Street Life

Chapter 4

After a while of chatting with Lucy I felt a strong connection with her.
After an hour I felt she was my mother.

Then the I heard the front door opened.

"Mom! I'm back!!" he called walking down the hallway.
"Kitchen" Lucy called back

I smiled as Gerard walked in the kitchen. He gasped when he saw me and I just laughed.
" You're here!!!" He ran to me and hugged me tightly. That was my first hug. I could hear Lucy laughing while i smiled in the middle of the hug.

Then an awkward face came into Gerard. " I just realized I don't know your name..." He said sadly
"Katy" I told him happily
"Cool name" he said hugging me again.
"Well Gerard we were just talking about school and stuff" Lucy started until Gerard cut her off
"So?! Is she staying with us?!" he asked suddenly and my heart skipped. What? staying? I mean I love them to death. But staying? What are we going to do with the papers? Can they handle me and my past?. I looked at Lucy with a lost expression in my face.

"Well i was about to get to that part... So... Would you like to live with us Katy?"
"But what about the papers?" I asked worried.
"Don't worry about that. There are ways" she told me like it was the easiest thing in the world
"Yess! don't you want to be my sister?" he asked me with hopeful eyes.
"Off course I do!!. But I'm sure it's not that easy..."
"Katy, if you want something, Go for it" Lucy spoke. A serious silence was around us and I nodded.
"Do you want to see your room?" He asked broking the silence and taking my hand leading me upstairs.
"I have a room?" i asked cluelessly following Gerard up the stairs. Wow these people were serious.
"Well, we don't use it... So it's yours" Lucy told me walking behind us.
Gerard guide me. He showed me his room which was blue with clouds. A big closet covered one of the walls, a small bed and a desk covered some space. Then he showed me his mom's room. It was dark red with a back carpet and a white bed. Then small stairs went up to the attic . Gerard went first. I followed while Lucy put some food for the poor starving Wings.
Up was amazingly perfect. The walls were apple green.A small bed a desk and a window with flowers, through it you could see the garden and the neighbors house.
It was so perfect.
I loved the Attic
or well...
My room. I was going to get used to that. It hears good doesn't it?
My room. Katy's room

My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.
My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.
My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.
My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.My room.

I'm a roomaddict. Haha that's a bad joke.

"Katy are you there?" A very confused Gerard asked.
"Oh sorry, Yeah i just I love this! thank you so much" I said hugging him.
" I knew you'll like it" he exclaimed happily sitting in my bed. Whoa my bed.

My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.
My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.My bed.

I'm so getting use to it.

Then after a while of chatting with Gerard. We ate Tacos and for the first time in my whole life I felt at home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

whatever you think
please tell me.