Obsession

Obsession

Her obsession with the other girl was bordering on the unhealthy. Just a few days apart and she couldn’t stop thinking about her. Her smile, her perfect mouth, her eyes (so, so cold, ever since that day…), her cool fingers trailing down hot skin, her taste (oh, how she loved the way she tasted), her hair (long and perfect, enough to grab), everything about her. She longed to feel the other girl’s skin on hers, her hands on the other girl’s hips, pulling her closer. Desire, unquenchable and fiery, rose in her belly, burning her heart, making her gasp. She knew it would be a matter of days until she saw her again, but then she would leave again, like she always did (no, not since that day, she would never leave her ever again), and it was almost too much for her to bear. Phone conversations and email weren’t enough, could never be enough. She wanted all of her, to make her mine, all mine, as she was so fond of saying. The thought of the two of them, wrapped in each other’s arms was almost too much to handle. A depression, as blue and icy as every other she had experienced, washed over her suddenly. She needed her, worse than any drug. She was her world, a million miles away.

(A/N: Comment please! ^_^)