Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

Take Your Clothes Off.

“Where to now?” Jayda asked as we walked from the store holding hands.
“Are we done shopping?” I asked. It had been two hours since we’d arrived at the mall.
“Yeah, I'm done.”
“Then let’s go to the beach.” I suggested.
“We don’t have our stuff though.” She answered.
“Yeah we do, it’s in the bag in the backseat.” I told her as we walked towards the exit.
“Let’s go then.” She replied and grinned at me.

Before Jayda could shut the changing room door at the beach, I slipped in with her and grinned innocently as she raised her eyebrow at me. I closed the door and locked it before she could kick me out.
“And what do you think you're doing in here?”
“Oh, I'm just going to change.” I told her with a grin as I wrapped my arms around her.
“I'm sure that’s what you really want to do.” Jayda replied as I began trailing kisses up her neck and she cupped the front of my pants, making me groan.
I ran my hands down her sides and lifted her shirt. Jayda lifted her arms and I pulled it off, throwing it to the ground. My hands went straight to the button of her jeans as I pressed my lips against hers and undid her pants, pushing them down. She stepped out of them and I placed my hands firmly on her butt and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I pressed her against the wall.
“This isn’t…fair.” Jayda managed to choke out as I sucked on her neck.
“What isn’t babe?” I asked in a gruff voice, letting go of her neck.
“Take your clothes off.” She grumbled tugging at the bottom of my shirt.
“Whatever you want.” I replied with a smirk as I unwrapped my arms from her waist, pinning her to the door with my hips making us both moan at the contact.
I took off my shirt, discarding it along with Jayda’s clothes on the floor and placed one hand on either side of her head. I grinded my hips into hers as we kissed each other fervently and Jayda’s hands found their way to my head, tugging on my hair.
“Pants,” She gasped as we pulled away to breathe.
I pulled her legs from my waist and gently set her on her feet. Both of our hands met at my belt, Jayda pushed my hands away and quickly undid my pants. She shoved them down my legs and then pulled my boxers with them.
As I reached behind her to unhook her bra, Jayda’s fingers slid up my hard cock and she took it in her hand. Groaning, I unhooked her bra and then smashed my lips to Jayda’s. I could feel the tension coil in the pit of my stomach as she stroked my length.
“Enough,” I breathed pulling down her underwear.
Taking her hands from me, she shrugged her bra from her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. Just as I lifted her up again and she wrapped her legs around my waist, there was a knock on the door. We both groaned out in annoyance and frustration and Jayda dropped her head to my shoulder.
“Excuse me, but there are others waiting for the dressing room.” A lady’s stern voice came through the wooden door.
“Just a moment, we’re almost dressed.” I said clearing my throat in attempt to make my voice sound normal.
“Is everything alright, you’ve been in there an awful long time.” Another voice said with a hint of amusement in it. Jayda lowered her feet to the ground and hurried to her bag.
“Yeah sorry, my girlfriend’s zipper was stuck.” I answered catching my swimming trunks as Jayda threw them at me.
We quickly got changed, stuffed our clothes in the bag and unlocked the door. When I opened it, there were three ladies in their fifties frowning at us, while one had a knowing smile on her face. She caught my eye as we walked out and winked, making my face blush red.
“Sorry about that.” Jayda said as we passed them.
“No problem sweetie.” The lady who had winked at us said with a grin. I took Jayda’s hand and we walked on to the beach.
“I can’t believe that just happened!” Jayda exclaimed embarrassed as we laid out our towels and sat down. I laughed.
“Sorry babe.” I said kissing her cheek.
“Don’t apologize, it was fun. Now let’s go swimming.” She replied letting out a laugh. I grinned at her and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder.
“Matt!” She squealed as I ran into the water and she smacked my ass. I lowered her and she wrapped her legs and arms around me, shivering as the water hit her. Jayda leaned her body into mine and kissed me.
“I love you.” She told me.
“I love you too.” I replied grinning as I kissed her again.

After spending the rest of the day at the beach, we tiredly packed up our stuff and drove to my parent’s house. Taking Jayda’s hand in mine, we walked into the house and found Dad laying on the couch in the living room sleeping with Molly on his chest. Chuckling, we walked into the kitchen where Mom was sitting at the table doing a crossword. She looked up at us as we entered and smiled.
“Did you two have a good day?” She asked.
“We had a great day,” Jayda replied. “Thanks for watching Molly.”
“Oh, you're welcome honey. Anytime you can leave her with us.” Mom said as Dad walked into the room with a sleeping Molly in his arms.
“You two looked comfy.” I told him with a grin.
“We were,” He replied smiling back. “She likes her grandpa. Did you kids have fun?”
“Yeah, we got some shopping done and went to the beach.” I told him as he gently passed Molly into my arms.
“I’ll get you her stuff.” Mom told Jayda, standing from the table.
“Alright.” She replied.
“How’ve you been girl?” Dad asked slinging his arm around Jayda’s shoulder.
“I’ve been good.” She replied grinning up at him.
“My son’s been treating you good?” He questioned with a frown.
“Like a princess Dad.” Jayda told him, making both Dad and I grin.
“That’s good to hear.” He said, squeezing her shoulder and kissed the top of her head before letting her go.
“Here you go.” Mom said handing Jayda the bag as she entered the kitchen.
“Thanks.” She replied smiling at her.
“Well we should go put Molly to bed.” I said shifting my daughter in my arms.
“Have a good night, we’ll see you later.” Mom said.
“Come visit soon.” Dad added smiling at us.
“We will thanks.” Jayda replied and we headed towards the front door.

“Molly needs a bath.” Jayda grumbled when we got home.
“Let’s just leave her sleep, we can give her a bath tomorrow.” I told her, following her into Molly’s room.
I gently laid her in her crib and turned on her mobile as she began to stir. Jayda switched on the lamp, and turned on the baby monitor. We quietly slipped from the room and I closed the door slightly.
“So,” I said when we got to our room, wrapping my arms around Jayda. “Want to finish what we started earlier?”
She just grinned up at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I took that as a yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
cant believe its almost over!! :'( can i at least have six comments? thanks to those who have :)