Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

That Didn't Last Long.

The next day at school I didn’t see Jayda anywhere. I was hoping to see her in music but when I got there two minutes after the last bell, I found her seat empty. I sighed, sat in the very back of the class and stared at nothing. I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew my head hit the table. I groaned, lifted my head and rubbed it.
“Long night Sanders?” Ms. Clark asked smirking.
“Bitch.” I muttered under my breath.
“What did you just say?” Ms. Clark challenged.
“Do you really need me to repeat that?” I replied looking up at her with an innocent smile spread across my face.
“Oh look at you being bad!” She exclaimed sarcastically. “You have no one to impress today.” I frowned at her, confused.
“Is there a problem?” I asked.
“Other than the fact that you’re sleeping in my class?” She replied. “Yes, you didn’t do your project.”
“Oh fuck.” I grumbled and got up. I walked out of the classroom and Ms. Clark followed.
“You aren’t coming over till it’s done.” She warned. I turned and gave her a look that said; yeah right.
“More like get over the fact that I won’t do the fucking project and I’ll come over again.” I replied and walked down the hallway.
I walked aimlessly around the school until the lunch bell rang, then I got called to the office. Fuck! What did I do now? I wondered as I headed towards the office.
When I got there, the secretary told me that Ms. Clark wanted me, so I left and headed down the hall. That didn’t last long. I thought to myself smirking.
When I walked into her room, she looked up at me from her desk. She smiled at me and I sat down at one of the desks. Jessica got up; I watched her as she shut her classroom door and locked it. She turned around and purposely avoided looking at me.
“I’m sorry about earlier, I didn’t mean what I said.” She said quietly.
“You just want sex.” I replied looking at her. Her eyes met mine and she grinned.
“I just want you.” Jess said seductively and made her way over to me. She sat down on my knee and put her hands up my shirt.
“Oh really?” I replied getting turned on. Jess kissed me, sticking her tongue in my mouth and I rubbed mine against hers.
I wrapped my arms around her waist and stood up. I walked over to her desk and laid her down on it. I pulled off her pants and then my shirt. I took my pants off; I got on top of her and pushed her up so that our bodies were rightly angled.
“Matt…” She groaned as everything fell off her desk to the floor.
“Sorry.” I mumbled kissing her, not really feeling sorry at all.
After I helped Jessica put everything back on her desk and she fixed my hair.
“Thanks.” I said kissing her when she finished.
“Thanks to you too.” She replied and kissed me back. I looked up at the clock and then back to Jess.
“I should go.” She nodded.
“Alright, I’ll see you later.” I brushed my lips over hers one more time then walked to the door.
I grabbed the knob; twisted it and thinking that it was going to open ran straight into the door.
“Fuck.” I muttered embarrassed. I glanced over at Jess who was bent over laughing. I frowned at her.
“It wasn’t funny.” I told her pouting as she looked up at me. Still laughing she made her way over to me and leaned up on her tippy-toes.
Jessica bit my bottom lip and started sucking on it. I groaned, feeling my jeans start to tighten and kissed her.
“I’ll see you later.” I told her breaking the kiss before we got carried away again. She smiled at me and unlocked the door.
“See you.” She replied and I walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that ive been taking awhile to update. comment though please. :)