, I’ll be there soon.” I told him and hung up.
“See you later babe.” I said kissing Jayda.
“Have fun.” She replied and kissed me back. I pecked Molly’s forehead and then made my way to the front door.
When I got to Zacky’s apartment, all the guys were sitting in the living room drinking beer.
“Hey Matt,” They chorused as I walked in.
“Hey.” I replied sitting on the couch next to Brian, and he handed me a beer. I opened it and took a drink.
“How are Jayda and Molly?” Brian asked.
“Jayda’s good, Molly laughed today.” I told them grinning proudly.
“No shit, I can’t wait to hear her!” Brian replied grinning back at me.
“So, who’s got any ideas?” Johnny asked.
“I wanna sing.” I told them, making them laugh.
“Hate to break it to you Matt,” Jimmy said. “But you are our singer.”
“I know that man,” I replied laughing. “I mean I want to sing more this time, less screaming.”
“You sure?” Zack said. I shrugged.
“Why not it’s a change, something different.” I told him drinking half the can of beer in my hand.

I glanced at the clock and noticed that it was one in the morning; in the past couple hours we had come up with several ideas for songs and I had completely forgotten about Jayda wanting me home early. Before I knew it, we were all trashed, ready to pass out and in no state to drive.

* * *

My gaze shifted to the clock for what seemed the tenth time in three minutes. It was now eleven and Molly had been sleeping for a couple hours, leaving just me and my thoughts.
“Come on Matt.” I pleaded to myself as the same car drove by our house for the fourth time.
In the quietness of the house, my imagination began to run wild. Every little noise or shadow scaring the shit out of me. Sighing, I closed the curtains in the living room and sat on the couch, turning on the TV. I focused my attention on the show and pushed all the thoughts from my mind.

It was midnight when a car pulled into the driveway, the lights shining through the window. At first I sighed in relief, but when the car didn’t shut off after a couple minutes I began to panic. I sat frozen still when I heard the car door slam shut, my heart pounding against my ribcage. I watched as the shadow of a man walked by the living room window, and began to shake when the doorknob began to rattle. I quickly stood from the couch and grabbed the phone. Without thinking, I dialed Kade’s number and let it ring.
“Hello?” He answered on the last ring sounding irritated.
“Hey Kade.” I stuttered.
“It’s Jayda,” Kade mumbled to someone in the background. “What’s the matter Jay?” He asked me, his tone immediately turning to concern.
“There is someone outside.” I told him quietly as I sat in the armchair away from the window.
“Where’s Matt Jayda, why isn’t he there?”
“He’s at Zacky’s house, he was supposed to come home a couple hours ago.” I told him, my voice cracking. Kade growled.
“Why the fuck would he leave you alone.”
“Kade,” I whined as I stood and peeked out the window “They’re sitting at the front door.”
“Do you know who it is?”
“N-no.”
“What kind of car?” He asked. I glanced quickly at the car before going back to the chair.
“I think it’s a Honda, its black.” I told him.
“Shit, Jay your doors are locked right?”
“Yes, they already tried the doorknob.” I replied, his question making me even more scared.
“I’m going to kill Matt.” Kade growled more to himself than to me.
“Don’t say anything to Matt.” I told him. I heard the car door slam and the lights disappeared from the window.
“I’m going to give him a piece of my mind.”
“Never mind Kade, the car’s gone and Matt just got home.” I lied.
“Alright, tell him next time I’ll kick his ass.” Kade replied.
“No you won’t,” I told him. “Sorry for bothering you.”
“It’s perfectly alright, love you Jay.”
“Love you too Kade.” I replied and hung up. I then dialed Zack’s number and waited.
“Hi.” Zack mumbled into the phone.
“Hey Zacky, is Matt there?” I asked in a small voice.
“Yeah he’s here, what’s the matter honey?”
“Can I talk to him?” I questioned ignoring what he had asked me.
“Sorry Jay, Matt’s passed out on the couch.”
“Okay.” I whispered and hung up.
Holding the phone in my hand, I curled up in a ball on the chair and closed my eyes as tears began to fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is a time gap in this chapter. Molly is now 6 months old. So i've been working on the sequel lately and i can't wait :) thanks for those who told me what they wanted to happen, and i'll give you a hint, one of the things suggested happens :) I want things now that you want to happen with Molly, can be anything. doesnt matter. i just need ideas. comment:)