Status: Hiatus.

Poise and Rationality

Find Out What Your Missing.

Will's chuckle was sick as the smirk on his face grew from vengeful to merciless and his hands met the worn hold on the cold metallic base-ball bat. This will teach him. No one turns me down, not when they tease me like that. He gave the bat a clumsy swing and stumbled side-ways into the wall on his left, inches from smashing the mirror next to his shoulder.

"I really am wasted." His whisper was unevenly slurred as he tried not to fall head over heels down the stairs.

It was darker down-stairs then it was up and Will's state of mind wasn't helping any. Somehow, he managed his way into the front room without tripping over his own two feet and smashing head-first into the hard wooden floors. And, although Will managed to get down the stairs without killing himself and made his way to the front room without tripping over the messy art-work of clothes and garbage splattered across the floor, also staying alive and awake, the lock on the front door proved to be smarter than him. Simply, he couldn't get it to unlock. He had entered from the back of the house, but his mind was too far gone to remember.

"Bilvy, is that you?" A voice spoke groggily from the couch.

"Who said that?" Will turned around from fumbling with the lock, the bat ready to swing.

"What are you doing?"

"Gabe?" Will's drunken mind faintly recognized the voice.

"What are you doing?" Gabe sat up, clapping his hands to turn on the lights.

Will stood there, titanium bat in hand ready to swing, his shirt missing, pants unbuttoned, and long hair a mess. He really was wasted. "Ow! Turn off the lights!" He shut his eyes tight.

Gabe clapped twice more, extinguishing the lights again, as he walked over to where Will stood.

"Thank you!"

"Now, hand over the bat and tell me what your doing." Gabe put a hand over Will's trying to make him let go of and drop the bat.

"No! I need it!"

"Bill!"

"Get off!"

It was the same cycle as always, the same cycle that had started three years ago. They'd fight, Bill would go out to drink and sleep his problems away in a furious rush, he'd end up coming back sometime later wasted or high and about to do something stupid and illegal, Gabe would try to stop him, and they'd resume fighting.Both of them were sick of it.

Though this time, Gabe decided this fight wouldn't be fought fair. I'm not bailing him out of county again. I'll play on his only weakness. Maybe since he's wasted, it'll go better...easier. He thought as he repositioned himself around Will, moving behind him, hand on Will's wrist now. It was soft this time, sultry.

"Bilvy." Gabe whined in a soft whisper close to Will's ear as he let go of his wrist and wrapped his arms around the slightly shorter one's waist instead. "Whatever it is, I can give you something way better..."

"GABE!" Bill shouted, his mood still sourly drunk.

"Oh, come on, Bilvy. You know you want to. It can be so good." Gabe slid his thumbs into Will's pants, finger's at the fly.

"Gabriell!"

"William."

Please work, I don't want to have to bail him out, fr him to have to go through all that again. He's deserves better...last time he was tasered. Gabe thought as he gently nipped Will's ear. The bat fell, Will squirmed. Though, weather it was in pleasure or disgust, Gabe couldn't tell. But, his plan seemed to be working, Bill was growing harder and harder.

"Gabe?" Will drunkenly chuckled in a whisper, moving his hands back to Gabe's hips.

"Yes?" He let Will pull him closer.

"Get away from me!"

Will pushed him backwards, stumbling slightly back himself due to Gabe's grip, and into the front door, cracking the glass. There was a dead-weight thud as Gabe fell to the floor, his head slumped over and back still on the door.

"I don't know how many times I've told you to just back off when I'm like this, Gabe. You better then to try and be all surreptitious around me. I'm sorry I did that, but, it was just...necessary. Now, I've got some unfinished business to take care of." Will said necessary wrong as he turned to pick up the bat that laid next to Gabe.

He was surprised when he bent down to grab it, Gabe made no attempt at anything, he just sat there. That's....strange? Gabe doesn't give in that easy...at all. Bill thought as he stood up and looked down at the motionless man slouched on the door. He might of been drunk, but he was still sober enough to tell when something was wrong. Why is his head like that? He knelt down to examine Gabe.

"Gabe?" Will asked as he stroked Gabe's jaw-line.

no answer.

"Gabe?!" He shouted, why was he being ignored?

Still, no answer.

Okay, what's up with him? A slight bout of fear settled in Will's stomach, and so, he clapped the lights on. The florescent lights only confirmed his fear.

"Oh, god. Gabe!" Bill hadn't anticipated the scene in front of him, after all, he didn't push Gabe that hard, did he?

It was apparent he did. Gabe sat, his head slumped over and the crown of his head slightly bleeding, in front of the door. Oh, dear lord, please let him be alive! Bill's mind rushed as he picked Gabe up to set him down on the couch. The couple had always argued violently with words, but neither had ever laid a hand on the other. It was the first time anything of it's kind had happened between them.

Bill knelled down and took up Gabe's head, supporting his neck, and searched for a pulse on the neck. And, after what seemed like hours, found it. It started out slow and faint, but was growing in it's speed and strength. Slowly, Gabe was fluttering back in and out of consciousness.

"Gabe?" Will asked in a whisper as Gabe's eyes started to flutter open.

"B-Bilvy?" Gabe tried to find his voice.

"Gabriel, baby. God, I'm so sorry."Will climbed up onto the leather himself and embraced Gabe.

"It's okay."

Gabe blindly cuddled himself into Bill's chest and rested his head on the shorter's shoulder. His mind was still drowsy, why not just go back to sleep?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long to update, guys.

The next is either going to be a Joncer or a Jody.

And

I plan on changing the lay-out sometime tonight.

Thanks for reading, hope you liked it!...comment please?

-Smith.