Street Life

Chapter 2

Its been 2 weeks since i met Gerard, the kid in the school? Rings a bell?
The next day i met him i went to check how was he doing, is not like my agenda was full anyways.
He was playing happily with other kids like it should be. And then he saw me. And the he tried to give me his food but i refused it. He will be hungry because of me and i might be homeless and look like a freaking anorexic but he's a little boy and he shouldn't even be talking to me.I'm not stealing food of kids, not yet anyway.
So since that day he told his mom that he was really hungry, so he would get two sandwiches for school one for him and one for me and Wings.
So everyday I go and check how hes doing. Hes always happy, which made my heart raced and put a big smile on my dirty face.
But one day his words hit me like a massive brick.
" You know, you should go to that school in front of this one, so you would see how fun this is! Please think about it" he suggested me happily
I was shocked
"I don't know is kind of complicated.." i said sadly. Looking at Wings deep blue eyes.
"Why ?2 he asked innocently " Please explain"
I laughed a bit
"Because if I go , they'll ask about my parents and if i told them I don't have any. they'll send me to an orphanage. And that's the last place I want to go" I said holding tears. Wings tried to make me feel better by cuddling beside me.
"Oh" he said looking down.Then the bell rang. " I need to go but I'll figure something out" and with that he ran away
I stood there dumbly trying to figure out what he said. That kid amazes me every single day
I waited until the high school had recess. Some kids caught my eye.
They were 2 guys and one girl. Weird group right? But that's why i liked them. They were nothing like the others.
The first guy had long light brown hair with a purple cap.His eyes were chocolate brown And in my opinion he was a skater

Surprised that i knew that? Hahaha i wasn't a homeless all my life.

The girl had stylish long ginger hair. Her eyes were light brown. She was really thin and if I were a boy a would be drooling for her. But I'm a girl and straight from what i know.

And then last but not least was one guy had black long hair that covered his right eyebrow, it looked really messy and soft. He was thin but not anorexic, and his smile made me smile too.He had the most amazing blue eyes. Wondering i knew that? well he looked at me just in the eyes it felt like ages. I found myself drowning in his eyes. He had an emotionless face but i felt something, I'm not sure what but i know something was there.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 chapters in one nightttttttttttttt
tell me what you think peopleeee
:D:D:D