Status: comment please!

I Found You, Something Told Me To Stay.

No One Turns Down Brian Haner.

I was almost at my locker when a tall dark haired, brown eyes guy with sharp features cornered me. I recognized him from a couple of weeks ago, the glitter incident in the hallway and I looked down at my shoes.
“Hey Babe.” He said in a cocky voice. “I’m Brian, what’s your name princess?”
“Jayda.” I mumbled feeling uncomfortable.
“Pretty name for a pretty girl like you.” He remarked. I shifted my weight awkwardly and tried to think of a way to escape.
“So, how does tonight sound?” Brian asked. I looked at him and frowned.
“Excuse me?” I said.
“A date for tonight, how does that sound.” He told me and I shook my head. “No thanks.” I replied and started to walk away.
Brian grabbed my arm and I winced. He spun me around and took hold of my shoulders.
“What do you mean no thanks?” He asked frowning. “No one turns down Brian Haner.” I resisted the urge to laugh in his face, knowing it’d just get me in some sort of trouble.
“Sorry but no thanks.” I told him again. Brian smirked at me.
“Aww come on Babe, trust me you’ll have the time of your life.” I saw Matt come up behind him and he pulled Brian off of me. Matt slammed him into the wall.
“She said no Haner, so leave her the fuck alone.” He growled.
“Who the fuck do you think you are Sanders, her body guard, or is this your latest fuck buddy?” Brian sneered.
I saw Matt pull his fist back so I grabbed his arm. He looked down at me and his eyes softened.
“Please don’t.” I begged. “Just forget about it, he isn’t worth it.” Matt let Brian go.
“Stay the fuck away from her Haner, cause if I ever see you bothering her again I’ll fucking kick your ass.” Matt warned, then took my hand and we walked into the locker area.
“Thank you.” I said looking up at him.
Matt smiled down at me and let go of my hand so that I could open my locker.
“Anytime, Haner’s a fucking ass.” I nodded and threw my books in my locker.
“You want to skip the afternoon with me?” He asked. I hesitated and looked into my locker.
“If you don’t want to, it’s fine.” He added.
“Well…” I thought for a minute.
I wasn’t hesitating because I wasn’t sure if I wanted to go with Matt, hell I didn’t want anything else. It was just tonight I was worried about. I suppose Dad was gonna take his problems out on me anyway, so I might as well do something I want for a change.
“Alright, I’ll come.” I told him and took my jacket out of my locker.
I grabbed my book bag, shoving in books that I’d need and then shut my locker. Matt took my bag from me and threw it over his shoulder. I smiled at him, nervousness settling in the pit of my stomach as we left the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
its kinda short.. tell me what you think so far :)